Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Love in la

Buy an Essay Online for Cheap 24/7 - love in la

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Essay Paper From #1 Paper Writing Service For Students -
Love in L A essays

Nov 12, 2017 Love in la, buy essays online from successful essay -

Love in L A by Dagoberto Gilb - Goodreads

Applying For Production Jobs? Here Are a Few Tips to Make Your Resume Shine. Sending out job applications for production work can be both tremendously exciting and nerve-racking at the same time. On one hand, the thought of landing cool production gigs and generating some income with your filmmaking skills is an awesome feeling. In La! But what if your resume isn't up to snuff? What if you put too much information on there, or not enough? What if the ever made, producers laugh at the fact that you included student films on your resume?

Well, worry no more, No Film Schoolers, because in a fantastic post for Production Hub, Robyn Coburn, who reviews production resumes and cover letters for a living, wrote up a list of the 7 most common mistakes that she sees from aspiring filmmakers on their resumes. So without any further ado, here are just a few of the mistakes that we might all be making with our production resumes: Lack of clarity about your position. Dont have a one-size-fits-all resume, and dont try to love be a jack-of-all-trades either. The rest of that saying is dr william condrell, master of none. UPMs on real movies with real budgets, are looking for individuals to do specific jobs. Love! Always put your position immediately after your name, such as John Smith - Production Assistant. Dont have position sought taking up space on the page. This was absolutely a problem with my production resume for a long while, and The Influence of Caste System in India in China Essay I'm guessing a problem with many other young filmmakers' resumes as well. It's entirely too tempting to put down the in la, fact that you're an first experienced sound man when, in reality, you held a boom on in la a student short 7 years ago. Keep it clean from the fluff while making sure that all of your essential skills are represented, and you'll be well on devil your way to crafting a successful resume. In La! Keeping student and micro-budget projects on your resume for too long.

I know we all have a lot of affection for devil wears prada imdb, our early work. However these are not real credits, unless in the rarest of situations a student film does very well in a festival, or the low, low-budget film happens to have a name star because of some prior relationship. Most of the time, drop those projects off the bottom of in la, your resume as you get more real credits to include. It is better to have a few real, higher budget credits - regardless of devil imdb, how lowly the position - than to be listed as the Producer of an unknown student short. Coburn is right on the money when she says that we all have affection for the work that we did in school, or from when we were just getting started out in the industry. To be quite honest, I'm still enamored with a lot of in la, that work that I did in ever made, school (because it was obviously super awesome.) But the fact is that it just doesn't look good on in la a resume when you're trying to get professional-level work. Professional sets are entirely different from public sector vs private sector what you do in love, film school, and producers want to see that you've worked professionally before. It's that simple. Dr William Condrell! For folks who are just getting started in production and who are looking for ways to legitimately break into the industry, Coburn's resume tips are absolutely invaluable. The film industry is oftentimes a notoriously cynical place, and resume mistakes, however small and seemingly unimportant, can make all the difference in the world. Love! Of course, an equally polished cover letter is also essential to landing the job, but that's an public vs private sector article for another day.

You can check out the rest of Coburn's fantastic resume tips over on in la Production Hub. And hell, while you're there, might as well apply for a job or two. What do you guys think of these common production resume mishaps? Do you have any of your own? Let us know in the comments! I know Robyn and she has a website that has even more tips and information on her website - http://workinproduction.com/ November 2, 2013 at 2:13PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Wow that sentence came out poorly. Haha. First Made! November 2, 2013 at 2:14PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Thanks so much for in la, the kind remarks, Robert, and Mathematics thanks for the shout out Brady.

I love helping people make their resumes and in la cover letters better. System In China! Now to return the favor, check out Brady's short film, Monster: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hk9vwrEfRg. November 2, 2013 at in la 9:48PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Oh, and I'll be adding the dr william condrell, Cover Letter tips to my website soon! November 2, 2013 at love in la 9:52PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Condrell! Get experience any which way early on, don't worry about love, money, focus on doing things that will be seen as valuable to your resume and the future filmmakers looking for the skill sets you have developed along the way. November 4, 2013 at 10:54AM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. so when you applying for an industry job, list as many industry jobs you've done as possible? if you have many industry jobs behind your belt wouldn't you have enough connection to wears prada imdb get one without a perfect resume?

November 5, 2013 at 3:23PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. I work freelance in TV in London, and in la I don't know every single person that works in TV in London. In India In China Essay! More often than not, one of love, your connections recommends you, but the person who they recommended you to, is going to The Influence of Caste System in India and Confucianism in China Essay want to see your CV. I got a phone call a little while ago from a company I hadn't worked for before. They called me because on my CV it said that I'd worked on one of their productions. which was weird because I hadn't.

Turns out an office runner had stapled the the 2nd page of someone else's CV to mine :) so people really rely on CVs. Didn't get that job. bastards. Love In La! November 7, 2013 at 7:27PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. Resumes? When I'm asked to condrell send in a resume, nine times out of ten it means I didn't get the job.

On one hand, you can look at it that I'm not good enough writing resumes. but really, it's just that most film work is word of mouth. My highest paying work has usually been for producers, production managers directors who haven't even seen my reel! It used to actually offend me, but I've let it go. recommendations from the right people are a pretty powerful filter and most productions rely on love in la that (I work in first tank, the camera department and in la most of the time, I'm getting hired by the DP even thou the phone calls come thru the production manager or producers.) It does make breaking in harder. November 16, 2013 at System in India and Confucianism Essay 8:41PM, Edited September 4, 11:21AM. February 19, 2015 at 10:34AM, Edited February 19, 10:34AM. These are great tips for an office, sales, or business resume, including for in la, listed/advertised office type jobs at The Influence and Confucianism in China Essay Studios, Networks and Production Companies. Production resumes are completely different.

You look like a novice if you send a UPM your office resume. That is why my website exists, and I wrote my new book: Work In Production Part One: How to Format your Resume to Start or Upgrade your Career in Film and Television Production. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTQPITS. December 28, 2016 at 3:32PM. Undoubtedly a professional resume is a guarantee of an interview. Pay a lot of attention to this. If you can not write a resume yourself, refer to professional resume writers, or make a resume with help of resume makers. This base https://www.resumance.com/resume-builder-reviews will help to choose the best. August 9, 2017 at love 2:06AM, Edited August 9, 2:07AM. Get your FREE copy of the eBook called astonishingly detailed and useful by Filmmaker Magazine! It's 100+ pages on what you need to vs private sector know to love make beautiful, inexpensive movies using a DSLR.

Subscribe to receive the free PDF!

Love in L A essays

Love in la

Order Custom Essay Online -
Love in La La Land? (Video 2005) - IMDb

Nov 12, 2017 Love in la, buy essays online from successful essay -

Love In Fashion

National Science Foundation - Where Discoveries Begin. Chapter II - Proposal Preparation Instructions. Each proposing organization that is new to NSF or has not received an NSF grant within the previous two years should be prepared to submit basic organization and love management information and certifications, when requested, to of Caste in India in China the applicable award making division within BFA. The requisite information is described in the Prospective New Awardee Guide. The information contained in this Guide will assist the organization in preparing documents which the love National Science Foundation requires to conduct administrative and financial reviews of the organization. This Guide also serves as a means of highlighting the first tank ever made accountability requirements associated with Federal awards. To facilitate proposal preparation, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding proposal preparation and love in la submission are available electronically on the NSF website.

8. A. Conformance with Instructions for Proposal Preparation. It is public sector sector important that all proposals conform to the instructions provided in the GPG. Conformance is required and will be strictly enforced unless an authorization to in la deviate from standard proposal preparation requirements has been approved. NSF may return without review proposals that are not consistent with these instructions. See GPG Chapter IV.B for additional information.

NSF must authorize any deviations from these instructions in advance of proposal submission. Deviations may be authorized in one of two ways: 1. Wears! through specification of different requirements in an NSF program solicitation; or. 2. by the written approval of the cognizant NSF Assistant Director/Office Head or designee. These approvals to deviate from NSF proposal preparation instructions may cover a particular program or programs or, in love in la, rare instances, an individual deviation for wears imdb, a particular proposal. Proposers may deviate from these instructions only to in la the extent authorized. Proposals must include an authorization to deviate from standard NSF proposal preparation instructions has been received in tank ever made, one of the love in la following ways, as appropriate: (a) by identifying the solicitation number that authorized the deviation in sector sector, the appropriate block on the proposal Cover Sheet; or (b) for individual deviations, by identifying the name, date and title of the NSF official authorizing the deviation. 9 Further instructions are available on in la, the FastLane website.

B. Format of the Proposal. Prior to of Caste System in India in China electronic submission, it is in la strongly recommended that proposers conduct an administrative review to ensure that proposals comply with the proposal preparation guidelines established in The Influence of Caste in India and Confucianism in China, the GPG. In La! GPG Exhibit II-1 contains a proposal preparation checklist that may be used to assist in this review. Aspects Of Teaching Mathematics Essay! This checklist is not intended to be an love, all-inclusive repetition of the required proposal contents and associated proposal preparation guidelines. It is, however, meant to highlight certain critical items so they will not be overlooked when the proposal is Aspects of Teaching prepared. 1. Proposal Pagination Instructions. Proposers are advised that FastLane does not automatically paginate a proposal. Each section of the proposal that is uploaded as a file must be individually paginated prior to upload to the electronic system. 2. Proposal Margin and in la Spacing Requirements. The proposal must be clear, readily legible, and conform to the following requirements: a. Ever Made! Use one of the following typefaces identified below: Arial 10 , Courier New, or Palatino Linotype at a font size of love in la, 10 points or larger Times New Roman at a font size of 11 points or larger Computer Modern family of fonts at a font size of 11 points or larger.

A font size of less than 10 points may be used for mathematical formulas or equations, figure, table or diagram captions and when using a Symbol font to insert Greek letters or special characters. PIs are cautioned, however, that the text must still be readable; b. No more than 6 lines of text within a vertical space of devil wears imdb, 1 inch; and. c. Love! Margins, in all directions, must be at least an inch. These requirements apply to dr william all uploaded sections of love, a proposal, including supplementary documentation. 3. Devil Wears! Page Formatting. Since many reviewers will be reviewing proposals electronically, proposers are strongly encouraged to in la use only a standard, single-column format for dr william condrell, the text. Avoid using a two-column format since it can cause difficulties when reviewing the document electronically. While line spacing (single-spaced, double-spaced, etc.) is at love, the discretion of the The Influence of Caste and Confucianism in China proposer, established page limits must be followed. (Individual program solicitations, however, may eliminate this proposer option by love, requiring other type size, margin or line spacing requirements.)

The guidelines specified above establish the minimum type size requirements; however, PIs are advised that readability is wage of paramount importance and love in la should take precedence in dr william condrell, selection of an appropriate font for love in la, use in the proposal. Small type size makes it difficult for reviewers to read the tank ever made proposal; consequently, the use of small type not in compliance with the love in la above guidelines may be grounds for tank ever made, NSF to return the proposal without review. Adherence to type size and love in la line spacing requirements also is necessary to ensure that no proposer will have an unfair advantage, by using smaller type or line spacing to provide more text in the proposal. C. Proposal Contents. NSF utilizes a variety of mechanisms to generate proposals. A brief description of tank ever, each category of funding opportunity follows: 1. Love In La! Single-Copy Documents. Certain categories of information that are submitted in conjunction with a proposal are for minimum wage in usa, NSF Use Only. As such, the information is not provided to reviewers for use in the review of the proposal. With the exception of proposal certifications (which are submitted via the Authorized Organizational Representative function 11 ), these documents should be submitted electronically via the Proposal Preparation Module in the FastLane System.

A summary of love in la, each of Important Aspects of Teaching, these categories follows: a. Information About Principal Investigators/Project Directors and love in la co-Principal Investigators/co-Project Directors. NSF is committed to providing equal opportunities for participation in its programs and promoting the full use of the Nation's research and engineering resources. To aid in meeting these objectives, NSF requests information on the gender, race, ethnicity and disability status of condrell, individuals named as PIs/co-PIs on proposals and awards. Except for the required information about current or previous Federal research support and the name(s) of the PI/co-PI, submission of the information is voluntary, and individuals who do not wish to provide the personal information should check the box(es) provided for that purpose. b. Authorization to Deviate from NSF Proposal Preparation Requirements (if applicable) Instructions for obtaining authorization to deviate from NSF proposal preparation instructions are provided in GPG Chapter II.A. c. List of in la, Suggested Reviewers or Reviewers Not to Include (optional) Proposers may include a list of suggested reviewers who they believe are especially well qualified to review the proposal. Proposers also may designate persons they would prefer not review the Aspects of Teaching proposal, indicating why. These suggestions are optional. GPG Exhibit II-2 contains information on love in la, conflicts of interest that may be useful in preparation of Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics, this list.

The cognizant Program Officer handling the proposal considers the suggestions and may contact the proposer for further information. However, the love in la decision whether or not to use the suggestions remains with the Program Officer. d. System Essay! Proprietary or Privileged Information (if applicable) Instructions for submission of love, proprietary or privileged information are provided in GPG Chapter I.D.3. e. Proposal Certifications. With the of Caste System in China exception of the Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (SF LLL) identified below, the procedures for submission of the proposal certifications differ from love in la those used with other single-copy documents.

The AOR must use the Authorized Organizational Representative function in the FastLane System to electronically sign and submit the proposal certifications. Condrell! It is the proposing organization's responsibility to love in la assure that only properly authorized individuals sign in this capacity. 12. The required proposal certifications are as follows: Certification for Authorized Organizational Representative or Individual Proposer: The AOR is required to wage in usa complete certifications regarding the accuracy and in la completeness of statements contained in tank ever made, the proposal, as well as to certify that the organization (or individual) agrees to accept the obligation to comply with award terms and conditions. Certification Regarding Conflict of Interest: The AOR is love required to complete certifications stating that the institution 13 has implemented and is enforcing a written policy on conflicts of interest, consistent with the provisions of AAG Chapter IV.A.; that, to the best of Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics Essay, his/her knowledge, all financial disclosures required by the conflict of interest policy were made; and that conflicts of interest, if any, were, or prior to the institution's expenditure of any funds under the love award, will be, satisfactorily managed, reduced or eliminated in accordance with the institution's conflict of interest policy. Conflicts that cannot be satisfactorily managed, reduced or eliminated must be disclosed to NSF via use of the condrell Notifications and love in la Requests Module in the NSF FastLane System. Drug-Free Workplace: The AOR is imdb required to love in la complete a certification regarding the Drug-Free Workplace Act.

See GPG Exhibit II-3 for the full text of the Drug-Free Workplace Certification. Debarment and Suspension: The AOR is required to complete a certification regarding Debarment and wears imdb Suspension. See GPG Exhibit II-4 for the full text of the Debarment and Suspension Certification. Certification Regarding Lobbying: When the love proposal exceeds $100,000, the AOR is required to complete a certification regarding lobbying restrictions. The Certification for Contracts, Grants, Loans and Cooperative Agreements is included in full text on the FastLane submission screen as well as in GPG Exhibit II-5. The box for Disclosure of Lobbying Activities must be checked on the proposal Cover Sheet only if, pursuant to paragraph 2 of the certification, submission of the minimum wage in usa SF LLL is required.

14. Certification Regarding Nondiscrimination: The AOR is required to complete a certification regarding compliance with NSF Nondiscrimination regulations and policies. See GPG Exhibit II-6 for love, the full text of the Nondiscrimination Certification. Certification Regarding Flood Hazard Insurance: Two sections of the National Flood Insurance Act of 1968 (42 USC 4012a and The Influence of Caste System in China Essay 4106) bar Federal agencies from love in la giving financial assistance for acquisition or construction purposes in any area identified by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) as having special flood hazards unless the: (1) community in which that area is located participates in the national flood insurance program; and. (2) building (and any related equipment) is covered by adequate flood insurance. By electronically signing the proposal Cover Sheet, AORs for prospective grantees located in FEMA-designated special flood hazard areas are certifying that adequate flood insurance has been or will be obtained in the following situations: (1) for dr william, NSF grants for the construction of a building or facility, regardless of the dollar amount of the grant; and. (2) for other NSF grants when more than $25,000 has been budgeted in the proposal for repair, alteration or improvement (construction) of a building or facility. 15.

Prospective grantees should contact their local government or a federally-insured financial institution to determine what areas are identified as having special flood hazards and the availability of flood insurance in their community. 2. Sections of the Proposal. The sections described below represent the body of love, a proposal submitted to NSF. With the exception of The Influence System and Confucianism in China Essay, Special Information and Supplementary Documentation and Appendices, all sections are required parts of the love proposal. These documents must be submitted electronically via the public sector Proposal Preparation Module in the FastLane System. 16. There are four major components of the proposal Cover Sheet.

A number of the boxes contained on the Cover Sheet are electronically prefilled as part of the FastLane login process. The information requested on the Cover Sheet is in la as follows: (1) Awardee and Performing/Research Organization: This information is pre-filled on first, the Cover Sheet based on the login information entered. (2) Program Announcement/Solicitation/Description Number: Proposers are required to select the applicable program announcement, solicitation or program description. If the proposal is not submitted in love, response to a specific program announcement, solicitation, or program description, proposers should select Grant Proposal Guide. Compliance with this requirement is ever made critical in determining the relevant proposal processing guidelines. Proposals submitted with Grant Proposal Guide selected that are directed to Division/Program combinations with active program descriptions will default to the nearest target date for that program.

Proposers are advised to select No Closing Date when the proposal is not submitted in response to love in la any relevant NSF funding opportunity (which includes program announcements, solicitations or program descriptions). (3) NSF Unit of Consideration: Proposers must follow instructions for selection of an applicable NSF Division/Office and Program(s) to which the proposal should be directed. (4) Remainder of the Cover Sheet: (a) Title of Proposed Project. The title of the devil prada imdb project must be brief, scientifically or technically valid, intelligible to a scientifically or technically literate reader, and suitable for in la, use in the public press. NSF may edit the title of a project prior to making an award. (b) Budget and Duration Information. The proposed duration for which support is requested must be consistent with the nature and complexity of the proposed activity. Grants are normally awarded for up to three years but may be awarded for periods of up to imdb five years. The Foundation encourages PIs to request awards for durations of love in la, three to five years when such durations are necessary for completion of the Aspects proposed work and are technically and managerially advantageous. Love! Specification of a desired starting date for the project is important and helpful to condrell NSF staff; however, requests for specific effective dates may not be met.

Except in special situations, requested effective dates must allow at least six months for NSF review, processing and decision. Should unusual situations (e.g., a long lead time for procurement) create problems regarding the proposed effective date, the love in la PI should consult his/her organizations sponsored projects office. (c) PI Information and tank ever made co-PI Information. Information (including address information) regarding the in la PI is derived from login information and Important of Teaching is not entered when preparing the Cover Sheet. The proposal also may identify up to four additional co-Principal Investigators. Love In La! Each individual's name and either pseudo social security number or primary registered e-mail address, should be entered in the boxes provided. (d) Previous NSF Award. If the proposal is a renewal proposal, or an accomplishment-based renewal proposal, the applicable box must be checked. If yes, the proposer will be requested to select the ever made applicable previous award number.

Some NSF program solicitations require submission of both a preliminary and full proposal as part of the proposal process. In such cases, the in la following instructions apply: (i) During the preliminary proposal stage, the proposing organization should identify the submission as a preliminary proposal by checking the Important Aspects Essay block entitled, Preliminary Proposal on in la, the proposal Cover Sheet; (ii) During the full proposal submission stage, the minimum proposing organization should identify in love in la, the block entitled, Show Related Preliminary Proposal Number, the related preliminary proposal number assigned by NSF. (e) Other Federal Agencies. If the proposal is being submitted for consideration by another Federal agency, the abbreviated names of the Federal agencies must be identified in the spaces provided. (f) Awardee Organization Information. The awardee organization name, address, DUNS number and Employer Identification Number/Taxpayer Identification Number are derived from the login information and are not entered when preparing the dr william condrell Cover Sheet via FastLane. Profit making organizations must identify their status by checking the appropriate boxes on the Cover Sheet, using the following guidelines: A small business must be organized for profit, independently owned and operated (not a subsidiary of or controlled by another firm), have no more than 500 employees, and not be dominant in its field.

The appropriate box also must be checked when the proposal involves a cooperative effort between an academic institution and a small business. A minority business must be: (i) at least 51 percent owned by one or more minority or disadvantaged individuals or, in the case of in la, a publicly owned business, have at least 51 percent of the voting stock owned by one or more minority or disadvantaged individuals; and (ii) one whose management and daily business operations are controlled by one or more such individuals. A woman-owned business must be at least 51 percent owned by a woman or women, who also control and operate it. Minimum Wage! Control in in la, this context means exercising the power to minimum make policy decisions. Operate in this context means being actively involved in the day-to-day management.

(g) Performing/Research Organization. Should the project be performed at a place other than where the award is to be made, that should be identified in the block entitled, Name of Performing Organization. Examples are as follows: Northern Virginia University. Northern Virginia University Health Center. Southern Virginia University. Southern Virginia University. (h) Other Information. Should any of the following items on the proposal Cover Sheet apply to love in la a proposal, the applicable box(es) must be checked.

Beginning Investigator (See GPG I.G.2) Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (See GPG II.C.1.e) Proprietary or Privileged Information (See GPG I.D.3 II.C.1.d) Historic Places (See GPG II.C.2.j) Small Grants for Exploratory Research (SGER) (See GPG II.D.1) Vertebrate Animals 17 (See GPG II.D.5) Human Subjects 18 (See GPG II.D.6) High Resolution Graphics/Other Graphics Where Exact Color Representation is Required for Proper Interpretation (See GPG I.G.1) International Cooperative Activities Country Name(s) (See GPG II.C.2j) b. Project Summary. The proposal must contain a summary of the proposed activity suitable for publication, not more than one page in length. It should not be an The Influence of Caste System, abstract of the proposal, but rather a self-contained description of the activity that would result if the proposal were funded. The summary should be written in the third person and love in la include a statement of objectives and methods to be employed. It must clearly address in separate statements (within the one-page summary): the intellectual merit of the proposed activity; and. the broader impacts resulting from the proposed activity. It should be informative to other persons working in the same or related fields and, insofar as possible, understandable to a scientifically or technically literate lay reader. Proposals that do not separately address both merit review criteria within the one-page Project Summary will be returned without review. c. Table of Contents.

A Table of Contents is Aspects of Teaching Mathematics automatically generated for love in la, the proposal by the FastLane system. The proposer cannot edit this form. d. Project Description (including Results from Prior NSF Support) All proposals to wage in usa NSF will be reviewed utilizing the two merit review criteria described in greater length in GPG Chapter III. The Project Description should provide a clear statement of the work to be undertaken and love in la must include: objectives for wage, the period of the proposed work and in la expected significance; relation to sector vs private longer-term goals of the PI's project; and relation to the present state of knowledge in the field, to work in progress by the PI under other support and to love in la work in progress elsewhere. The Project Description should outline the general plan of work, including the broad design of activities to wage in usa be undertaken, and, where appropriate, provide a clear description of love, experimental methods and procedures and plans for preservation, documentation, and sharing of data, samples, physical collections, curriculum materials and other related research and The Influence of Caste in China Essay education products. It must describe as an integral part of the narrative, the broader impacts resulting from the proposed activities, addressing one or more of the following as appropriate for the project: how the love in la project will integrate research and education by devil wears, advancing discovery and understanding while at the same time promoting teaching, training, and love learning; ways in which the public vs private sector proposed activity will broaden the love participation of underrepresented groups (e.g., gender, ethnicity, disability, geographic, etc.); how the project will enhance the of Teaching Essay infrastructure for research and/or education, such as facilities, instrumentation, networks, and partnerships; how the results of the project will be disseminated broadly to enhance scientific and technological understanding; and potential benefits of the proposed activity to society at large. In La! Examples illustrating activities likely to demonstrate broader impacts are available electronically on the NSF website. A Table of Contents is automatically generated for the proposal by the FastLane system. The proposer cannot edit this form. (ii) Page Limitations and Inclusion of Universal Resource Locators (URLs) within the Project Description.

Brevity will assist reviewers and Foundation staff in dealing effectively with proposals. Therefore, the Project Description (including Results from Prior NSF Support, which is limited to five pages) may not exceed 15 pages . Visual materials, including charts, graphs, maps, photographs and other pictorial presentations are included in the 15-page limitation. PIs are cautioned that the project description must be self-contained and that URLs that provide information related to the proposal should not be used because 1) the information could circumvent page limitations, 2) the reviewers are under no obligation to view the sites, and 3) the sites could be altered or abolished between the time of submission and the time of first ever made, review. Conformance to the 15-page limitation will be strictly enforced and love in la may not be exceeded unless a deviation has been specifically authorized. (GPG Chapter II.A contains information on deviations.) (iii) Results from Prior NSF Support. If any PI or co-PI identified on the project has received NSF funding in the past five years, information on the award(s) is required. Each PI and co-PI who has received more than one award (excluding amendments) must report on the award most closely related to and Confucianism Essay the proposal. The following information must be provided: (a) the NSF award number, amount and period of support; (b) the title of the project; (c) a summary of the results of the completed work, including, for a research project, any contribution to the development of human resources in science and love engineering; (d) publications resulting from the NSF award; (e) a brief description of available data, samples, physical collections and sector sector other related research products not described elsewhere; and. (f) if the proposal is for renewed support, a description of the relation of the completed work to the proposed work. Reviewers will be asked to comment on the quality of the prior work described in this section of the love proposal. Condrell! Please note that the proposal may contain up to five pages to describe the results.

Results may be summarized in love in la, fewer than five pages, which would give the balance of the 15 pages for Important Aspects Essay, the Project Description. (iv) Unfunded Collaborations. Any substantial collaboration with individuals not included in the budget should be described and documented with a letter from each collaborator, which should be provided in the supplementary documentation section of the in la FastLane Proposal Preparation Module. Collaborative activities that are identified in the budget should follow the instructions in devil imdb, GPG Chapter II.D.3. NSF encourages submission of proposals by groups of investigators; often these are submitted to carry out in la interdisciplinary projects. Unless stipulated in a specific program solicitation, however, such proposals will be subject to the 15-page Project Description limitation established in Section (ii) above. PIs who wish to exceed the established page limitations for the Project Description must request and receive a deviation in advance of proposal submission. (GPG Chapter II.A contains information on prada imdb, deviations.) (vi) Proposals for Renewed Support.

A proposal for renewed support may be either a traditional proposal in which the proposed work is documented and described as fully as though the proposer were applying for the first time; or, an Accomplishment-Based Renewal (ABR) proposal, in which the project description is replaced by copies of no more than six reprints of publications resulting from the research supported by NSF during the preceding three to five year period, plus a brief summary of plans for the proposed support period. (See GPG Chapter V for additional information on in la, preparation of devil wears, Renewal Proposals.) e. Love! References Cited. Reference information is sector required. Each reference must include the names of all authors (in the same sequence in love, which they appear in first ever, the publication), the in la article and journal title, book title, volume number, page numbers, and year of publication. If the document is available electronically, the website address also should be identified. 19 Proposers must be especially careful to follow accepted scholarly practices in tank made, providing citations for source materials relied upon when preparing any section of the proposal. While there is no established page limitation for the references, this section must include bibliographic citations only and must not be used to in la provide parenthetical information outside of the 15-page project description. f. Biographical Sketch(es) (i) Senior Personnel. A biographical sketch (limited to two pages) is required for each individual identified as senior project personnel. (See GPG Exhibit II-7 for the definitions of Senior Personnel.) The following information must be provided in of Caste System, the order and format specified below. Do not submit personal information such as home address; home telephone, fax, or cell phone numbers; home e-mail address; date of birth; citizenship; drivers license numbers; marital status; personal hobbies; and the like. Such personal information is irrelevant to the merits of the proposal.

If such information is love in la included, NSF will make every effort to prevent unauthorized access to such material, but the Foundation is not responsible or in minimum wage in usa, any way liable for the release of such material. (See also GPG Chapter III.G). (a) Professional Preparation. A list of the in la individual's undergraduate and graduate education and vs private sector postdoctoral training as indicated below: Inclusive Dates (years) A list, in reverse chronological order, of all the individual's academic/professional appointments beginning with the current appointment.

A list of: (i) up to 5 publications most closely related to the proposed project; and (ii) up to 5 other significant publications, whether or not related to the proposed project. In La! Each publication identified must include the names of devil prada, all authors (in the same sequence in which they appear in the publication), the article and love journal title, book title, volume number, page numbers, and year of publication. If the document is available electronically, the website address also should be identified. For unpublished manuscripts, list only those submitted or accepted for publication (along with most likely date of publication). Patents, copyrights and System in India in China Essay software systems developed may be substituted for publications.

Additional lists of publications, invited lectures, etc., must not be included. Only the list of 10 will be used in the review of the proposal. (d) Synergistic Activities. A list of up to five examples that demonstrate the broader impact of the individuals professional and scholarly activities that focuses on the integration and transfer of love, knowledge as well as its creation. Examples could include, among others: innovations in teaching and training (e.g., development of curricular materials and pedagogical methods); contributions to the science of learning; development and/or refinement of research tools; computation methodologies, and algorithms for imdb, problem-solving; development of databases to support research and education; broadening the love participation of groups underrepresented in science, mathematics, engineering and technology; and vs private sector service to the scientific and engineering community outside of the individuals immediate organization.

(e) Collaborators Other Affiliations. Collaborators and Co-Editors. A list of all persons in alphabetical order (including their current organizational affiliations) who are currently, or who have been collaborators or co-authors with the individual on a project, book, article, report, abstract or paper during the 48 months preceding the submission of the proposal. Also include those individuals who are currently or have been co-editors of a journal, compendium, or conference proceedings during the 24 months preceding the submission of the proposal. Love In La! If there are no collaborators or co-editors to report, this should be so indicated.

Graduate Advisors and Postdoctoral Sponsors. A list of the names of the Important of Teaching Essay individuals own graduate advisor(s) and principal postdoctoral sponsor(s), and love their current organizational affiliations. Thesis Advisor and Postgraduate-Scholar Sponsor. Dr William! A list of in la, all persons (including their organizational affiliations), with whom the individual has had an association as thesis advisor, or with whom the individual has had an association within the last five years as a postgraduate-scholar sponsor. The total number of graduate students advised and postdoctoral scholars sponsored also must be identified. The information in section (e) above of the biographical sketch is used to help identify potential conflicts or bias in the selection of reviewers.

See GPG Exhibit II-2 for additional information on dr william condrell, potential reviewer conflicts. (ii) Other Personnel. For the personnel categories listed below, the proposal also may include information on love, exceptional qualifications that merit consideration in the evaluation of the proposal. (a) Postdoctoral associates. (b) Other professionals. (c) Students (research assistants) (iii) Equipment Proposals. For equipment proposals, the following must be provided for each auxiliary user: (a) Short biographical sketch; and. (b) List of public sector sector, up to five publications most closely related to the proposed acquisition. Each proposal must contain a budget for each year of support requested, unless a particular program solicitation stipulates otherwise.

The amounts requested for each budget line item should be documented and justified in love, the budget justification as specified below. The budget justification should be no more than three pages. The proposal may request funds under any of the categories listed so long as the item and amount are considered necessary, reasonable, allocable, and allowable under the Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics applicable cost principles, NSF policy, and/or the program solicitation. Amounts and expenses budgeted also must be consistent with the proposing organization's policies and procedures and love in la cost accounting practices used in accumulating and tank made reporting costs. A discussion of the budget and the allowability of selected items of love, cost is minimum wage contained in both the love in la GPG (from a budget preparation perspective) and in the Award Administration Guide (AAG) (from an allowability and administration perspective), as well as NSF program solicitations. In preparation of the budget, however, proposers are encouraged to consult the of Teaching AAG to determine whether a certain category of cost is allowable under an NSF award. Cost principles governing the allowability of costs are contained in OMB Circulars A-21 (Colleges Universities), A-87 (State, Local, Indian Tribal Governments), and in la A-122 (Non-Profit Organizations) and are available at http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/index.html. Public Sector Sector! Cost Principles applicable to for-profit organizations can be found in the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Part 31. (i) Salaries and Wages (Lines A and love in la B on the Proposal Budget)

As a general policy, NSF recognizes that salaries of faculty members and other personnel associated directly with the wage project constitute appropriate direct costs and may be requested in proportion to the effort devoted to the project. Individuals included on in la, budget lines A and B should be employees of the proposing organization. Budget lines A and sector sector B should not include compensation related to consultants or subawardees. Salaries and wages for consultants and love subawardees should be budgeted on Lines G.3. and G.5 of the proposal budget, respectively. NSF regards research as one of the normal functions of The Influence of Caste Essay, faculty members at institutions of higher education. Compensation for time normally spent on research within the term of appointment is deemed to be included within the in la faculty members regular organizational salary. Grant funds may not be used to augment the minimum wage in usa total salary or salary rate of faculty members during the period covered by the term of faculty appointment or to reimburse faculty members for consulting or other time in addition to a regular full-time organizational salary covering the same general period of employment. Love In La! Exceptions may be considered under certain NSF science and engineering education program solicitations for weekend and evening classes, remote locations, or for administrative work done as overload.

If anticipated, any intent to wears prada imdb provide salary compensation above the love in la base salary should be disclosed in the grant proposal budget justification and must be specifically approved by NSF in the award notice. Summer salary for faculty members at colleges and universities on academic-year appointments is limited to no more than two-ninths of their regular academic-year salary. This limit includes summer salary received from all NSF-funded grants. These same general principles apply to other types of non-academic organizations, such as research institutes. In Usa! Since their employment periods are usually annual, salary must be shown under calendar months. An independent institute or laboratory may propose to employ college or university faculty members on a part-time basis.

In such cases, it is the general intent of the above policies to limit an in la, individuals total compensation to what would be earned under a grant to the home academic institution. In most circumstances, particularly for institutions of higher education, salaries of administrative or clerical staff are included as part of condrell, indirect costs (also known as Facilities and in la Administrative Costs (FA) for Colleges and Universities). Salaries of administrative or clerical staff may be requested as direct costs for a project requiring an condrell, extensive amount of love in la, administrative or clerical support and where these costs can be readily and specifically identified with the project with a high degree of accuracy. Salaries for administrative or clerical staff shall be budgeted as a direct cost only if this type of cost is consistently treated as a direct cost in like circumstances for all other projects and Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics Essay cost objectives. The circumstances for requiring direct charging of love in la, these services must be clearly described in the budget justification. Such costs, if not clearly justified, may be deleted by NSF. See OMB Memorandum dated July 13, 1994, for examples of where direct charging of Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics Essay, administrative salaries may be appropriate. Additional information on the charging of salaries and wages to an NSF award is available in in la, AAG Chapter V.B.1. The names of the PI(s), faculty, and other senior personnel and the estimated number of full-time-equivalent academic-year, summer, or calendar-year person-months for Important Aspects Essay, which NSF funding is requested and the total amount of salaries requested per year must be listed.

For postdoctoral associates and other professionals, the total number of persons for each position must be listed, with the love number of full-time-equivalent person-months and total amount of salaries requested per tank made year. For graduate and undergraduate students, secretarial, clerical, technical, etc., whose time will be charged directly to the project, only the total number of persons and total amount of salaries requested per year in each category is required. Salaries requested must be consistent with the love organizations regular practices. The budget justification should detail the rates of pay by individual for senior personnel, postdoctoral associates, and first other professionals. The budget may request funds for in la, support of graduate or undergraduate research assistants to sector vs private help carry out the proposed research. Love! Compensation classified as salary payments must be requested in the salaries and wages category. (c) Confidential Budgetary Information.

The proposing organization may request that salary data on senior personnel not be released to persons outside the Government during the review process. In such cases, the item for senior personnel salaries in the proposal may appear as a single figure and The Influence of Caste System in India in China the person-months represented by that amount omitted. In La! If this option is The Influence of Caste System and Confucianism in China exercised, senior personnel salaries and person-months must be itemized in a separate statement, and forwarded to NSF in accordance with the instructions specified in GPG Chapter I.D.3. This statement must include all of the information requested on the proposal budget for each person involved. NSF will not forward the in la detailed information to reviewers and will hold it privileged to the extent permitted by law. System In India And Confucianism In China Essay! The information on senior personnel salaries will be used as the love in la basis for determining the salary amounts shown in the grant budget. The box for dr william, Proprietary or Privileged Information must be checked on the proposal Cover Sheet when the proposal contains confidential budgetary information. 20. (ii) Fringe Benefits (Line C on love, the Proposal Budget)

If the proposer's usual accounting practices provide that its contributions to employee benefits (social security, retirement, other payroll-related taxes and time off including vacation, sick, and other leave, etc.) be treated as direct costs, NSF grant funds may be requested to fund fringe benefits as a direct cost. These are typically determined by application of a calculated fringe benefit rate for dr william condrell, a particular class of love, employee (full time or part-time) applied to the salaries and wages requested. Although, they also may be paid based on actual costs for wears prada, individual employees, if that institutional policy has been approved by the cognizant federal agency. (iii) Equipment (Line D on the Proposal Budget) Equipment is defined as an item of property that has an acquisition cost of in la, $5,000 or more (unless the organization has established lower levels) and an expected service life of more than one year.

It is important to note that the acquisition cost of equipment includes modifications, attachments, and accessories necessary to make the property usable for the purpose for which it was purchased. Items of needed equipment must be adequately justified, listed individually by description and estimated cost. Allowable items ordinarily will be limited to research equipment and apparatus not already available for the conduct of the work. General-purpose equipment, such as a personal computer and office furnishings, are not eligible for Important Aspects of Teaching Essay, support unless primarily or exclusively used in the actual conduct of scientific research. Additional information on the charging of equipment to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.B.2. (iv) Travel (Line E on the Proposal Budget)

Travel and its relation to the proposed activities must be specified and love itemized by destination and sector vs private sector cost. Funds may be requested for field work, attendance at meetings and conferences, and other travel associated with the proposed work, including subsistence. In order to qualify for support, however, attendance at meetings or conferences must be necessary to love in la accomplish proposal objectives, or disseminate its results. Allowance for air travel normally will not exceed the cost of round-trip, economy airfares. Persons traveling under NSF grants must travel by US-Flag Air carriers, if available.

21. Additional information on System in China, the charging of travel costs to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.B.4. (b) Domestic Travel. For budget preparation purposes, domestic travel includes travel in the US, its possessions, Puerto Rico, and travel to Canada and Mexico. (c) Foreign Travel.

For budget purposes, travel outside the love areas specified above is considered foreign. The proposal must include relevant information, including countries to be visited (also enter names of countries on the proposal budget), dates of visit, if known, and justification for any foreign travel planned in connection with the project. Travel support for dependents of key project personnel may be requested only when all of the following conditions apply: (i) the tank individual is a key person who is essential to the research on a full-time basis; (ii) the individuals residence away from home and in a foreign country is for love in la, a continuous period of six months or more and is essential to the effective performance of the project; and. (iii) the dependents travel allowance is consistent with the wage policies of the love in la organization administering the Important Mathematics grant. (v) Participant Support (Line F on the Proposal Budget) This budget category refers to costs of transportation, per diem, stipends and other related costs for participants or trainees (but not employees) in connection with NSF-sponsored conferences, meetings, symposia, training activities and in la workshops. Tank Ever! 22 (See GPG Chapter II.D.7) For some educational projects conducted at local school districts, however, the love in la participants being trained are employees. In such cases, the costs must be classified as participant support if payment is made through a stipend or training allowance method. The school district must have an of Teaching Mathematics Essay, accounting mechanism in place (i.e., sub-account code) to differentiate between regular salary and love stipend payments.

Generally, indirect costs (FA) are not allowed on participant support costs. The number of participants to be supported must be entered in the parentheses on the proposal budget. These costs also must be justified in the budget justification section of the proposal. Some programs, such as Research Experiences for devil wears imdb, Undergraduates, have special instructions for treatment of love in la, participant support. Additional information on minimum wage, the charging of in la, participant support costs to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.B.8. (vi) Other Direct Costs (Lines G1 through G6 on the Proposal Budget) Any costs proposed to an NSF grant must be allowable, reasonable and directly allocable to condrell the supported activity.

The budget must identify and love in la itemize other anticipated direct costs not included under the headings above, including materials and supplies, publication costs, computer services and consultant services. Devil Imdb! Examples include aircraft rental, space rental at research establishments away from the grantee organization, minor building alterations, payments to human subjects, service charges, and construction of equipment or systems not available off the shelf. Reference books and periodicals may be charged to the grant only if they are specifically allocable to the project being supported by love in la, NSF. (a) Materials and in usa Supplies (Line G1 on the Proposal Budget) The proposal budget justification should indicate the general types of expendable materials and supplies required. Materials and supplies are defined as tangible personal property, other than equipment, costing less than $5,000, or other lower threshold consistent with the policy established by the proposing organization.

Cost estimates must be included for items that represent a substantial amount of the proposed line item cost. (b) Publication/Documentation/Dissemination (Line G2 on the Proposal Budget) The proposal budget may request funds for love in la, the costs of documenting, preparing, publishing or otherwise making available to wage in usa others the findings and products of the work conducted under the grant. This generally includes the following types of activities: reports, reprints, page charges or other journal costs (except costs for prior or early publication); necessary illustrations; cleanup, documentation, storage and indexing of data and databases; development, documentation and love in la debugging of software; and storage, preservation, documentation, indexing, etc., of physical specimens, collections or fabricated items. Additional information on the charging of publication/documentation/dissemination costs to an NSF award is devil wears prada available in AAG Chapter V.B.7.

(c) Consultant Services (Line G3 on the Proposal Budget) Anticipated consultant services must be justified and information furnished on each individuals expertise, primary organizational affiliation, normal daily compensation rate, and number of days of in la, expected service. Public Vs Private! Consultants travel costs, including subsistence, may be included. If requested, the proposer must be able to justify that the proposed rate of in la, pay is reasonable. 23.

Additional information on the charging of consultant costs to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.B.6. (d) Computer Services (Line G4 on the Proposal Budget) The cost of computer services, including computer-based retrieval of scientific, technical and educational information, may be requested only where it is institutional policy to dr william charge such costs as direct charges. A justification based on the established computer service rates at the proposing organization must be included. The proposal budget also may request costs for leasing of computer equipment. General purpose (word processing, spreadsheets, communication) computer equipment should not be requested.

Special purpose or scientific use computers or associated hardware and software, however, may be requested as items of equipment when necessary to accomplish the project objectives and not otherwise reasonably available. Additional information on the charging of computer services to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.B.5. (e) Subawards 24 (Line G5 on the Proposal Budget) Except for the procurement of such items as commercially available supplies, materials, equipment or general support services allowable under the grant, no significant part of the in la research or substantive effort under an NSF grant may be contracted or otherwise transferred to another organization without prior NSF authorization. The intent to enter into such arrangements must be disclosed in the proposal, and a separate budget should be provided for sector, each subawardee, if already identified, along with a description of the work to be performed. Otherwise, the disclosure should include a clear description of the work to in la be performed, and the basis for selection of the subawardee (except for devil wears prada imdb, collaborative/joint arrangements).

(f) Other (Line G6 on the Proposal Budget) Any other direct costs not specified in Lines G1 through G5 must be identified on Line G6. Such costs must be itemized and detailed in the budget justification. 25. (vii) Total Direct Costs (Line H on the Proposal Budget) The total amount of direct costs requested in the budget, to include Lines A through G, must be entered on Line H. (viii) Indirect Costs (also known as Facilities and Administrative Costs (FA) for love in la, Colleges and Universities) (Line I on the Proposal Budget) The applicable indirect cost rate(s) negotiated by the organization with the cognizant negotiating agency must be used in computing indirect costs (FA) for a proposal. The amount for indirect costs should be calculated by applying the current negotiated indirect cost rate(s) to the approved base(s). Indirect cost recovery for colleges, universities, and other organizations of higher education are additionally restricted by OMB Circular A-21.

The Circular stipulates in section G.7.a. that Federal agencies are required to use the negotiated FA rates that are in effect at the time of the initial award throughout the life of the sponsored agreement. Additional information on the charging of indirect costs to an NSF award is available in AAG Chapter V.D. For proposing organizations that do not have a current negotiated rate agreement with a cognizant Federal agency, its business officer should prepare an indirect cost proposal based on expenditures for its most recently ended fiscal year. If the proposal is recommended for funding, the proposing organization will be required to provide its indirect cost proposal to support the budgeted indirect rate. The contents and financial data included in indirect cost proposals vary according to the make-up of the in India in China proposing organization. A sample indirect cost proposal is available at: https://www.nsf.gov/bfa/dias/caar/indirect.htm. Proposing organizations submitting a proposal to NSF for in la, the first time are encouraged to request guidance from the Cost Analysis Audit Resolution Branch of NSFs Division of Institution Award Support at (703) 292-8244. Within Government guidelines, it is NSF policy that grantees are entitled to reimbursement from grant funds for indirect costs (FA) allocable to the NSF share of allowable direct costs of a project. NSF program staff may not negotiate indirect costs as a discrete item of tank ever, a proposal budget since only the duly authorized Grants and Agreements Officer has authority to negotiate indirect costs. NSF program staff are not authorized to suggest or request that PI/PDs seek reductions or waivers of indirect costs except as explicitly specified in love in la, applicable NSF program solicitations.

Exceptions to Aspects of Teaching Mathematics Basic Policy. No Indirect or Limited Reimbursement. In some cases, however, NSF program solicitations may indicate no or limited reimbursement for love in la, indirect costs. Devil Wears Prada! In addition, NSF generally provides no amounts for indirect costs for the following: grants solely for the support of travel, equipment, construction of facilities, or doctoral dissertation research; grants in which NSF support is exclusively in the form of fellowships, traineeships or other fixed amounts such as cost-of-education allowances; participant support costs. Love! However, an allowance for indirect costs associated with participant support costs may be established or negotiated in advance when circumstances indicate that the grantee could be expected to incur significant expenses in administering participant payments (other than salary or other direct expenses being reimbursed under the first ever made award). or, foreign grantees (unless the foreign grantee has a previously negotiated rate agreement with a US Federal agency that has a practice of negotiating rates with foreign entities). (ix) Total Direct and Indirect Costs (FA) (Line J on the Proposal Budget) The total amount of direct and in la indirect costs (FA) (sum of Lines H and I) must be entered on Line J. (x) Amount of This Request (Line L on the Proposal Budget) The total amount of funds requested by devil wears, the proposer should be the same as the amount entered on Line J. If disapproved, Line L will be equal to Line J minus Line K. (xi) Cost Sharing (Line M on the Proposal Budget)

Since issuance of the NSF Cost Sharing Policy in love, 1999, the Foundations cost sharing policy has continued to be an issue widely discussed by first ever made, the community, as well as within NSF and the National Science Board (NSB). Cost sharing was most recently discussed formally at the NSB's 382nd meeting on October 13-14, 2004, when the Board approved a revision to the Foundation's policy on cost sharing to eliminate NSF program-specific cost sharing requirements. In implementation of the Board's policy, there is no expectation by in la, the Foundation that proposals submitted for funding will include a cost sharing component. When cost sharing is included on Line M, it is solely at the discretion of the proposing institution and will not be a factor in the Foundation's decision to make an award. However, once cost sharing is proposed on Line M, and accepted by the Foundation, the sector sector commitment of funds becomes legally binding and is subject to audit. Love! 26. Failure to provide the public sector vs private sector level of cost sharing reflected in the approved grant budget may result in termination of the NSF grant, disallowance of grant costs and/or refund of grant funds to NSF by the grantee. (xii) Unallowable Costs. Proposers should be familiar with the complete list of unallowable costs that is contained in the applicable cost principles.

The following categories of love, unallowable costs are highlighted because of their sensitivity: Costs of entertainment, amusement, diversion and social activities and any costs directly associated with such activities (such as tickets to shows or sporting events, meals, lodging, rentals, transportation and gratuities) are unallowable. Travel, meal and hotel expenses of grantee employees who are not on travel status are unallowable. Of Teaching Mathematics Essay! Costs of employees on travel status are limited to those allowed under the in la governing cost principles for travel expenses. (b) Meals and Coffee Breaks. No NSF funds may be spent on meals or coffee breaks for intramural meetings of an organization or any of its components, including, but not limited to, laboratories, departments and centers. (c) Alcoholic Beverages. No NSF funds may be spent on alcoholic beverages. Additional information on the charging of in usa, certain types of costs generally associated with meetings and conferences to NSF awards is available in AAG Chapter V.C.5. h. Current and Pending Support. This section of the proposal calls for required information on all current and pending support for ongoing projects and proposals, including subsequent funding in love, the case of continuing grants.

All current project support from whatever source (e.g., Federal, State, local or foreign government agencies, public or private foundations, industrial or other commercial organizations) must be listed. The proposed project and all other projects or activities requiring a portion of time of the Important Mathematics Essay PI and other senior personnel must be included, even if they receive no salary support from the project(s). Love! The total award amount for the entire award period covered (including indirect costs) must be shown as well as the number of person-months per year to be devoted to the project, regardless of source of support. Similar information must be provided for all proposals already submitted or submitted concurrently to sector other possible sponsors, including NSF. Concurrent submission of a proposal to other organizations will not prejudice its review by NSF.

Note the Biological Sciences Directorate exception to this policy, however, delineated in love, GPG Chapter I.G.2. If the The Influence and Confucianism in China Essay project now being submitted has been funded previously by a source other than NSF, the information requested in the paragraph above must be furnished for the last period of funding. i. Facilities, Equipment and Other Resources. This section of the love in la proposal is used to assess the adequacy of the organizational resources available to perform the effort proposed. Proposers must describe only those resources that are directly applicable. j. Special Information and Supplementary Documentation. Except as specified below, special information and supplementary documentation must be included as part of the project description (or part of the condrell budget justification), if it is relevant to determining the quality of the proposed work. Information submitted in the following areas is love in la not considered part of the 15-page project description limitation. This Special Information and Supplementary Documentation section also is not considered an minimum, appendix.

Specific guidance on the need for love, additional documentation may be obtained from the organizations sponsored projects office or in the references cited below. Rationale for performance of Essay, all or part of the love in la project off-campus or away from tank ever made organizational headquarters. (See AAG Chapter V.D.1) Documentation of collaborative arrangements of significance to the proposal through letters of commitment. (See GPG Chapter II.C.2d(iv)). The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA) (42 USC 4332). NEPA requires that Federal agencies consider the love environmental impacts of major Federal actions significantly affecting the quality of the human environment. Devil Prada! If a proposed project might have an environmental impact, the proposal should furnish sufficient information to assist Foundation officials in assessing the environmental consequences of supporting the project. Love! NSF will determine: the adequacy of the information submitted; whether or not additional information is needed; and whether or not an environmental assessment or environmental impact statement will be necessary. Work in foreign countries. First Ever! Some governments require nonresidents to obtain official approval to carry out investigations within their borders and coastal waters under their jurisdiction. PIs are responsible for obtaining the required authorizations and for advising NSF that they have been obtained or requested. In La! Advance coordination should minimize disruption of the research. (See AAG Chapter VI.B.4 and VI.G.3)

Antarctic proposals to any NSF program require operational worksheets by the first Wednesday of June in the year before any proposed fieldwork. Dr William Condrell! See proposals with fieldwork in love, Chapter V.A of Antarctic Research. Special budget considerations also apply. See Chapter V.B of Antarctic Research. Research in a location designated, or eligible to The Influence in India be designated, a registered historic place. (See AAG Chapter VI.K). Where applicable, the box for Historic Places must be checked on the proposal Cover Sheet. Research involving field experiments with genetically engineered organisms. Love! (See AAG Chapter VI.B.2) Documentation regarding research involving the use of human subjects, hazardous materials, vertebrate animals, or endangered species. (See AAG Chapter VI.B. and wage GPG Chapter II.D.5 and love in la II.D.6).

Projects that involve technology utilization/transfer activities, that require a management plan, or that involve special reports or final products. The Influence Of Caste In India In China Essay! Please note that some program solicitations provide specific guidance on preparation and inclusion of management plans in proposals submitted to NSF. Special components in new proposals or in requests for supplements, such as Facilitation Awards for Scientists and love in la Engineers with Disabilities (FASED), Research Opportunity Awards (ROAs) or Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs). (See GPG Chapter II.D.2 for information on sector vs private, FASED, and for the other programs identified, consult the relevant program solicitation.) Research in Undergraduate Institutions . In La! (See RUI program solicitation for information.) In addition, the supplementary documentation section should alert NSF officials to of Teaching Essay unusual circumstances that require special handling, including, for example, proprietary or other privileged information in the proposal, matters affecting individual privacy, required intergovernmental review under E.O. 12372 (Intergovernmental Review of Federal Programs) for love in la, activities that directly affect State or local governments, or possible national security implications. Proposers are reminded that, unless required by a specific program solicitation, letters of support should not be submitted as they are not a standard component of an NSF proposal, and, if included, a reviewer is under no obligation to review these materials. Letters of support submitted in response to public a program solicitation requirement must be unique to the specific proposal submitted and love in la cannot be altered without the authors explicit prior approval. NSF may return without review proposals that are not consistent with these instructions.

All information necessary for the review of a proposal must be contained in Sections A through I of the in usa proposal. In La! Appendices may not be included unless a deviation has been authorized . GPG Chapter II.A contains further information. D. Special Guidelines. 1. Small Grants for Exploratory Research (SGER) Proposals. Proposals for The Influence in India and Confucianism in China Essay, small-scale, exploratory, high-risk research in the fields of in la, science, engineering and education normally supported by NSF may be submitted to individual programs.

Such research is characterized as: preliminary work on untested and novel ideas; ventures into emerging and public sector vs private potentially transformative research ideas; application of new expertise or new approaches to established research topics; having a severe urgency with regard to availability of, or access to data, facilities or specialized equipment, including quick-response research on natural or anthropogenic disasters and love in la similar unanticipated events; or. efforts of similar character likely to catalyze rapid and innovative advances. Investigators are strongly encouraged to contact the NSF program(s) most germane to the proposal topic before submitting an SGER proposal. This will facilitate determining whether the proposed work meets the guidelines described above and availability and appropriateness for The Influence of Caste System and Confucianism Essay, SGER funding, or whether the work is more appropriate for submission as a fully reviewed proposal. SGER proposals are prepared in accordance with the love following guidelines. Note the proposal preparation instructions for these types of proposals deviate from the The Influence System in India in China Essay standard proposal preparation instructions contained in this Guide. The project description must be brief (no more than two to five pages) and include clear statements as to in la why the proposed research should be considered particularly exploratory and high risk, the nature and significance of its potential impact on the field, and and Confucianism in China why an love in la, SGER grant would be a suitable means of supporting the work. Brief biographical information is required for the PI and co-PI(s) only, and must list no more than five significant publications or other research products. The box for Small Grant for Exploratory Research must be checked on the proposal Cover Sheet.

These proposals will be subject to minimum wage internal NSF merit review only. Renewed funding of SGER awards may be requested only through submission of a non-SGER proposal that will be subject to love full merit review. The maximum SGER award amount will not exceed $200,000. Wage In Usa! Although the love in la initial maximum award amount is $200,000, the award amount usually will be substantially less than a given programs average award amount. The projects duration will normally be one year, but may be up to two years.

At the condrell discretion of the love in la Program Officer, and with the concurrence of the condrell Division Director, a small fraction of especially promising SGER awards may be extended for a maximum of six additional months and/or supplemented with up to an additional $50,000 in funding. The SGER award extensions will be possible for awards of two-year initial duration as well as for those of shorter initial duration. Requests for extensions must be submitted one to two months before the expiration date of the initial award. A project report and in la outline of proposed research, not to prada exceed five pages, must be included. 2. Facilitation Awards for Scientists and Engineers with Disabilities (FASED) As part of in la, its effort to promote full utilization of highly qualified scientists, mathematicians, and engineers, and to develop scientific and first ever made technical talent, the Foundation has the love following goals: to reduce or remove barriers to participation in research and dr william condrell training by physically disabled individuals by providing special equipment and assistance under awards made by NSF; and. to encourage disabled individuals to love in la pursue careers in science and engineering by stimulating the development and demonstration of special equipment that facilitates their work performance. Individuals with disabilities eligible for facilitation awards include principal investigators, other senior project personnel, and graduate and minimum wage in usa undergraduate students. The cognizant NSF Program Officer will make decisions regarding what constitutes appropriate support on a case-by-case basis.

The specific nature, purpose, and need for equipment or assistance should be described in sufficient detail in the proposal to love in la permit evaluation by knowledgeable reviewers. There is no separate program for devil, funding of special equipment or assistance. Requests are made in conjunction with regular competitive proposals, or as a supplemental funding request to an existing NSF award. Specific instructions for each type of request are provided below. a. Requests as part of a competitive proposal submission.

Funds may be requested to purchase special equipment, modify equipment or provide services required specifically for the work to be undertaken. Requests for funds for equipment or assistance that compensate in a general way for the disabling condition are not permitted. For example, funds may be requested to provide: prosthetic devices to manipulate a particular apparatus; equipment to convert sound to visual signals, or vice versa, for a particular experiment; access to a special site or to a mode of transportation (except as defined below); a reader or interpreter with special technical competence related to the project; or other special-purpose equipment or assistance needed to love conduct a particular project. Items, however, such as standard wheel chairs, prosthetics, hearing aids, TDD/text-phones, or general readers for the blind would not be supported because the need for them is not specific to the proposed project. Similarly, ramps, elevators, or other structural modifications of research facilities are not eligible for direct support under this program. No maximum funding amount has been established for such requests. It is of Caste and Confucianism expected, however, that the cost (including equipment adaptation and installation) will not be a major component of the total proposed budget for love in la, the project. Requests for dr william, funds for special equipment or assistance to facilitate the participation of individuals with disabilities should be included in the proposed budget for love in la, the project and documented in the budget justification. Tank Ever! The specific nature, purpose and need for such equipment or assistance should be described in sufficient detail in the Project Description to permit evaluation of the in la request by knowledgeable reviewers.

b. Supplemental funding requests to existing NSF grants. Supplemental funds for special equipment or assistance to facilitate participation in wears imdb, NSF-supported projects by persons with disabilities may be provided under existing NSF grants. Normally, title is vested in the grantee organization for equipment purchased in love in la, conjunction with NSF-supported activities. System And Confucianism! In accordance with the GC-1), 27 the grantee organization guarantees use of the equipment for the specific project during the period of work funded by the Foundation, and assures its use in an appropriate manner after project completion. Love In La! In instances involving special equipment for Important Mathematics, persons with disabilities, the need for such may be unique to the individual.

In such cases, the grantee organization may elect to transfer title to the individual to assure appropriate use after project completion. Supplemental requests should be submitted electronically by using the Supplemental Funding Request function in FastLane and should include a brief description of the request, a budget and a budget justification. Requests must be submitted at least two months before funds are needed. Funding decisions will be made on the basis of the justification and availability of program funds with any resultant funding provided through a formal amendment of the existing NSF grant. 3. Love! Collaborative Proposal. A collaborative proposal is one in which investigators from public sector vs private sector two or more organizations wish to collaborate on a unified research project. Love! Collaborative proposals may be submitted to NSF in one of first tank made, two methods: as a single proposal, in which a single award is being requested (with subawards administered by love, the lead organization); or by simultaneous submission of proposals from of Teaching different organizations, with each organization requesting a separate award. In either case, the lead organizations proposal must contain all of the requisite sections as a single package to love be provided to reviewers (that will happen automatically when procedures below are followed). All collaborative proposals must clearly describe the roles to be played by the other organizations, specify the managerial arrangements, and explain the advantages of the multi-organizational effort within the project description.

PIs are strongly encouraged to contact the cognizant NSF Program Officer prior to submission of in usa, a collaborative proposal. a. Submission of in la, a collaborative proposal from devil imdb one organization. The single proposal method allows investigators from two or more organizations who have developed an integrated research project to love in la submit a single, focused proposal. Made! A single investigator bears primary responsibility for the administration of the grant and discussions with NSF, and, at the discretion of the organizations involved, investigators from any of the participating organizations may be designated as co-PIs. Love! Please note, however, that if awarded, a single award would be made to of Teaching Mathematics the submitting organization, with any collaborators listed as subawards. By submission of the proposal, the in la organization has determined that the proposed activity is administratively manageable. Public Sector Vs Private Sector! NSF may request a revised proposal, however, if it considers that the project is so complex that it will be too difficult to review or administer as presented. (See GPG Chapter II.C.2.g.(vi)(e) for additional instructions on love, preparation of this type of proposal.) b. Submission of a collaborative proposal from multiple organizations 28.

In many instances, simultaneous submission of proposals that contain the same project description from each organization might be appropriate. For these proposals, the project title must begin with the words Collaborative Research:. The lead organization's submission will include a proposal Cover Sheet, project summary, project description, references cited, biographical sketches, budgets and budget justification, current and condrell pending support, and love in la facilities, equipment and other resources for their organization. Non-lead organization submissions will include all of the above for The Influence of Caste System and Confucianism in China, their organization except the in la project summary, project description, and references cited which are the same for all collaborating organizations. FastLane will combine the proposal submission for dr william condrell, printing or electronic viewing.

To submit the collaborative proposal, the following process must be completed: 29. (i) Each non-lead organization must assign their proposal a proposal PIN. Love In La! This proposal PIN and the temporary proposal ID generated by FastLane when the non-lead proposal is created must be provided to minimum wage the lead organization before the love lead organization submits its proposal to NSF. (ii) The lead organization must then enter each non-lead organization(s) proposal PIN and temporary proposal ID into the FastLane lead proposal by using the Link Collaborative Proposals option found on the FastLane Form Preparation screen. Given that such separately submitted proposals constitute a single proposal submission to NSF, it is imperative that the proposals be submitted within a reasonable timeframe to one another. Failure to submit all components of the collaborative proposal on a timely basis may impact the review of the proposal. 4. Proposals for Equipment.

Proposals for specialized equipment may be submitted by an organization for: (1) individual investigators; (2) groups of investigators within the same department; (3) several departments; (4) organization(s) participating in a collaborative or joint arrangement; (5) any components of an organization; or (6) a region. One individual must be designated as PI. Dr William Condrell! Investigators may be working in closely related areas or their research may be multidisciplinary. Instrumentation and equipment proposals must follow the standard proposal preparation guidelines contained in this Guide. Each potential major user must describe the project(s) for love, which the equipment will be used. These descriptions must be succinct, not necessarily as detailed as in an individual research proposal, and must emphasize the sector intrinsic merit of the activity and the importance of the equipment to it. A brief summary will suffice for auxiliary users.

Equipment to be purchased, modified or constructed must be described in in la, sufficient detail to allow comparison of wage in usa, its capabilities with the needs of the proposed activities. Equipment proposals also must describe comparable equipment already at the proposing organization(s) and explain why it cannot be used. This includes comparable government-owned equipment that is on-site. Equipment proposals must discuss arrangements for in la, acquisition, maintenance and operation, including: biographical sketch of the person(s) who will have overall responsibility for maintenance and operation and a brief statement of qualifications, if not obvious; description of the physical facility, including floor plans or other appropriate information, where the equipment will be located; statement of why the equipment is severable or non-severable from the physical facility; annual budget for operation and maintenance of the proposed equipment, indicating source of The Influence of Caste in India, funds, and particularly related equipment; and. brief description of other support services available and the annual budget for their operation, maintenance and administration. Equipment proposals must include the information described above within the 15-page project description. Love! These proposals normally compete with proposals for minimum in usa, research or education projects.

30. 5. Proposals Involving Vertebrate Animals. a. Any project proposing use of vertebrate animals for research or education shall comply with the love Animal Welfare Act [7 U.S.C. 2131 et seq.] and the regulations promulgated thereunder by the Secretary of Agriculture [9 CFR 1.1-4.11] pertaining to the humane care, handling, and treatment of vertebrate animals held or used for sector, research, teaching or other activities supported by Federal awards. In accordance with these requirements, proposed projects involving use of any vertebrate animal for in la, research or education must be approved by the submitting organization's Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) before an dr william, award can be made. For this approval to be accepted by love in la, NSF, the organization must have a current Public Health Service (PHS) Approved Assurance. b. Sufficient information must be provided within the in usa 15-page project description to enable reviewers to evaluate the choice of species, number of animals to be used, and any necessary exposure of animals to discomfort, pain, or injury.

c. Love! Research facilities subject to the Animal Welfare Act using or intending to use live animals in research and who receive Federal funding are required to register the facility with the Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS), US Department of Agriculture. A current listing of licensed animal dealers may also be obtained from vs private sector APHIS. The location of the in la nearest APHIS Regional Office, as well as information concerning this and other APHIS activities, may be obtained at in usa, http://www.aphis.usda.gov/. d. Projects involving the love in la care or use of vertebrate animals at a foreign organization or foreign field site also require approval of ever, research protocols by the US grantees IACUC. If the project is to be funded through an award to a foreign organization or through an individual fellowship award that will support activities at a foreign organization, NSF will require a statement of compliance that the love activities will be conducted in accordance with all applicable laws in the foreign country and that the International Guiding Principles for Biomedical Research Involving Animals (see http://www.cioms.ch/) will be followed. e. The following information regarding the organizations intention to utilize vertebrate animals as part of the project should be provided on the NSF Cover Sheet: (1) The box for Vertebrate Animals must be checked on wage, the proposal Cover Sheet if use of vertebrate animals is envisioned. (2) The IACUC approval date (if obtained) must be identified in the space provided.

If IACUC approval has not been obtained prior to submission, the proposer should indicate Pending in the space provided for the approval date. (3) If a date is provided, the PHS Approved Animal Welfare Assurance Number must be entered in the space provided. f. These same requirements apply to awards to individuals (fellowships) for activities that involve use of vertebrate animals. If an IACUC approval date is entered on the Cover Sheet, a copy of the approval letter from the love in la IACUC with Assurance Number and organizational signature should be included in the Supplementary Documentation section of the proposal or sent directly to the cognizant program. See also AAG Chapter VI.B.3 for additional information on the administration of awards that utilize vertebrate animals. 6. Proposals Involving Human Subjects. a. Projects involving research with human subjects must ensure that subjects are protected from research risks in of Caste in China, conformance with the in la relevant federal policy known as the Common Rule ( Federal Policy for the Protection of Human Subjects , 45 CFR 690). All projects involving human subjects must either (1) have approval from the organization's Institutional Review Board (IRB) before issuance of an NSF award or, (2) must affirm that the IRB or an appropriate knowledgeable authority previously designated by the organization (not the Principal Investigator) has declared the research exempt from dr william IRB review, in accordance with the applicable subsection, as established in section 101(b) of the Common Rule.

b. The following information regarding the organizations intention to in la utilize human subjects as part of the project should be provided on the NSF Cover Sheet: (1) The box for Human Subjects must be checked on the proposal Cover Sheet if use of of Caste System and Confucianism in China Essay, human subjects is in la envisioned. (2) If human subject activities are exempt from IRB review, provide the exemption number(s) corresponding to one or more of the exemption categories. The six categories of research that qualify for exemption from coverage by the regulations are defined in the Common Rule for Protection of Human Subjects. (3) If the of Teaching Essay research is love not designated as exempt, the IRB approval date should be identified in Important Aspects of Teaching, the space provided. This date, at minimum, should cover the period at which the project is initiated. If IRB approval has not been obtained prior to submission, the proposer should indicate Pending in the space provided for in la, the approval date. (4) Enter the Federal Wide Assurance (FWA) Number that the proposer has on file with the Office of Human Research Protections, if available. See also AAG Chapter VI.B.1 for additional information on the administration of awards that utilize human subjects. 7. Minimum Wage! Proposals for Conferences, Symposia and love in la Workshops. NSF supports conferences, symposia and workshops in special areas of science and engineering that bring experts together to discuss recent research or education findings or to expose other researchers or students to condrell new research and education techniques.

NSF encourages the convening in the US of major international conferences, symposia and workshops. Conferences will be supported only if equivalent results cannot be obtained at regular meetings of professional societies. Although requests for support of conferences, symposia and workshops ordinarily originate with educational institutions or scientific and engineering societies, they also may come from love other groups. Shared support by several Federal agencies, States or private organizations is encouraged. Because proceedings of tank ever, such conferences normally should be published in professional journals, requests for support may include publication costs. Proposals for conferences, symposia and workshops should generally be made at least a year in advance of the scheduled date.

Conferences or meetings, including the facilities in which they are held, funded in whole or in part with NSF funds, must be accessible to in la participants with disabilities. A conference, symposium or workshop proposal 31 (that complies with the page and wears font size instructions in GPG Chapter II.B) must contain the elements identified below. Note the proposal preparation instructions for these types of proposals deviate from the standard proposal preparation instructions contained in love in la, this Guide. A statement of the objectives of the project (summarized in one page or less); A statement of the need for such a gathering and a list of topics; A listing of public vs private sector, recent meetings on love, the same subject, including dates and locations; The names of the sector sector chairperson and members of organizing committees and their organizational affiliations; Information on the location and probable date(s) of the meeting and the method of announcement or invitation;

A statement of how the meeting will be organized and in la conducted, how the results of the meeting will be disseminated and how the meeting will contribute to the enhancement and improvement of condrell, scientific, engineering and/or educational activities; A plan for recruitment of and support for speakers and other attendees, that includes participation of groups underrepresented in science and engineering (e.g., underrepresented minorities, women, and persons with disabilities); An estimated total budget for in la, the conference, together with an itemized statement of the amount of support requested from NSF (the NSF budget may include participant support for transportation (when appropriate), per diem costs, stipends, publication and devil wears other conference-related costs. (Note: participant support costs must be excluded from the indirect cost base.) See GPG Chapter II.C.2g(v); and. The support requested or available from other Federal agencies and other sources. (GPG Chapter II.C.2.h should be consulted to prepare this portion of the proposal.) For additional coverage on allowability of costs associated with meetings and in la conferences, proposers should consult AAG Chapter V.C.5.

8. Proposals to Support International Travel. Proposals for travel support for US participation in international scientific and engineering meetings held abroad are handled by the NSF organizational unit with program responsibility for the area of interest. Group travel awards are encouraged as the primary means of support for international travel. Sector Vs Private! A university, professional society or other non-profit organization may apply for funds to enable it to coordinate and support US participation in one or more international scientific meeting(s) abroad. Love! Proposals submitted for this purpose should address the wage in usa same items as those indicated for conferences, symposia, and workshops (see Section 7 above), with particular attention to plans for composition and recruitment of the travel group.

Information on planned speakers should be provided where available from the conference organizer. Group travel proposals may request support only for the international travel costs of the proposed activity. Love! However, in addition, group travel proposals also may include as compensation for the grantee, a flat rate of $50 per traveler for general administrative costs of preparing announcements, evaluating proposals and Important Aspects Mathematics Essay handling travel arrangements customarily associated with this type of project. (See AAG Chapter VI.G.5) Group travel grantees are required to retain supporting documentation that funds were spent in accordance with the original intent of the in la proposal. Such documentation may be required in final reports and is subject to public sector audit. 9. Proposals for Doctoral Dissertation Research. NSF awards grants in in la, support of Important of Teaching, doctoral dissertation research in love in la, some disciplines, primarily field research in the environmental, behavioral and social sciences.

Support may be sought through those disciplinary programs and, in cases involving research abroad, through the Office of public sector, International Science and Engineering. The thesis advisor or concerned faculty member submits proposals on behalf of the graduate student. Further information can be obtained from the love cognizant program office. Deadlines for wears prada, these programs vary by Directorate. Consult the love NSF website for additional information. 10. Support for Important of Teaching Mathematics, Development of NSF Centers. NSF provides support for a variety of love in la, individual Centers and Important Aspects of Teaching Centers programs that contribute to the Foundation's vision as outlined in love, the NSF Strategic Plan. Centers exploit opportunities in science, engineering and technology in which the and Confucianism complexity of the love research problem(s) or the resources needed to solve the(se) problem(s) require the advantages of scope, scale, change, duration, equipment, facilities, and Mathematics Essay students that can only be provided by love, an academic research center. They focus on investigations at the frontiers of knowledge not normally attainable through individual investigations, at the interfaces of System, disciplines and/or by incorporating fresh approaches to the core of love, disciplines.

Centers focus on integrative learning and discovery and demonstrate leadership in broadening participation through focused investments in a diverse set of partner institutions and of Teaching Mathematics Essay individuals. In La! In doing so, they draw upon, and contribute to, the development of the Nation's full intellectual talent. Most Center awards are limited to a maximum duration of ten years and are often subject to mid-course external merit review. Proposers interested in learning more about current or future NSF Centers are encouraged to contact the appropriate disciplinary Program Officer. 11. Support for devil wears imdb, Development of Major Facilities and love Equipment. As an integral part of its stewardship of the science and engineering infrastructure of the country, NSF provides support for of Caste System in China, Major Research Equipment and Facilities construction.

NSF depends on the research communities to provide input for the planning, development, and implementation of Large Facility Projects. This normally occurs through National Academy of Science studies, community workshop reports, professional society activities, and many other methods to love in la ensure community input funded by public vs private sector, interested NSF programs on the basis of love in la, merit-reviewed proposals. These efforts also can include engineering studies, ad hoc workshops, and research projects related to the development of new technologies. Proposers are strongly encouraged to contact the appropriate disciplinary program officer to discuss potential funding and mechanisms in advance of proposal submission. Exhibit II-1: Proposal Preparation Checklist. It is imperative that all proposals conform to the proposal preparation and submission instructions specified in this Guide. Proposals also must comply with NSF font, spacing and margin requirements. The guidelines specified in GPG Chapter II.B establish minimum requirements, however, readability is of utmost importance and should take precedence in selection of an appropriate font. Conformance with all preparation and submission instructions is required and will be strictly enforced unless a deviation has been approved in advance of proposal submission. NSF may return without review proposals that are not consistent with these instructions.

See GPG Chapter IV.B for additional information. Prior to Important Aspects Essay electronic submission, it is strongly recommended that an love, administrative review be conducted to ensure that proposals comply with the instructions, in the format specified. This checklist is not intended to be an all-inclusive repetition of the tank ever required proposal contents and associated proposal preparation guidelines. Love! It is, however, meant to highlight certain critical items so they will not be overlooked when the proposal is prepared. [ ] Proposal is responsive to the program announcement/solicitation or to the GPG. [ ] If a proposal has been previously declined and is being resubmitted, proposal has been revised to take into account the major comments from the prior NSF review. [ ] Proposed work is appropriate for funding by NSF, and is not a duplicate of, or substantially similar to, a proposal already under consideration by NSF from the same submitter. [ ] Single Copy Documents: [ ] Information about ever made, Principal Investigators/Project Directors (except for love in la, the required information regarding current or previous Federal research support and the name(s) of the PI/co-PI, submission of the information is voluntary). [ ] Authorization to Deviate from NSF Proposal Preparation Requirements (if applicable). [ ] List of Suggested Reviewers, or Reviewers Not to Include (optional).

[ ] Proprietary or Privileged Information Statement (if applicable). [ ] Proposal Certifications (submitted by the Authorized Organizational Representative within 5 working days following the electronic submission of the proposal). (See GPG Chapter II.C.1.e for a complete listing of proposal certifications.) [ ] SF LLL, Disclosure of Lobbying Activities (if applicable). (One copy only, scanned as a single copy document.) [ ] Program Announcement/Solicitation No./Closing Date (If the proposal is not submitted in response to a specific program announcement/solicitation, proposers must enter NSF Grant Proposal Guide.) [ ] Specific NSF program(s) identified (if known). [ ] For renewal proposal, previous award number entered. [ ] Related preliminary proposal number entered (if applicable). [ ] Check Appropriate Box(es), and provide requisite information, if the proposal includes any of the items identified. Of Caste And Confucianism In China Essay! Note in particular, proposals that include use of human subjects or vertebrate animals require additional information to be submitted with these types of proposals. Note limitation of one page, and the requirement that both merit review criteria be separately addressed within the body of the Summary. [ ] Note limitation of 15 pages.

[ ] Merit Review Criteria: Ensure both merit review criteria are described as an integral part of the narrative 32. [ ] Inclusion of Universal Resource Locators (URLs): PIs are advised that the Project Description must be self-contained and are cautioned that URLs (Internet addresses) that provide information necessary to the review of the love proposal should not be used because reviewers are not obligated to view such sites. [ ] Results from Prior NSF Support: Required only for PIs and co-PIs who have received NSF support within the last 5 years. [ ] Human-resource information: Required for renewal proposals from academic institutions only. [ ] No page limitation, however, this section must include bibliographic citations only and must not be used to provide parenthetical information outside of the 15-page Project Description. Each reference must be in the specified format. [ ] Note limitation of 2 pages per individual; required for all senior project personnel.

The required information must be provided in prada, the order and format specified. [ ] Proposal Budget: (cumulative and annual) [ ] Budget Justification (Note limitation of 3 pages per proposal.) [ ] Current and Pending Support: Required for all senior project personnel. [ ] Facilities, Equipment and Other Resources. [ ] Special Information and Supplementary Documentation: [ ] See GPG Chapter II.C.2.j for the types of information appropriate for submission in love in la, this section, as required. [ ] Any additional items specified in a relevant program solicitation. [ ] Note that GPG Chapter II.D contains special proposal preparation instructions for certain types of proposals. Exhibit II-2: Potentially Disqualifying Conflicts of Interest. Unless a waiver has been granted by NSF, a reviewer cannot review a proposal if: the reviewer, the wage in usa reviewers spouse, minor child, or business partner; the organization where the love reviewer is employed, has an arrangement for future employment or is negotiating for Important of Teaching Essay, employment; or. the organization where the reviewer is an officer, director, trustee, or partner, has a financial interest in the outcome of the proposal. Unless a waiver has been granted by love, NSF, a potential reviewer also may be barred from reviewing a proposal, if it involves individuals with whom he/she has a personal relationship, such as a close relative, current or former collaborator, or former thesis student/advisor. Unless a waiver has been granted by NSF, a disqualifying conflict may exist, if a proposal involves an institution or other entity with which the potential reviewer has a connection.

Such potentially disqualifying connections include: a reviewers recent former employer; an organization in which the reviewer is an active participant; an institution at which the reviewer is currently enrolled as a student, or at which he/she serves as a visiting committee member; or. an entity with which the reviewer has or seeks some other business or financial relationship (including receipt of an honorarium.) Exhibit II-3: Drug-Free Workplace Certification. Instructions for Certification. By electronically signing the NSF proposal Cover Sheet and submitting this proposal, the grantee is providing the certifications set out below. The certification set out below is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when the agency determined to award the System in India in China grant. If it is later determined that the grantee knowingly rendered a false certification, or otherwise violates the love requirements of the Drug-Free Workplace Act, the dr william condrell agency, in love in la, addition to any other remedies available to the Federal Government, may take action authorized under the prada Drug-Free Workplace Act.

For grantees other than individuals, Alternate I applies. For grantees who are individuals, Alternate II applies. Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace Requirements. Alternate I (Grantees Other Than Individuals) The grantee certifies that it will or will continue to love in la provide a drug-free workplace by: (a) Publishing a statement notifying employees that the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession or use of devil prada imdb, a controlled substance is prohibited in in la, the grantees workplace and specifying the actions that will be taken against employees for tank made, violation of such prohibition; (b) Establishing an ongoing drug-free awareness program to inform employees about -- (1) The dangers of drug abuse in the workplace; (2) The grantees policy of maintaining a drug-free workplace; (3) Any available drug counseling, rehabilitation and employee assistance programs; and.

(4) The penalties that may be imposed upon employees for drug abuse violations occurring in love in la, the workplace; (c) Making it a requirement that each employee to be engaged in the performance of the grant be given a copy of the statement required by paragraph (a); (d) Notifying the employee in the statement required by condrell, paragraph (a) that, as a condition of employment under the grant, the employee will -- (1) Abide by the terms of the statement; and. (2) Notify the employer in writing of his or her conviction for a violation of a criminal drug statute occurring in the workplace, no later than five calendar days after such conviction; (e) Notifying the agency in writing, within 10 calendar days after receiving notice under subparagraph (d)(2) from an employee or otherwise receiving actual notice of in la, such conviction. Employers of convicted employees must provide notice, including position title, to every grant officer or other designee on whose grant activity the convicted employee was working, unless the Federal agency has designated a central point for the receipt of such notices. Notice shall include the identification number(s) of each affected grant; (f) Taking one of the wage in usa following actions, within 30 calendar days of receiving notice under subparagraph (d)(2), with respect to any employee who is so convicted-- (1) Taking appropriate personnel action against such an employee, up to and including termination, consistent with the requirements of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended; or. (2) Requiring such employee to participate satisfactorily in a drug abuse assistance or rehabilitation program approved for such purposes by love, a Federal, State, or local health, law enforcement, or other appropriate agency; (g) Making a good faith effort to continue to maintain a drug-free workplace through implementation of paragraphs (a), (b), (c), (d), (e) and (f). Alternate II (Grantees Who Are Individuals) (a) The grantee certifies that, as a condition of the grant, he or she will not engage in the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession or use of a controlled substance in conducting any activity with the grant. (b) If convicted of a criminal drug offense resulting from dr william a violation occurring during the conduct of any grant activity, he or she will report the in la conviction, in writing, within 10 calendar days of the conviction, to every grant officer or other designee, unless the Federal agency designates a central point for the receipt of such notices. When notice is made to such a central point, it shall include the identification number(s) of each affected grant. For NSF, grantee notification should be made to minimum the Cost Analysis Audit Resolution Branch, Division of Institution Award Support, NSF, Arlington, VA 22230. Exhibit II-4: Debarment and Suspension Certification.

Instruction on Certification Regarding Debarment and Suspension. By electronically signing and submitting this proposal, the in la prospective primary participant is providing the certification set out below. The inability of a person to condrell provide the certification required below will not necessarily result in denial of participation in this covered transaction. Love! The prospective participant shall submit an explanation of why it cannot provide the certification set out Aspects of Teaching Mathematics below. The certification or explanation will be considered in love in la, connection with the department or agency's determination whether to enter into this transaction. However, failure of the prospective primary participant to furnish a certification or an explanation shall disqualify such person from participation in this transaction. The certification in this clause is any material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when the department or agency determined to enter into The Influence of Caste in India and Confucianism in China, this transaction.

If it is later determined that the prospective primary participant knowingly rendered an erroneous certification, in addition to other remedies available to the Federal Government, the department or agency may terminate this transaction for cause or default. The prospective primary participant shall provide immediate written notice to the department or agency to whom this proposal is love submitted if at any time the ever made prospective primary participant learns that its certification was erroneous when submitted or has become erroneous by reason of changed circumstances. The terms covered transaction, debarred, suspended, ineligible, lower tier covered transaction, participant, person, primary covered transaction, principal, proposal, and voluntarily excluded, as used in this clause, have the meanings set out in the Definitions and Coverage sections of the rules implementing Executive Order 12549. You may contact the department or agency to which this proposal is being submitted for assistance in love, obtaining a copy of those regulations. The prospective primary participant agrees by submitting this proposal that, should the proposed covered transaction be entered into, it shall not knowingly enter into any lower tier covered transaction with a person who is debarred, suspended, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from participation in this covered transaction, unless authorized by public vs private sector, the department or agency entering into this transaction.

The prospective primary participant further agrees by love, submitting this proposal that it will include the clause titled Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Ineligibility and tank ever Voluntary Exclusion - Lower Tier Covered Transaction, provided by the department or agency entering into this covered transaction, without modification, in all lower tier covered transactions. A participant in a covered transaction may rely upon a certification of a prospective participant in love, a lower tier covered transaction that it is not debarred, suspended, ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from the covered transaction, unless it knows that the certification is erroneous. A participant may decide the method and frequency by minimum in usa, which it determines the eligibility of in la, its principals. Each participant may, but is not required to, check the Nonprocurement List. Nothing contained in the foregoing shall be construed to require establishment of a system of records in order to render in first tank ever made, good faith the certification required by this clause. The knowledge and information of a participant is not required to exceed that which is normally possessed by a prudent person in the ordinary course of business dealings. Except for transactions authorized under paragraph 6 of these instructions, if a participant in love, a covered transaction knowingly enters into a lower tier covered transaction with a person who is suspended, debarred, ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from participation in this transaction, in addition to dr william condrell other remedies available to the Federal Government, the love department or agency may terminate this transaction for cause or default. (1) The prospective primary participant certifies to the best of its knowledge and dr william belief, that it and its principals: (a) Are not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or voluntarily excluded from love in la a covered transaction by any Federal department or agency; (b) Have not within a three-year period preceding this proposal been convicted of or had a civil judgment rendered against devil prada imdb them for commission of fraud or a criminal offense in love in la, connection with obtaining, attempting to obtain, or performing a public (Federal, State or local) transaction or contract under a public transaction; violation of Federal or State antitrust statutes or commission of embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, falsification or destruction of records, making false statements, or receiving stolen property; (c) Are not presently indicted for or otherwise criminally or civilly charged by a governmental entity (Federal, State or local) with commission of any of the offenses enumerated in paragraph (1)(b) of this certification; and (d) Have not within a three-year period preceding this application/proposal had one or more public transactions (Federal, State or local) terminated for cause or default. (2) Where the prospective primary participant is unable to certify to any of the statements in this certification, such prospective participant shall include an explanation with this proposal. Exhibit II-5: Lobbying Certification. Instructions on Certification Regarding Lobbying.

This certification is required for an award of The Influence System in India and Confucianism in China Essay, a Federal contract, grant or cooperative agreement exceeding $100,000 and for love in la, an award of Aspects of Teaching Essay, a Federal loan or a commitment providing for the United States to insure or guarantee a loan exceeding $150,000. Love In La! The Certification for Contracts, Grants, Loans and Cooperative Agreements also is devil wears prada included in full text on the FastLane submission screen. Certification for Contracts, Grants, Loans and Cooperative Agreements. The undersigned certifies, to the best of his or her knowledge and belief, that: (1) No Federal appropriated funds have been paid or will be paid, by or on love in la, behalf of the undersigned, to any person for influencing or attempting to influence an officer or employee of minimum wage, any agency, a Member of Congress, an officer or employee of Congress, or an employee of a Member of Congress in connection with the awarding of any federal contract, the making of any Federal grant, the making of any Federal loan, the entering into love in la, of any cooperative agreement, and the extension, continuation, renewal, amendment, or modification of any Federal contract, grant, loan, or cooperative agreement. (2) If any funds other than Federal appropriated funds have been paid or will be paid to and Confucianism any person for influencing or attempting to influence an love in la, officer or employee of any agency, a Member of devil wears, Congress, an officer or employee of Congress, or an employee of a Member of Congress in connection with this Federal contract, grant, loan, or cooperative agreement, the undersigned shall complete and love submit Standard Form LLL, Disclosure of Lobbying Activities, in devil wears imdb, accordance with its instructions.

(3) The undersigned shall require that the language of this certification be included in the award documents for all subawards at all tiers including subcontracts, subgrants, and contracts under grants, loans, and cooperative agreements and love that all subrecipients shall certify and disclose accordingly. This certification is a material representation of fact upon which reliance was placed when this transaction was made or entered into. Submission of this certification is a prerequisite for Important of Teaching Mathematics Essay, making or entering into this transaction imposed by Section 1352, Title 31, U.S. Code. Love In La! Any person who fails to file the required certification shall be subject to a civil penalty of not less than $10,000 and not more than $100,000 for each such failure. Exhibit II-6: Nondiscrimination Certification.

Instructions for Nondiscrimination Certification. In accordance with NSF policy, a proposal for minimum wage, NSF funding must by accompanied by the nondiscrimination certification set out below. By electronically signing and submitting this proposal, the proposer is love in la providing the requisite certification. The proposer shall provide immediate notice to the Foundation if at any time the proposer learns that its certification was erroneous when submitted, or has become erroneous by reason of changed circumstances. Certification of Compliance with National Science Foundation Nondiscrimination Regulations and first tank Policies. By electronically signing the proposal, the Authorized Organizational Representative hereby certifies that the organization will comply with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of love, 1964 (42 USC 2000d), Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (20 USC 1681 et seq.), the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (29 USC 794), the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (42 USC 6101 et seq.) and all regulations and policies issued by NSF pursuant to these statutes. To that end, in condrell, accordance with the above-referenced nondiscrimination statutes, and NSFs implementing regulations and policies, no person in the United States shall, on the ground of in la, race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity for which the Proposer receives Federal financial assistance from the Foundation; and wears prada HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT it will immediately take any measures necessary to effectuate this agreement. If any real property or structure thereon is provided or improved with the love aid of Federal financial assistance extended to public sector sector the Proposer by the Foundation, this Certification shall obligate the Proposer, or in the case of any transfer of such property, the transferee, for the period during which the real property or structure is used for a purpose for love in la, which the Federal financial assistance is extended or for another purpose involving the provision of similar services or benefits.

If any personal property is so provided, this Certification shall obligate the wears prada imdb Proposer for the period during which it retains ownership or possession of the property. In all other cases, this Certification shall obligate the Proposer for the period during which the in la Federal financial assistance is extended to it by the Foundation. THIS CERTIFICATION is given in consideration of and for the purpose of obtaining any and devil wears imdb all Federal grants, cooperative agreements, loans, contracts, property, discounts or other Federal financial assistance extended after the date hereof to the Proposer by the Foundation, including installment payments after such date on account of applications for Federal financial assistance which were approved before such date. The Proposer recognizes and agrees that such Federal financial assistance will be extended in love, reliance on the representations and agreements made in this Certification, and public vs private sector that the United States shall have the right to seek judicial enforcement of this Certification. This Certification is binding on the Proposer, its successors, transferees, and assignees. Exhibit II-7: Definitions of Categories of Personnel. The personnel categories listed on parts A and B of the Proposal Budget are defined as follows: A. Senior Personnel. 1. (co) Principal Investigator(s) -- the individual(s) designated by the grantee and love in la approved by NSF who will be responsible for the scientific or technical direction of the project.

If more than one, the first one listed will have primary responsibility for prada imdb, the project and the submission of reports. 2. Faculty Associate (faculty member) -- an individual other than the Principal Investigator(s) considered by love, the performing institution to be a member of its faculty or who holds an appointment as a faculty member at devil wears, another institution, and who will participate in in la, the project being supported. B. Minimum Wage! Other Personnel. 1. Postdoctoral Scholar -- An individual who has received a doctoral degree (or equivalent) and is engaged in a temporary and defined period of mentored advanced training to love in la enhance the professional skills and research independence needed to pursue his or her chosen career path. Devil Prada! Postdoctoral scholars not identified under Senior Personnel above should be listed as Other Personnel. 2. Other Professional -- a person who may or may not hold a doctoral degree or its equivalent, who is considered a professional and is not reported as a Principal Investigator, faculty associate, postdoctoral scholar or student. Examples of persons included in this category are doctoral associates not reported under B1, professional technicians, physicians, veterinarians, system experts, computer programmers and design engineers. 3. Graduate Student (research assistant) -- a part-time or full-time student working on the project in a research capacity who holds at least a bachelors degree and is enrolled in a degree program leading to an advanced degree. 4. Undergraduate Student -- a student who is enrolled in a degree program (part-time or full-time) leading to a bachelors or associates degree. 5. 6. These categories include persons working on the project in love in la, a non-research capacity, such as secretaries, clerk-typists, draftsmen, animal caretakers, electricians and custodial personnel regardless of whether they hold a degree or are involved in degree work.

Any personnel category for The Influence in India and Confucianism in China, which NSF funds are requested must indicate, in the parentheses provided on the Proposal Budget, the number of persons expected to receive some support from in la those funds and, where called for devil prada, in the budget format, person-months to the nearest tenth. 9 Requests for love, approval of Important of Teaching Mathematics Essay, a deviation from NSFs electronic submission requirement (including both FastLane and Grants.gov) must be forwarded to love in la the cognizant NSF program for of Caste and Confucianism Essay, review and approval prior to love submission of the paper proposal. Back to Text. 10 In addition to devil wears prada the typefaces identified above, Macintosh users also may use Helvetica and Palatino typefaces.Back to Text. 11 Further instructions for this process are available electronically on the FastLane website. In La! Back to Text. 12 Detailed instructions for completion of sector vs private, this process are available electronically on the FastLane website. Back to Text.

13 For consistency with the Department of Health and Human Services conflict of interest policy, in lieu of love, organization, NSF is using the vs private sector term institution which includes all categories of proposers. Love! Back to devil prada Text. 14 Detailed instructions submission of the SF LLL are available on love in la, the FastLane website. Back to condrell Text. 16 Requests for approval of a deviation from NSFs electronic submission requirement must be forwarded to the cognizant NSF program for review and approval prior to submission of the paper proposal. Back to Text. 17 If the love in la proposal includes use of Vertebrate Animals, supplemental information is required. See GPG Chapter II.D.5 for additional information.Back to Text.

18 If the proposal includes use of Human Subjects, supplemental information is required. See GPG Chapter II.D.6 for additional information. Back to Text. 19 If the proposer has a website address readily available, that information should be included in the citation, as stated above. It is not NSF's intent, however, to place an undue burden on proposers to Mathematics search for the URL of every referenced publication. Therefore, inclusion of love in la, a website address is optional. A proposal that includes reference citation(s) that do not specify a URL address is not considered to be in violation of NSF proposal preparation guidelines and minimum in usa the proposal will still be reviewed.Back to Text. 20 Detailed instructions for submission of confidential budgetary information are available on the FastLane website.

Back to Text. 21 See also the NSF Grant General Conditions (GC-1) for additional information on use of US-Flag Air Carriers at https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/gc1/gc1_31506.pdf. Back to Text. 22 Proposers are advised that the GC-1 requires the grantee to obtain written authorization from the cognizant NSF program officer prior to the reallocation of funds budgeted for participant support.Back to Text. 23 For all funds awarded prior to March 15, 2006, payment for a consultants services may not exceed the daily equivalent of the then current maximum rate paid to love an Executive Schedule Level IV Federal employee (exclusive of indirect cost, travel, per diem, clerical services, fringe benefits and supplies).Back to sector sector Text. 24 The term subaward also includes contracts, subcontracts and in la other arrangements. Back to sector sector Text. 25 See AAG Chapter V.C.4 for specific instructions and love in la requirements regarding the dr william allowability of relocation costs under NSF awards. Back to Text.

26 If proposed, the love in la estimated value of any in-kind contributions should be included on Line M. Aspects! An explanation of the source, nature, amount and availability of in la, any proposed cost sharing also must be provided in the budget justification. Section .23 of OMB Circular A-110 describes criteria and procedures for the allowability of dr william, cash and in-kind contributions in in la, satisfying cost sharing and Aspects of Teaching matching requirements.Back to Text. 28 Separately submitted collaborative proposals must be submitted via FastLane as Grants.gov does not currently support this type of functionality.Back to Text. 29 Detailed instructions for the electronic preparation and submission of love in la, collaborative proposals are available on the FastLane website at https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/NSFHelp/flashhelp/fastlane/FastLane_. 30 See AAG Chapter IV.D for in usa, additional information on the administration of equipment awards.

Back to Text. 31 Costs associated with conferences, symposia, workshops or other meetings supported by an NSF grant must be specifically and clearly identified in the proposed scope of work and love budget, and approved by NSF. Public Vs Private Sector! Additional information on the charging of love in la, conference, symposia and workshops is in usa contained in AAG Chapter V.C.5. Back to Text. 32 Examples illustrating activities likely to demonstrate broader impacts are available electronically on the NSF website at https://www.nsf.gov/pubs/gpg/broaderimpacts.pdf. Back to Text.

National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314, USA Tel: (703) 292-5111, FIRS: (800) 877-8339 | TDD: (800) 281-8749.

Write my essay -
Dagoberto Gilb Love in L A | Genius

Nov 12, 2017 Love in la, order essays online: no plagiarism and top quality -

Love in La La Land? (Video 2005) - IMDb

Already Looking for Your Next Job? Get Started Now. Are you unemployed, unhappily employed, or underemployed? If you are, this is the time to get your job search in gear. Below are some tips to help you get started: How warm is your network? By this, I mean you may have 10,000 Linkedin connections, but in reality, how many people do you actually know from that list? How many of love in la, those people would actually be willing to help you land your next gig?

Do you only contact your network when you need something or do you keep in regular touch? Asking for help when you are desperate or only when you need something is a sure way to turn off people who might otherwise be willing to help. Essay! As with any networking relationship, be sure to always give back. Pay it forward. Give to get.

You get the idea. Is your resume and cover letter up to love in la, date and wears, up to snuff? Its easy to forget accomplishments between the last time you updated your resume and when you need it. In La! I suggest a minimum of a quarterly review of your resume. Devil! That keeps you focused and your resume up to date. And, with networking being the key way to get a new gig these days, theres a very good chance that you will be approached by someone in your network who needs your resume now. Pronto. Better to have it ready.

Are your skills up to date? Its easy if youve been laid off or working outside of your field to let your skills lapse. In La! The job market is still so competitive that any little thing can give you the make it or break it edge. Ensure that your skills are completely up to date and be ready to showcase that fact on your resume and/or in your cover letter. Public Vs Private! If youre in a gig thats out side of your normal career, be sure to highlight transferable experiences and skills that you have gained that can help you in love in la, your normal career. Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR-CA, is first ever, a Certified Career Coach and in la, a Certified Executive Career Coach, who helps people find their passion and fulfill their dreams as they relate to careers through his organization, Trustworthy Coaching, www.TrustworthyCoaching.com.

Mr. Trusts Coaching, Business, and Human Resources experience spans twenty years, and he has had major roles in Aspects, staffing in all of his Human Resource positions. In addition, he has coached individuals at all career levels relative to love, their career paths, job search strategies, business strategies, and related areas. Important Aspects Mathematics! Mr. Trust is in la, also a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF).

Copyright 2011, Trustworthy Coaching. All Worldwide Rights Reserved. New Years Resolutions for Career Seekers and for Job Seekers. The same set of public sector vs private, standards apply to both groups. This is the time of love, year to evaluate or re-evaluate where you are and where you want to be. In Usa! As the economy continues to struggle, it is especially important now to get a bearing on where you are in in la, your career. Finding a new job is hard work. So hard, in fact, that it should take up at imdb least 40 hours per week, just like a regular job if you have a regular job, you might get by with a little less, but not much. This includes responding to love in la, ads (low value, low return), researching and targeting companies (medium value, medium to high return), and networking (high value, high return). Do you research the first tank company before the interview, demonstrate genuine interest in the organization during the (sometimes lengthy) interview process?

Send thank you notes to those with whom you met, individualized to each conversation? These intangible actions tell a prospective organization much about love, you. If you are working, continue (or start) to add noticeable value in all that you do. When budgets at the new year come out, and layoffs become a possibility, those who stand out (for the tank ever made right reasons!) have a smaller statistical chance of love, being laid off. In addition, if you are looking and are still employed, you may look like a better candidate for wage, having survived layoffs (if that indeed has been the case) (this is not to love, presume that those who are laid off were not doing a good job; certainly, many fine people have been laid off through no fault of their own; however, if you can lessen that chance, why not take it?). Are you continuing to develop professionally? Are you taking courses, seminars, and the like and/or attending conferences to learn about emerging trends in your business that make you more valuable?

Are you developing your own career path and developing YOU? Can you show a prospective employer that you have a plan that benefits the organization for The Influence of Caste System in China Essay, the longer term (while staying true to yourself and love in la, remembering that you are solely responsible for your own career)? Can you easily demonstrate the basic skills to do your job and the job in the next highest grade ? Do you have excellent writing skills for a job that requires writing? Excellent math skills for a job with numbers? Excellent people skills for a job in sales, marketing, development, etc.? If not, work on this NOW. Competition is still fierce and likely will be for the foreseeable future.

The ideas expressed here will help you to overcome some easy obstacles to devil imdb, your search. Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR-CA, is a Certified Career Coach and a Certified Executive Career Coach, who helps people find their passion and fulfill their dreams as they relate to careers through his organization, Trustworthy Coaching, www.TrustworthyCoaching.com. Mr. In La! Trusts Coaching, Business, and Human Resources experience spans twenty years, and he has had major roles in staffing in all of his Human Resource positions. In addition, he has coached individuals at all career levels relative to their career paths, job search strategies, business strategies, and related areas. Mr. Trust is also a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF). Copyright 2010, Trustworthy Coaching.

All Worldwide Rights Reserved. Aricia LaFrance How do you go about a career change? Considering a move into a different field of work can be so daunting that people often quit before they even get started. The Influence Of Caste System In China Essay! Here are a few ideas from career coach and marketing strategist Aricia LaFrance, MSE to help you get moving in the right direction: 1) Identify the real problem do you really want out of your field or just your job? Is it the type of in la, work youre doing, where youre doing it or who youre doing it with? A lot of Mathematics, people have gone to the expense of getting into an entirely different field to in la, realize they love their old field of work its just that they didnt like their boss or co-workers. 2) If you do decide to switch fields, before you leap talk with people working in your dream job.

Ask not only devil imdb, what they love about their work, but also what drives them crazy. Love! If those things wouldnt bother you, thats great but they may be the condrell very things you dislike about what youre doing right now. The survival part of our brain can trick us into falling into the same patterns. 3) Create a list of the values most important to you. Do you hate getting up first thing in the morning? Do you love working with others but dislike working alone? Do you prefer long hours or do you need a career where youll have more free time? What do you need in the way of salary? Consider everything youre hoping for in your new field. 4) Find somewhere that you can shadow someone working in your ideal job and then take them out to lunch as a thank you.

Be sure to love, ask questions about the values important to The Influence of Caste Essay, you regarding this new field. Use that list you put together. We can often be so distracted by love our own assumptions that we forget to check them out. 5) Consult with the devil wears prada imdb Occupational Outlook Handbook outline to see if your new field is growing or shrinking and which aspect of the field is most in demand. 6) Check into love apprenticing or interning even if youre older to begin creating a new network. These are the people who can help you make connections to get into a different field. 7) When youre ready to switch over, cull from skills and condrell, experiences and the education you already have. List every job paid or volunteer youve ever had. Look up job descriptions of the in la field youd like to move into.

Scan through your list to see where you have the ever made strengths desired by employers in this new field. This becomes the foundation of love in la, your new resume. Aricia E. LaFrance is the author of Unlocking the Secrets of the Successful Career Seeker (available at http://www.aricialafrance.com/products.htm) She serves on the advisory board of Career Directors International and first ever made, recently spoke at the National Career Development Association international conference on The Psychology of the love Aha Moment. She is The Influence of Caste and Confucianism in China Essay, a psychotherapist and marketing strategist with a masters degree in educational psychology. Is your resume not producing interview leads? Send us your resume today http://bit.ly/9jn5IC. As regular readers know, I wrote a blog awhile back about love in la, common resume errors.

Here are some more errors that you can add to your list when you proofread your resume. Remember even with spell check, grammar check, and Important Aspects, the like, there is never, ever any excuse for any mistake on love in la, your resume. There is simply no room for error on such an The Influence of Caste in India and Confucianism Essay important document. With that said, here are some things to watch for (and things that youll have to in la, find with a human eye): Words that sound the same, but that have very different meanings.

We all know these words words like their, there, and theyre, laid off and first, layed off. Spell check wont catch these types of errors; you will have to. Love In La! They are easy to make, and devil, very easy to overlook, especially when youve worked on love, multiple drafts of sector sector, your resume. Watch those tenses: other than your current position, all past experiences should be written in love in la, the past tense. Condrell! Its very easy to fall into the trap of writing in the present tense, or even switching between tenses as youre writing. In La! One way to avoid this problem is to simply write out all that you want to say, and not to worry about tense, grammar in dr william condrell, general, etc.

Then go back and read what youve written, and make the necessary adjustments. This will allow your thoughts to flow freely in the thinking/writing stage, and leave the proofreading to love in la, later. Just be sure that you do proofread. Of Teaching Essay! Words and love in la, numbers that are similar in spelling, but have wholly different meanings. Like the wage first bullet above words that are easily mistyped like pubic instead of public or manger instead of manager. The same could be said for love in la, numerical values, like phone numbers its very easy to transpose a digit in a phone number, especially if many of the digits are the same. After awhile, it all runs together, and its easy to overlook, because the brain sees what the brain thinks should be there (what it thinks it should see). Have someone proofread for you to dr william, be sure that youre not making any of these mistakes. Documents titled Resume simply stated: not needed; its obvious. The phrase references provided upon love in la, request simply stated: not needed; its obvious.

A section for Hobbies and Interests: unless directly related to the job leave it off. Any legally protected information should be left off (at least in the United States) things like date of birth, marital status, disability status, height, weight, eye and hair color, race, etc. First! Outdated skills things like typing speed, using a fax machine, email, photocopier, etc. all should be left off. In todays modern office, these things are expected and/or are of less importance (e.g.: typing speed). In the United States, photos are not generally used on resumes, unless the position is in la, specifically related to how you look, like a model, or actress, or something similar.

Video resumes are all the rage, but are fraught with peril and devil prada imdb, most hiring managers, and larger organizations frown up on them due to the legal issues they raise. Marital status is never appropriate on a resume in the United States. In La! Existence of children is of Caste System in China, never appropriate on a resume in the United States. Date of Birth is never appropriate on a resume in love in la, the United States. Vs Private Sector! Political affiliation is in la, never appropriate on a resume in the United States. Dr William! Religion is in la, never appropriate on a resume in the United States, unless in some very specific circumstances a certain religious belief is Important Aspects of Teaching, required for the job (e.g.: to love, teach at a Buddhist school, you have to be Buddhist). If you do volunteer work at a religious or political organization, you can list these as non-profit and Important, discuss the work rather than the context. For the bulleted items that describe errors not appropriate in the United States: there are legal issues for love, an employer around these items and putting them on The Influence of Caste and Confucianism in China Essay, your resume will almost always guarantee that your resume will not even be reviewed; no employer wants to love, take the legal risk. These are all easy things to fix and to proofread.

Let your resume stand out for the right reasons, not for the wrong ones. Michael Trust, MPA, SPHR-CA, is a Certified Career Coach and a Certified Executive Career Coach, who helps people find their passion and ever made, fulfill their dreams as they relate to careers through his organization, Trustworthy Coaching, www.TrustworthyCoaching.com. Mr. Trusts Coaching, Business, and Human Resources experience spans twenty years, and he has had major roles in staffing in all of his Human Resource positions. In addition, he has coached individuals at all career levels relative to love in la, their career paths, job search strategies, business strategies, and related areas. Mr. The Influence Of Caste In India And Confucianism! Trust is in la, also a member of the wage International Coach Federation (ICF).

Copyright 2010, Trustworthy Coaching. All Worldwide Rights Reserved.

Write My Research Paper -
Love in L A essays

Nov 12, 2017 Love in la, order custom essay online -

What is the general theme in "Love in L A " by

10 Surprising Things Every Business Plan Should Include. It may be tempting to dive right in when you have a great startup idea, but failing to create a detailed business plan is where many entrepreneurs go wrong. A solid business plan can be the difference between just an idea and a successful business. Love! It allows you to set goals and determine how to realistically measure them. In the process of creating one, you develop an understanding of your market and the competition that is based on first tank ever made facts, not just hopes. We asked experts to help us create a business plan template to help you get started. Here are 10 unexpected items every business plan should have. [See Related Story: Simple Business Plan Templates for Entrepreneurs] If companies focus only on themselves in their business plan, they are making a big mistake. Businesses should use their business plan partly to in la, address the competition and how their idea differs from what#39;s already out there, said Steve Martorelli, CEO of Turnkey Processing, a payment processing provider. First, identify your X factor what can you do 10 times better than your competition?

Martorelli said. Next, test your hypothesis by talking to potential customers. Do they value what you are proposing to offer them as much as you think they do? Finding the answer to these two questions is the most important planning anyone can do. The Influence And Confucianism In China Essay! Companies that value innovation must make it a priority from the start. Your business plan should highlight the ways in which your startup will be original and groundbreaking, said Amy Hutchens, business strategist and love CEO of AmyK International, which specializes in in China executive development. Innovation must be a critical component of love in la, every business plan, Hutchens said. Devil Prada Imdb! By making innovation part of the love in la plan, the process becomes intentional, not reactive or accidental, and sets the wears prada imdb stage for a culture of creativity and innovation for the long run. It is highly unlikely that everything about in la, your business will go according to plan.

Justin Palmer, founder and president of HomeLife Media, which operates pet-focused websites, said entrepreneurs should have a contingency plan that allows them to make any necessary business-model changes should something not go as anticipated. Public Sector Vs Private! An example of a contingency might be, #39;If we do not have 1,000 paying customers within six months of love, operations, we need to shift product focus,#39; Palmer said. A metric such as this is especially vital if your business operates on the Web or builds software. A business plan is great, but there#39;s no point in sticking with a failing plan for too long. On the Important of Teaching Mathematics other hand, businesses also should prepare for unexpected success. Your business plan should account for normal scenarios as well as highly successful, best-case scenarios, said Elle Kaplan, CEO of LexION Capital Management. When I started my business, I was in love in la no way prepared for the success and level of condrell, growth we obtained, Kaplan said. I should have planned bigger and love in la prepared for faster growth versus being surprised and having to rework my plan. A typical business plan will discuss a company#39;s target market, usually in terms of wage, demographic information such as age, gender and income level. Love! However, businesses should consider looking even further to define their target customers by factors such as lifestyle, needs and dr william condrell desires, said Amber Goodenough, co-founder of fourfour media, a Web design and development company. Psychographics ? customer values, lifestyles, habits and love in la interests ? give you a deeper insight into your customers#39; needs, wants and frustrations, which then helps you create products and services that really meet those needs and The Influence of Caste System in India and Confucianism Essay solve their problems, Goodenough said.

The better you do that, the more money you make. As social media remains a dominant force in marketing and customer engagement, a business plan needs to in la, highlight how the company will use social media to its strategic advantage, said Stephanie Ciccarelli, co-founder and chief brand officer at ever, Voices.com, an online marketplace that connects businesses with voice-over talent. No business plan should be without a section dedicated to the use of [social media] as part of in la, their marketing efforts and channel for supporting and engaging customers, Ciccarelli said. These efforts may also tap into a company#39;s advertising, search engine optimization and customer service efforts. If your business is going to have employees, you#39;ll want to spell out how you#39;re going to keep them engaged and focused on their responsibilities, said Bill Rosenthal, CEO of dr william, Communispond, a provider of employee skills training. In La! The plan must include ways to show employees [that] their well-being aligns with that of the company, Rosenthal said. Establish metrics for everyone#39;s performance, and spell out the rewards for meeting the metrics.

Although it may be the last thing on your mind when starting a business, providing an in India and Confucianism in China Essay exit strategy with your business plan can be a great help if you decide to love, sell the business later on. A well-researched exit strategy can also help you land investors, said Mike Scanlin, a venture capitalist and CEO of devil imdb, Born To Sell. As an early-stage company, you need to show investors a path to 10 times their investment, Scanlin said. In La! Make a list of exits mergers and acquisitions or IPOs [initial public offerings] in your space . to help convince [investors] that if they invest in devil you, there are plenty of people who will want to buy you in three to seven years. Love In La! One of the key challenges for businesses is actually implementing their plan, said Linda Pophal, author of The Complete Idiot#39;s Guide to Strategic Planning (Penguin, 2011). All business plans should include a guide to implementing the plan#39;s ideas, she said. Often, by the time the planning process is over, the wage in usa team is exhausted and burned out, and they have a tendency to just go back to doing things the love way they#39;ve always done them, said Pophal, who also serves as CEO of public, her company, Strategic Communications. Working out a detailed business plan won#39;t do much good if you and your employees don#39;t stick to it, so companies and employees should be committed to following the points included in love in la a business plan, said Bob Shirilla, co-founder of online retail stores Keepsakes Etc. and Simply Bags.

The business plan should include a signed commitment by the leadership team, Shirilla said. This ensures that the leaders understand and will support the business plan. Consensus decision making is of Caste System in India and Confucianism in China key to love in la, moving a company forward. Many organizations fail to achieve their goals because of wage in usa, a lack of understanding and buy-in to the plan.

Write My Research Paper -
Dagoberto Gilb Love in L A | Genius

Nov 12, 2017 Love in la, order essay writing from our custom essay writing service -

Love and Selfishness in Love in L A by Dagoberto Gilb

Fast Food Narrative Paper Essays and love in la, Research Papers. FA Research Paper Topic: Fast Food 1. Why is fast food bad for you? 2. What . are the effects of wears, eating fast food ? 3. What are some successful fast food industries and in la, there business strategies? Introduction It seems harmless, satisfies your hunger, and is cheap, but really is The Influence System in India Essay egregiously unhealthy. The fast food industry is in la very smart; they have many sly business strategies to make money. Sector. They target children and students and make millions of dollars in profit.

Each and love, every day. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1014 Words | 3 Pages. (2011). Wears Imdb. Research conducted has shown fast food to love in la be a leading contributor to childhood obesity with close to minimum wage one third of love in la, . children consuming and demonstrating weight gain and risk of obesity (Holguin, 2004). The fast food industry stands accused of attempting to addict people, at tank ever made an early age, to in la their food with a direct result of public sector vs private, increased incidences of obesity. Much like the tobacco industry and smoking, there is debate whether responsibility lies with fast food or with individuals and their parents. Childhood , Childhood obesity , Fast food 2084 Words | 9 Pages.

Title: Fast food General Purpose: To persuade. Love In La. Specific Purpose: After listening to our speech, the mass will have . Devil Imdb. enough information to take a stand about fast food . Love. Thesis: The influence of fast food . INTRODUCTION: I. Attention-Getter: How many of you would substitute Nasi Lemak with a Big Mac and French fries? II. Of Caste Essay. Thesis statement: Fast food leads to death and a substitution is necessary. III. Preview of main points: How is love in la fast food beneficial? . 633 Words | 4 Pages. Fast Food Industry There are a few issues in the United States that many of us are talking about daily.

One of those main . Ever Made. issues that are being talked about is love food in our society. But even more specific than that, many are talking about imdb how the fast food industry has affected and love in la, impacted our society. First Tank Made. There is a lot of love, history of how fast food has started. There were a lot of entrepreneurs many years ago that realized that going into minimum the fast food chain would bring them great profit (Levenstein. Drive-through , Fast food , Fast Food Nation 1770 Words | 4 Pages. Knowing what is in your fast food might make you think twice the next time you devour it. Love In La. As the rise of the fast . Important. food nation in America has increased to love in la an all-time high, so has the weight and waists of Americans all around the country. Not only has the United States grown to love the first ever made, acquired taste of greasy golden fries and juicy burgers, it has also grown ignorant to the way their food is prepared. In the in la, novel, Fast Food Nation: The Dark Side of the All-American Meal(2002), by Eric Schlosser. Fast food , Fast Food Nation , Fast food restaurant 1454 Words | 4 Pages. 1 Fast Food Mania What ever happened to a home cooked meal?

Dinner time in a household was once special and . food was prepared by people who actually cared about what they served. About a generation ago, more than half of the dr william, meals consumed were prepared at home. Today, a majority of the meals we eat are prepared by strangers who could care less about our health as long as they receive a paycheck. Love. Our fast paced society no longer values the simple things of the past and the food that we. Escherichia coli , Fast food , Fast Food Nation 1026 Words | 3 Pages. 2014 The fast food industry has impacted the lives of many. Cultures have changed throughout the introduction of these . fast food places, such as the Essay, American culture. At first the love in la, changes that Americans experienced were not so bad, but as the fast food industry strived; the effects that it had on American culture grew to imdb be problematic. Love. The effects of the fast food industry on historical, economic, and health factors are something that needs to be paid more attention to.

The fast food industry. Factory farming , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 2093 Words | 7 Pages. The fast food industry has been growing more and more every year. There is Important of Teaching a fast food restaurant in . every corner. Since fast food is in la becoming so popular more and more people chose to go to a fast food restaurant daily. Fast food is a continuing growth industry in our country. Fast food restaurants continue to increase their popularity by made lowering their prices and providing faster service for their customers. There is a huge competition between fast food restaurants and love, how they advertise can. Advertising , Burger King , Eating 1110 Words | 3 Pages. Today, many people eat fast food instead of home made food . The reason is that fast . food is fast , cheap and convenient. However, at the same time, fast food is wage in usa contributing to a big social problem in the U.S., which is love in la obesity, and devil imdb, recently some people are beginning to sue the fast food companies for causing their obesity.

Should the love, fast food companies have responsibility for American's obesity? My answer for this argument is No. I think that whether people eat fast food or not is an Important Mathematics Essay individual. Appetite , Dieting , Eating 1018 Words | 3 Pages. Draft 3 Fast food Obesity is an epidemic that is sweeping over the United States today. Its affecting both adults and love, . children. With the increase in fast food availability and a decrease in the time most Americans have to prepare nutritious meals at home, its obvious why more people are eating at fast food restaurants.

Obesity is a growing problem in the United States and dr william condrell, more and more children are being affected. But do uneducated families have the right to put the blame on fast food restaurants. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1131 Words | 3 Pages. Fast food is the term given to food that can be prepared and served very quickly. Love In La. While any meal with low . preparation time can be considered to be fast food , typically the term refers to food sold in a restaurant or store with preheated or precooked ingredients, and served to of Teaching Essay the customer in a packaged form for take-out/take-away. The term fast food was recognized in a dictionary by MerriamWebster in love 1951. Outlets may be stands or kiosks, which may provide no shelter or seating, or fast food . Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 898 Words | 3 Pages. going to talk about eating fast foods and how it is of Caste in India in China Essay bad for love in la your body. I want to start off by asking yall a question.

How many . of yall eat fast food at least once a week? Ok, How many of you eat it at least twice a week if not more? Americans have begun to Important Aspects of Teaching eat more fast food because the way in which it is marketed; its cheap, convenient, finger- food , and it tastes good. Eating is one of the pleasures of life, although it can be bad for your health when eating fast foods , which are high in saturated. Body mass index , Body shape , Eating 888 Words | 3 Pages. Introduction: This study is all about the effect of fast food chain in the lifestyle of most Filipino family. Nowadays, because . of busy world most of in la, us are no time to cook at home and no time to find ingredients. Most Filipino loves to eat and Important Aspects of Teaching Mathematics Essay, food is the love in la, basis of their social life. Filipino family usually rise early just to The Influence of Caste System in India and Confucianism cook food and one of it is rice for breakfast. Filipino usually eat five times a day, breakfast, merienda around 10:30 in love the morning, lunch, mid-afternoon and vs private sector, snacks dinner.

Bulacan , Bulacan State University , Fast food 744 Words | 3 Pages. Fast Food Approximately 30.3 percent of love in la, children (ages 6 to 11) are overweight and 15.3 percent are obese. For adolescents . (ages 12 to 19), 30.4 percent are overweight and 15.5 percent are obese. Every year the percentage of first tank ever made, Americans increases the obesity and in la, death rate in the United States of America. This all is happening because of unhealthy junk food we eat every day. People eat fast food almost every day because they are too lazy to cook healthy food in their home so they always look for. Eating , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 885 Words | 3 Pages. 12/13/12 Fast Food Advertisement Target Children The problem is when that fun stuff becomes the habit.

And I think that's . what's happened in our culture. Sector. Fast food has become the love, everyday meal. Michelle Obama stated this quote to inform America that fast food is becoming a problem in the U.S. Fast food had been making business since the 1960's and proudly serving all across America (Schlosser. Dr William Condrell. 4). It hasn't been until the 1980's, referred to the decade of child consumer, where fast food didn't. Advertising , Fast food , Fast Food Nation 1651 Words | 4 Pages. Fast Food Currently, most of the people depend on . Love In La. fast food which is wage in usa easily accessible rather than cooking food at home which is a time consuming task.

Fast food is the most popular food in America. Love In La. Does fast food proves to be a healthy option for a daily purpose? Is fast food healthy? Being an argumentative topic this term fast food comes up with many questions. Devil. Fast food is a quick way of filling up your stomach but it is followed. Dieting , Eating , Fast food 1047 Words | 3 Pages. Eric Earnhardt Fast Food Linked to Obesity: An . Annotated Bibliography A large controversy in the field of in la, health and food today is the effects that fast food and industrialized food have on public sector sector, our wellness. The convenience of obtaining food has become the main objective in in la society, but is it taking a toll on our health?

Fast food restaurants such as (but not limited to) McDonalds and Burger King are a major aspect to how. Burger King , Fast food , Food 1701 Words | 5 Pages. Fast Food Essay Julia Mendoza English 114 Section 13 Karen Coopman December 12, 2012 Julia Mendoza Eng. 114.13 . Of Caste In China Essay. 12-12-12 Fast Food Essay Obesity is becoming an increasingly large problem, most especially in the United States where, according to the Center for love in la Disease Control and first ever, Prevention, more than one-third of love, adults are obese. The large fast food industry of the America creates food that has contributed to this obesity problem, and System in India and Confucianism in China Essay, many believe that the industry is the main. Fast food , Food , Hamburger 1647 Words | 5 Pages. todays society, especially western countries, the issue of fast food seems to love be at the top of every health related debate. As . these debates become more controversial, the question of first made, who bears the love in la, responsibility remains unanswered. In his essay, Dont Blame the Eater, David Zinczenko attempts to answer this key question by Important Aspects of Teaching placing the in la, greater responsibility of Americas obesity and other fast food related health issues on the fast food industries. Contrary to System Zinczenkos argument, Raldy Balko, in.

Fast food , Food , Food industry 1524 Words | 4 Pages. and Cons of Junk Food ? Junk food industry is taking off these days, which incites both young and old. There are various pros and . cons of love in la, junk food . Aspects Of Teaching. Junk food such as fries and pizzas are tantalizing for everyone. Junk foods are filled with calories and fats without nutritional values. Love. One benefit of ever made, fast food is that you can walk in, order and eat. Love. For the modern youth, vegetables and fruits are not that appealing as compared to Important of Teaching Mathematics junk food such as pizzas and fries. In La. Junk foods are delectable and.

Eating , Fast food , Fat 753 Words | 3 Pages. odBradd Dent Fast Food Nation Questions Introduction Americas fast food industry was founded . by self made man who took risk, worked hard, some not even going to collage. Today the industry relies on a low-paid and unskilled workforce, where a handful are able to rise up the dr william condrell, corporate ladder, while the vast majority lack fulltime employment, receive no benefits, and end up quitting after a few months. The fast food industry prospered over the last 30 years because minimum wage was lowered. Fast food , Fast Food Nation , Fast food restaurant 1274 Words | 4 Pages. All such food is categorized as fast food which can be prepared and served quickly. Restaurants and in la, kiosks provide . fast food with precooked or preheated ingredients and usually served at a packaged form (Pollan, 2009). In the The Influence of Caste System in China Essay, beginning, American hamburger and fries was considered as the traditional fast food but now the field has been widely diversified and food like pizzas, fish and in la, chips, burgers from McDonalds and Kentucky Fried Chicken etc. are all considered fast food . Fast food market has. Fast food , Fast food restaurant , Food 904 Words | 3 Pages. Fast Food Is Linked to Obesity and Other Serious Health Problems Fast Food , 2009 Seth Stern is a . Prada. staff writer at The Christian Science Monitor.

Despite the in la, fact that nutritional information about fast food is readily available, many fast food chains are taking the devil, blame for love the rise in Aspects obesity and other health problems across the nation. Some lawyers are considering the possibility that fast food chains could be held accountable for the health consequences of eating their food . The chains could. Burger King , Fast food , Fast Food Nation 1813 Words | 5 Pages. Fast food nutrition should make up a minimal part of a healthy diet. Fast foods and junk . foods are high in fat, sodium and sugar, which can lead to obesity and a range of attendant health problems, including diabetes, heart disease and arthritis. Love. Here are the facts about how excessive junk food consumption affects your body.

Junk Food Affects Your Energy Levels Junk food doesn't contain the nutrients your body needs to stay healthy. As a result, you may feel chronically fatigued and lack the energy. Carbohydrate , Fast food , Food 1788 Words | 5 Pages. Cabrera 1 Ana Luisa Cabrera Mrs. Salinas English III May 3rd, 2012 Fast Food and Obesity Hypertension, diabetes, high . First Made. cholesterol, heart diseases, cancer. The list can go on and on, but there is one disease in particular that stands above all of them: obesity. All of these diseases are related to food problems.

Many people sees obesity as a disease caused by bad food habits and a lack of physical exercise. Fast food has been blamed by consumers for in la obesity to happen but, are they blaming the. Dieting , Eating , Fast food restaurant 821 Words | 3 Pages. ALL ABOUT FA(S)T FOOD In 1921, after World War 1, vehicles became more popular and more affordable for of Caste the middle class; therefore, drive-in . restaurants were introduced. Founded by Billy Ingram and love in la, Walter Anderson, the American Company White Castle, is generally credited with opening the Important Aspects Essay, second fast food outlet and first hamburger chain. Walter Anderson had built the love, first drive-in restaurant in Wichita in 1916, introducing a low cost and high speed hamburger restaurant. White Castle was tremendously. Burger King , Drive-through , Fast casual restaurant 1905 Words | 7 Pages.

Fast Food and the Problems with Fast Food. ?Derek Tyler Hannah Fast Food and the Effect it has On Our Health The fast food industry has . severely changed over the years, how these restaurants started, what are the health factors, and what has caused them to have such great success I. Fast food is introduced A. What brought about the idea of Mathematics, a fast food restaurant B. How quickly they flourished C. Advertising Methods II. Health factors A. Disadvantages B. Advantages III. In La. Major chains A. How they began B. What makes them so successful . Chicken nugget , Drive-through , Fast food 1609 Words | 5 Pages. Analysis on condrell, Fast Food Culture and Its Double-side Effects to the world from the Development of in la, American Fast . Food Food Outline ?.Introduction ?. Brief History of American Fast Food Famous Brands of Fast Food 1. McDonalds 2. KFC ?. The Development of The Influence of Caste System in India Essay, Fast Food Industry ?. Globalization ?. Conclusion ???(jack) 1226210934 English class 1209 (semester 2-2013) June 6th 2013 . Drive-through , Economy , Fast food 767 Words | 3 Pages. INTRODUCTION Fast food can be defined as any food that contributes little or no nutrient value to the . diet, but instead provides excess calories and fat. Love. Nowadays, there are millions of fast food restaurants in the world that offers their costumers plenty of different meals with a special price. Important Essay. Fast food can be a good way to save time ,but it is not the love in la, proper way for made nutrition.

Researchers found that eating fast food meals more than twice a week was associated with double the love, risk of. Fast food , Fast food restaurant , Food 1326 Words | 5 Pages. Fast food is a trend that is feverishly catching on with our generation. This is The Influence Essay mainly because of our fast paced . lives in an increasingly competitive society. As the love, world progresses, everyone gets hard-pressed for time, making a huge population of the modern day families to turn to fast food and public sector vs private sector, ready-made meals. In La. They no longer seem to have time in the day to sit down and cook a meal for themselves and their families. In Usa. As the love in la, name suggests, fast food can be prepared fast and can conveniently be.

Cholesterol , Fast food , Fat 795 Words | 3 Pages. Easily prepared and fast served food is called Fast Food . The concept has grown worldwide with many . restaurants coming up day in day out. One of the reasons for this type of restaurants becoming most sought after is low investment requirement for the entrepreneurs and varieties of foods served in a short period of time for the consumers. In most of devil prada, cases of in la, fast food preparations, food is made ready made and Aspects of Teaching, is served repeatedly heating it. Fast food facts The fast food facts are un-digestible. Coming out , Eating , Fast food restaurant 713 Words | 3 Pages. thomas goldy Prof. Lastrapes English 1A 19 april, 2013 Life in the Fast Food Lane The growth of the fast . In La. food industry over the past few decades into what it is today is an undeniable phenomenon that has occurred in an alarmingly rapid pace. The fact of the matter is it seems that a person has a very realistic chance of finding a McDonalds within a 4 mile radius of any household in the country, it is also arguable that this is already the case for the world as well, and if not now then very. Fast food , Fast Food Nation , Food 826 Words | 3 Pages.

March 10, 2015 Fast Food Obesity whos to blame? According to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) . Approximately 129.6 million Americans, or 64 percent, are overweight or obese, In 2000, 400,000 - one in Important Mathematics 700 Americans - deaths were related to eating badly and physical inactivity. Fast food is in la both easily accessible and cheap which influences higher rates of condrell, people towards eating it, Widening America's obesity rate and diseases that come with it. Love. Healthier foods are less protonate. Fast food , Hamburger , Health 1128 Words | 6 Pages. Report on Fast Food Leads to Childhood Obesity 1.0 Introduction to Fast Food When people all over devil imdb . the world are looking for a quick, easy meal to love in la grab on the go, fast food is the common solution. In India And Confucianism Essay. So, what is love in la fast food ? Fast food is the term given to food that can be prepared and served very quickly. The term fast food was recognized in dr william condrell a dictionary by Merriam Webster in 1951.While any meal with low preparation time can be considered to be fast food , typically the term refers to food sold in a. Childhood obesity , Dieting , Fast food 1868 Words | 6 Pages. 1. Executive Summary This report provides an analysis of the love, international marketing environment of sector sector, fast - food industry in US . and evaluates the international marketing activities of McDonalds, which is considered a key player.

Firstly, the PEST framework is used to analyse external environmental factors influencing the industry. The Porters Five Forces framework is utilised to analyse the competitive rivalry within the industry, and its attractiveness for potential new entrants. Key players and. Brand , Burger King , Fast food 1928 Words | 7 Pages. April 28, 2014 Fast Food According to Lin, Guthrie and Frazao, children's calorie consumptions from . fast food and soft drinks increased dramatically. Weight is always a problem in our society.

Now a day, we are forgetting about healthy food just to love save our time and money. We have adopted fast food to reach a level of obesity. Fast foods have a biggest contribution on obesity because of dr william, easy access on food restaurant; contain less amount of love, nutrition, and food advertisements. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1371 Words | 4 Pages. flows of customers are increasing towards fast food restaurants, it is more challenging to wears imdb offer good customers service. It is . also imperative that you maintain a high degree of consistency in your offerings, which prevents you from alienating your customers.

The Philippine Star (1997) described the Filipinos are fast food lovers. They enjoy tasty meals. They go to restaurants serving smorgasbords in a luncheon or supper buffet offerings a variety of love in la, foods and dishes. These restaurants, most especially. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 727 Words | 4 Pages. ?Expository Composition Fall 2013 Fast Food Is fast food consumption really not . Of Teaching Mathematics. as advantageous to ones health as consuming home cooked meals? Submitted by: Marcel McMahan 11/13/13 Per.2 Submitted To: Mrs. Faatai Abstract The problem that is trying to be resolved is fast food better than home cooked meals. Both fast food and home cooked meals are good things to eat. Fast food is good because its easier than going home making food from scratch but the love, negative.

A Great Way to Care , Cooking , Eating 1427 Words | 4 Pages. failed to recognize the changing trend in customers preferences to sector vs private sector better tasting, fresher food . In La. This trend led to new sub markets emerging . for tastier, fresher and dr william, fast food perceived as healthier. A few of the smaller/privately owned competitors (Cosi and love, Quiznos) were able to operate in The Influence of Caste in India and Confucianism in China Essay niche markets selling gourmet sandwiches and love, salads. The emergence of smaller restaurants offering easy access to exotic foods such as sushi and burritos created a more specialized niche market. Dr William Condrell. 2) Size and Growth; . Barriers to entry , Dow Jones Industrial Average , Drive-through 1159 Words | 4 Pages. http://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/1246140/ Indian Fast Food Market Analysis Description: The Indian fast . food market has been witnessing rapid growth on the back of love, positive developments and presence of massive investments. Currently, market growth is made largely fuelled by the rising young population, working women, hectic schedules, and increasing disposable income of the middle-class households. In La. Some of the unique properties of fast food like quick served, cost advantage, etc are making it. Fast food , Food industry , Hamburger 896 Words | 4 Pages. Soul Food vs. Fast Food As Applebees would say, Theres no place like the neighbor. How would the world classify . Devil Wears. good food ? Which one will result in the best answer, hamburger and fries or biscuit with gravy?

Is hamburger and fries the love in la, best choice because a biscuit with gravy takes more time? There are a lot of reasons why people choose homemade food versus fast food . Both homemade food and soul food taste good, however homemade food offers a variety of public sector, history, emotions, and love, memories of different. Burger King , Cooking , Family 1134 Words | 3 Pages. I) Emergence The fast food culture emerged as early as the public sector, 19th century. During the Industrial Revolution, a large workforce was . required to work for 10 to 12 hours a day. With so much work to love be done, fast food was the idea of a quick and The Influence System and Confucianism Essay, easy lunch. In India, fast food culture emerged in the decades after independence, starting from the in la, 1950s. Eating at home used to be a significant aspect of Indian culture, so the change was gradual. Over a period of time, with a growth in sector sector the number of nuclear. Fast food , Fast food restaurant , Food 1932 Words | 6 Pages.

Fast food is something that every American knows about. Most likely you, the person reading this has had fast . food before, and probably enjoyed it. Whether it may be Mcdonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, Jack in in la the Box, KFC, etc. There is nothing as cheap, quick to get, and public sector, tasty as fast food . With the in la, ever-growing population of obese Americans, people are looking for a reason and for devil wears prada imdb most that reason is fast food . Now according to love in la the CDC (centers for disease control) the definition of Aspects of Teaching Mathematics, overweight. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1325 Words | 3 Pages.

?Dark Side of Fast Food Eric Schlosser is a journalist that is love renown for his investigative journalism, all of Important Mathematics Essay, his . investigative pieces are deeply informative and marvelously readable. From our core reading, Fast Food Nation: Why The Fries Taste Good, he carries out a very detailed investigation and tries to unfold the secret of the fries. In the love in la, same way, in his book, Chew on this: Everything You Dont Want To Know About Fast Food , he uses descriptions that are so precise and concise to of Teaching Mathematics carry. Chew on This , Fast food , Fast Food Nation 932 Words | 4 Pages. obese than those of above-average economical resources. Love In La. I believe that there are four major reasons why low-income adolescents are more likely to be obese. . Sector. The high prices of good quality foods have a great impact of accessibility to those who cant afford to buy such products. A strong marketing force for in la junk food has proven to be a direct contributor to obesity in America.

The lack of jobs for adolescents in The Influence of Caste System Essay this economy has been increasing, creating a bigger hole to succumb to inadequate nutrition. Adolescence , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1617 Words | 5 Pages. Fast Food Nation Essay A nation's diet can be more revealing than its art or literature. (p.3) Eric Schlossers book . Love In La. Fast Food Nation is not only an expose of the fast food industry but also shows how the fast food industry has shaped and defined society in America and other nations as the fast food culture spreads globally. Devil Wears Prada Imdb. He connects the social order of society to the kind of food it eats and the way it eats that food , and relates fast food to in la other social processes and institutions. Fast food , Fast Food Nation , Fast food restaurant 1537 Words | 4 Pages. blaming the fast food industry.

Teenagers have filed lawsuits blaming McDonalds for their health problems, and a public health . group in of Teaching Mathematics California has asked the governor to declare childhood obesity a state of emergency. Love. But parentsnot the fast food companies, not the government--are in The Influence of Caste and Confucianism the best position to fight the epidemic of love in la, overweight children. First Tank Ever. Parents are responsible for in la teaching kids healthy eating and exercise habits. Parents are to blame if they let kids eat unhealthy foods and sit in. Argument map , Counterargument , Fast food 770 Words | 6 Pages. A fast Way to A Fast Food Case 2 Chapter 19 Created by sector sector : 1. Al Farid Mustofa 2. In La. Ikhwan Bayu Adhi . Setiawan 3. Jet Nendra 4. Muhammad Ibrahim 5. Nadya Oktaviani BAKRIE UNIVERSITY MANAGEMENT 2012 A Fast Way to A Fast Food According to a recent survey, the UK is particularly fond of fast food . Many people turn to fast food as it is quick, convenient, and minimum in usa, relatively cheap even though there are many concerns over public health and obesity. With a large number of fast food. 1840 Words | 6 Pages. Fast Food , Fat Food Nowadays, fast food is a very popular trend in Thailand. Love. . Teenagers think it is very smart when they go into the fast food restaurant, especially, the restaurant which is a part of foreign franchise restaurants. Not only sector vs private sector, teenagers that like fast food but also children and adults. In the busy schedule of modern times people have no time to in la prepare nutritious food during the day so fast food becomes a very convenient choice.

However, there are several health issues related to consuming. Chicken , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 939 Words | 3 Pages. Essay Fast Food Popularity in China Students Name: ******* Student ID #: ********* Teacher: ********* Due . Date: 23 May 2013 Word count: 615 Question: Examine the reasons for the popularity of in usa, fast food restaurants in your country. When, why, and how have these restaurants become so popular? (Cause) Demonstrate the love in la, impact of this popularity on your countrys culture, i.e., food , health, economy, lifestyle. (Effect) You will need to tank do some research on the fast food chains. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1174 Words | 4 Pages. Fast Food Healthier than Cafeteria food ? Many people think that fast food is bad . for our health and that it shouldnt be allowed in school. More healthful options should be promoted but whats the love in la, use of of Caste in China, healthy food in school if the kids dont want to eat it? Nobody least of all adults LIKE eating healthy if given a choice everyone always goes for love the fast food.When we eat lunch at school we get the bad end of the stick. they feed us cardboard pizza, meat that isnt even meat and has been. Cafeteria , Fast food , Heart 1360 Words | 4 Pages. Fast Food Annotated Bibliographydocx.

16 September 2014 Fast Food : Is it to minimum wage in usa blame for the obesity epidemic? Over the love, years fast food have . become a multi-billion dollar business all over the world. They are known for their swift service, affordable prices, and tasty, yet unhealthy food . There are a number of factors that can cause obesity and one of them is the colossal intake of dr william, fast food that many people consume worldwide. One third of love in la, American adults are obese today and fast food is a major reason why. Fast food restaurants are known. Burger King , Dieting , Fast food 2176 Words | 8 Pages.

Dialectical Journal Fast Food Nation 1. Hundreds of millions of people buy fast food every day . without giving it much thought, unaware of the subtle and not so subtle ramifications of their purchases. Vs Private. They rarely consider where this food came from, how it was made, what it is doing to the community around them. Love. They just grab their tray off the counter, find a table, take a seat, unwrap the paper , and dig in (Schlosser 10). In this passage from the introduction, Eric Schlosser directly states. Burger King , Chain store , Eric Schlosser 2524 Words | 6 Pages. interested in prepared food which can be served quickly or allow them to take away in order to first tank ever saving time, fast . In La. food restaurant where provide western burger, chicken, and Important Aspects Mathematics Essay, pizza.

This paper analyzes the fast food industry structure in Hong Kong and evaluate whether this is an attractive sector to in la compete in by Five Force Model. Tank Ever Made. Secondly, identify the critical success factors which performance in the sector now and in the near future. Industry Structure Analysis: The food service industry continues. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1491 Words | 5 Pages. Some trace the love, modern history of fast food in America to July 7, 1912, with the opening of of Caste in China, a fast . food restaurant called the Automat in New York. The Automat was a cafeteria with its prepared foods behind small glass windows and coin-operated slots. In La. Joseph Horn and Frank Hardart had already opened the first Horn Hardart Automat in Philadelphia in 1902, but their Automat at Broadway and 13th Street, in New York City, created a sensation. Numerous Automat restaurants were built around the of Teaching Mathematics, country. Burger King , Drive-through , Fast food 932 Words | 3 Pages.

Fast Food Industry in India Communication and in la, Composition Mayur Keshwani Table of Contents ABSTRACT 3 MARKET SIZE amp; . MAJOR PLAYERS 4 MAJOR PLAYERS IN FAST FOOD 4 REASON FOR EMERGENCE 5 Gender Roles: 5 Paucity of Time: 5 Working Women: 5 Large population: 5 CHALLENGES FOR THE INDUSTRY 6 Social and cultural implications of Indians switching to devil wears prada western breakfast food : 6 Emphasis on the usage of bio-degradable products: 6 Retrenchment of employees: 6 PROBLEMS OF INDUSTRY. Burger King , Fast food , Fast food restaurant 1868 Words | 7 Pages. Liz Chiocco EDF-255 Final Paper Fast Food in Schools 4/26/12 Buckley, Cara. A Proposal to in la Separate . Fast Food and Schools. New York Times [New York] 20 04 2009, n. pag. Web 26 April. 2012. . The author explores research done that suggests that the closer a fast food restaurant is to a school, the higher is the obesity rate of the children there. Eric N. Public Vs Private. Gioia is a city councilman from Queens and he wants to love in la ban any fast food restaurants from in India and Confucianism, opening within a tenth of a mile from any.

Burger King , Cafeteria , Chicken 1972 Words | 6 Pages. ?Working in Fast Food In the essay Working at McDonalds , the love in la, author Amitai Etzioni argues that working at McDonalds or any . fast food restaurant does not teach the necessary skills or habits required to succeed in wears prada imdb a professional job. He writes that people that work at these fast food places never get to practice entrepreneurship, self discipline, self supervision, or self scheduling. Etzioni compares the job at these places as robots working in an assembly line. According to his research two. Adolescence , Employment , Fast food 1145 Words | 5 Pages. THE IMAPACT OF FAST FOOD CONSUMPTION ON THE HEALTH PROBLEMS OF PEOPLE IN KARACHI Muhammad Asif Dr.

Muhammad Ayub Mehar Khan . July, 2012 Iqra University Main Campus Karachi. In La. ABSTRACT Nowadays Fast food industry are becoming strong industry of a Karachi, the dr william condrell, number of people due to short of time couldnt able to make traditional home food instead they order fast food (Burger, Pizza) for their diet, which caused many health problems (Gastric, Ulcer, Food Poisoning) and love, there are also some people. Fast food , Food , Hamburger 977 Words | 5 Pages. Essay 2: Rhetorical Analysis Project: Fast Food Nation Hoffman Length: 3 pages Due Date: 3/8, 3/11 or 3/13 Analyze the . rhetorical conventions used in the documentary film, Fast Food Nation. The 2006 film is an of Caste System in India and Confucianism adaptation of the novel written by Eric Schlosser who also co-wrote the screenplay. The film follows the Vice President of marketing for a fast food chain called Mickeys as he discovers the truth behind the famous 99 cent burger.

Schlosser performed years of in la, research for made both the. Argument , Eric Schlosser , Fast Food Nation 869 Words | 3 Pages.