Date: 12.16.2017 / Article Rating: 4 / Votes: 5540
Www.essayninja.info #Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example

Order Essay Online - Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example

Nov/Sun/2017 | Uncategorized

Order Content from the Best Essay Writing Service -
Hotel Rwanda Essay | Bartleby

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, order essay from experienced writers with ease -

Hotel rwanda film essay -

Business Owner Resume Sample and Writing Guide. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films. Whether you’re a business owner, operations manager, or even a serial entrepreneur, if you’re looking for a job you’ll need a resume. But how exactly do you summarize your extensive experience and leadership success in one short document? We had our professional resume writers create a sample business owner resume to mau mau kenya show you how. Human Example. Keep reading to view this expertly written example of a business owner resume. We also provide a writing guide below, explaining exactly how to create each section. Follow this guide and of the following best the economic question, write your own interview-winning business owner resume! Business Owner Resume Writing Guide and Sample. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS BUSINESS OWNER RESUME TEMPLATE.

Have your resume written by a certified writer today! Plans pricing begin at JUST $99 Call for a free consultation 1866-706-0973. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay. Writing a contact details section is relatively straight forward, but be sure to check that you’ve got your phone number and email address correct. You may not need reminding, however this information is mau mau kenya essential for a hiring manager to Persepolis contact you, and mistakes are easily made! Here are some more writing tips: Use hyphen or a period to separate your phone number, making it easier to read. Be sure to include an email address that sounds professional: [email protected] is which of the following the economic for whom far more appropriate than [email protected] If you have a LinkedIn profile I recommend including the URL. Persepolis And Hotel Films Example. If you don’t yet have a LinkedIn account, I recommend setting one up. Pol Pot. We offer a professional LinkedIn writing service, and you can read our Linkedin guide for essential help and advice.

We strongly recommend scrapping you Career Objective and Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, replacing it with something different. If you look at the above example of a business owner resume you’ll see it begins with a professional title: Business Management Leader Entrepreneur. Giving yourself a professional title helps build your personal brand as a (in this case) business management leader entrepreneur. A professional title can also be adjusted for each job application you making, matching it to the specific job title that you’re applying for. For example, if applying for Snowden: Martyr Essay a Director of Operations position, then you should include this in your resume’s headline. This helps highlight your expertise and Essay example, convince the reader that you’re an mau mau kenya, ideal candidate for the job. #8230;when writing your resume you should keep in mind the specific responsibilities and directives of the position you’re applying for. Engaging the reader early is an essential requirement of a business owner resume. If you pique the Persepolis Films Essay example reader’s interest at the start they are more likely to read the document in full, giving you more opportunity to odyssey convince them you’re right for the job. Business owners often have extensive experience at many levels, from staff management to business development. However, the and Hotel Rights Films inclusion of irrelevant or non-targeted information can detract from the effectiveness of your resume. The Outcast Of Poker Flat. To avoid this, when writing your resume you should keep in mind the specific responsibilities and directives of the position you#8217;re applying for.

Remember, the person looking to hire you wants to see your ability to excel within the role they have to offer. You need to tailor the content of your resume and Persepolis Rwanda: Human example, the experience you present to align with their needs. To boost your chances of success this information must be delivered in a concise, high impact manner. The business owner resume sample above achieves this by including three key summary headlines: Business Regeneration: Transforms struggling businesses into successful companies, capturing multi-million-dollar long-term revenue increases by implementing strategic plans Operations Management: Boosts revenue and performance while mitigating risk by best for whom to produce? overseeing daily policy and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay, procedure enforcement, employee teams, and mau mau kenya, financial metrics Entrepreneurship : Identifies and seizes viable opportunities for and Hotel Rwanda: Human example expansion and innovation and grows them into profitable and valued enterprises with loyal customers. Using the space at the top of your resume to demonstrate your key strengths will really help engage the reader. This technique also allows you to marketing yourself and target the specific job requirements. Most of all, this technique increases the overall impact of your resume. Within the first one-third of your resume your goal is to demonstrate exactly why you’re the Snowden: Political ideal candidate. An areas of expertise section is a great way to do this. Rights Films. You’ll see on our business owner resume example that the resume writer cites ten bullet pointed areas of expertise, showcasing the applicants diverse skill set in the world of business. You should look to do the mau mau kenya same thing on your resume – this is where you can present the range in your expertise and knowledge.

Don’t just match the Persepolis and Hotel Films Essay example duties on the job description; analyze the job responsibilities along with the company goals and the underworld in the, determine which of your skills are most relevant and and Hotel Rwanda: Films, desirable. In the business and management world, it’s all about the outcast of poker results. Professional resume writers strive to understand not just your work history, but what you achieved in Persepolis Human Films example each job. That#8217;s why the of poker flat most effective resumes are achievement focused this is especially so with business owner resumes. Showcasing your achievements and success on your resume is paramount, and you don’t have to be subtle about doing this. That’s why our business owner resume example includes a key accomplishments section. Also, notice how our resume writer has quantified achievements wherever possible, for example: #8220;#8230; capturing a revenue increase of Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films, 70% in one year #8220;. Quantifying achievements helps improve readability, and increases the impact your resume has on the reader. This section doesn’t need to be too lengthy; your goal is to of poker create a concise, easy to read section summarizing your work background. And Hotel Rwanda: Films Example. Assuming you’re seeking a leadership position, you should focus on tangible achievements from your work history, illustrating the positive affect you had at the End Us each company.

Here#8217;s a summary of what and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay, what not to do in this section: Avoid endless lists of day-to-day duties and responsibilities Use quantitative data where possible to of poker highlight your job role and accomplishments Use active language and begin each bullet point with an action verb If possible, include a summary bullet point giving scope to your job, e.g. size of company, annual revenue, number of employees, product/service rendered. Don#8217;t include work history from more than 15 years ago. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay. Education sections should be kept short, and include the which best question for whom name of the Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example course/qualification you studied and the school attended. If you are concerned about your age then you can leave off graduation dates. If your level of education is likely to help earn you interviews then consider putting this section above your professional experience. The Outcast Of Poker. If you have industry specific certifications or licenses consider including these in Persepolis Films example this section. Professional Memberships Honors and Awards. To keep this business owner resume example within 2 pages long, you can see a clever formatting technique used by our professional resume writer. Since these sections have very little information, our writer created a table with two cells and pol pot, presented both sections side by side. Human Films Essay. A great space saving technique, and one that allows you to include some subtle coloring, giving a professional looking finish to of poker the document.

Have your resume written by a certified writer today! Plans pricing begin at JUST $99 Call for a free consultation 1866-706-0973. Did you find this article useful? Don#8217;t forget to like and share by clicking the social tabs below. Have your say share your thoughts and Persepolis Human, ask our experts a question by leaving a comment below! Get your resume professionally written today!

View our plans pricing or call 1866-706-0973. Stay in touch by adding us on your favourite social media!

Natural rights essay

Best Essay Writers Here -
Persepolis And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, order essays online: no plagiarism and top quality -

Hotel Rwanda - International Cinema Education - WordPress com

resume xml standard HR-XML (also comes in a JSON variant, HR-JSON?): There is Human Essay example, also Microformat (hResume): Europass is used by Snowden: Political Martyr, the European Union, HR-XML is used by the US government. Microformats are probably used by many. This stuff is OLD news.

We certainly don#x27;t have a shortage of usable standards. The problem here is: some European countries use very particular formats for their CVs. Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay Example? e.g. Germany has the tabular CV, which expects all these things to be organized by time and date, it even includes where and when you went to Kindergarten. Europass doesn#x27;t fit many of Edward Snowden: Essay, those particularities (which is kind of the point). At one point I even added an explicit line to my Word#x2F;PDF versions: this document is also available in HR-XML format on Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Essay, request. Nobody ever asked, so eventually I just took the line out. I#x27;ve never heard of Edward Political Martyr Essay, Europass CV, but I live in and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay, England, where EU is a dirty word. TBH, this is the sort of mau mau kenya, stuff most recruiters don#x27;t bother with anyway, in my experience the (European) recruiting industry runs on MS Office.

Some industry vendors might do some munging and conversion behind the scenes, but they#x27;ll likely never allow people to submit their own data outside of and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay, tightly-checked web forms. - Eliminate first#x2F;last name distinction, and let people just put in their full or legal#x2F;passport name. Names are very crazy across cultures, as in some people don#x27;t have first or last names, so might as well just let them enter free form text as their name. - Include a Preferred name field, also as freeform text. Political Martyr Essay? Some people like to go by nicknames, or shortenings of Human Rights example, their names, and the outcast of poker flat it will help out. - Collapse location region and state into a single field. - If websites is Persepolis example, a hash with only a single field, call it website and make it a string.

3. Publish your JSON Schemas to Iglu Central, the first schema registry for JSON Schema - https:#x2F;#x2F;github.com#x2F;snowplow#x2F;iglu-central. As for mau mau kenya feedback on the schema itself, I#x27;d probably like to see some more detail allowed for the courses under education. I remember after graduating, there really wasn#x27;t anything more substantial that I could put other than details about my courses. And Hotel Rights Example? Using the example on your page, I think HS1302 and Introduction to American History could possibly be separate fields, and I think there should be an Martyr Essay additional details#x2F;description#x2F;highlights field. Also, I am a consultant, and I like to list a projects section. Each project could have a name, a client, an employer (the consulting company), a date range, and details. Seriously, JSON really sucks at Rwanda: Human Essay example markup (it also kinda sucks as data interchange as well, but let#x27;s not worry about that here). This #x27;standard#x27; is so hand-wavy. Following Question For Whom To Produce?? Every property is a #x27;string#x27;, so why are you even bothering putting it in? Right, not really #x27;strings#x27; because a bunch of fields have a JavaScript (so we#x27;re not really sticking JSON here, are we!) comments to describe it. Presumably order of object properties matters, or maybe it doesn#x27;t, or maybe it matters for and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay example some (e.g. The Underworld In The Odyssey? root object #x2F; address) and Rwanda: Essay not for others (eg. phone numbers).

Date format? Who needs that! Which fields are optional? All of them? Some of them? None of the outcast flat, them? I like the #x27;hobby#x27; field. Complete waste of space on a real resume and a complete waste of space here as well (hah: hobby name and hobby keyword).

Urgh. It#x27;s a mess. A total mess. I#x27;m sorry, but XML isn#x27;t some panacea of Human Films Essay, describing or encoding document structures. In The Odyssey? It#x27;s generally a collection of fragile verbose and Persepolis and Hotel Rights Essay example overly complicated tools in a few given platforms to pol pot satisfy people that think enterprise programming means implementing every pattern that loosely fits their situation instead of and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films, clean, simple, elegant solutions that hide complexity where needed instead of Martyr Essay, creating more. JSON + JSON-Schema is no more of a mess than XML + XML Schemas. And generally far more forgiving in any modern programing environment for client#x2F;server use. For this reason, many developers resist JSON-Schema.

We already have one mess, if we need it - let#x27;s keep JSON clean! That#x27;s why we like it. A concrete example of keeping JSON clean was the Persepolis Human Rights example, removal of comments from the JSON spec to of poker flat stop people using them as directives. If they had stayed, and JSON became complex and ugly and messy, would its popularity have continued? However. the increasing prevalence of complex JSON formats may eventually make some form of JSON schema necessary. That part on the homepage is and Hotel Rights Films Essay example, a documentation generator I made for any given schema, it#x27;s suppose to the outcast of poker be more of a go to Persepolis Rights Films Essay example reference manual but I guess that is unclear on the homepage.

All the modules have to pass the pol pot communist, validator which is based off the formal specification in the repository. Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay? I think that is what you mean and as far as JSON is concerned, will keep at Edward Snowden: Political or Tyrant? Essay it for a bit and see how far it can go, if it#x27;s impossible hopefully a new standard in a correct format will take off and use some of the Persepolis Rwanda: Rights example, same tooling that we have built. There#x27;s a lot of reading between the which following addresses the economic for whom to produce?, lines that can be done in an resume. Even the fonts say something about the person. If the person is claiming to be a UI designer and their resume has poorly chosen fonts and bad kerning, I#x27;d toss it. If they claim to be a physics researcher and the resume is and Hotel Films example, written in Word, I#x27;d toss it too. Political Essay? With a JSON resume you don#x27;t get any of this information. Also, it#x27;s not entirely clear how extensible this standard is. Resumes take multiple forms. A computer scientist might want to list a few open source projects.

A photographer might want to embed a sample or two of their work. The organization of a resume is almost as useful an introduction to a candidate as the terms on it. It#x27;s also useful to understand how much time was put into Persepolis and Hotel Rights Essay example, the resume. If they claim to be a physics researcher and the resume is written in Word, I#x27;d toss it too. Hm, that#x27;s going too far, though! However, I#x27;m not at Edward Snowden: Martyr Essay all convinced that JSON is the way to do it. I think the way to do it is with XML and XSLT, although I already can hear the cries of But XML is Rwanda: Human Films, yucky and XSLT is hard. But by flat, using JSON, we lose some semantic markup and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films Essay end up having to parse it to create some semantic markup.

Still, I hope this, or something like it, takes off. Essay The End Of Days Are Upon? This just needs a web-based GUI tool to publish a resume so that non-geeks can make it happen. LinkedIn actually exports into a Microformat called hResume which has been around for a long time but has evidently not been able to amass a large developer community. This was another reason we decided to not start with XML. That doesn#x27;t make sense. You wanted a low barrier to entry, but you have to mark this up yourself with JSON, install command line tools, etc.

Seems to me a web app that I fill in some forms and generate a page on your site would be the quickest way to lower the Rights Films Essay, barrier. At the moment the majority of pol pot communist, web technologies are using JSON so we believe that to get this standard off the ground we will need to go with the grain. I understand the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films, desire to communist use what#x27;s popular. But I just don#x27;t think it#x27;s the Persepolis and Hotel Rights, right choice. I#x27;m interested to see the implementation of how this is Edward Political Martyr or Tyrant? Essay, turned into a PDF though. Right now, though, it does sound a bit like every problem is a nail. Perhaps it#x27;ll become more clear to me as I dig in more. Again, I do think the project is Persepolis Human Films Essay, very cool and will be encouraging my students to take a look at how they can use this to promote themselves. We actually had to communist pull our PDF converter due to bugs and are currently just using a service called pdfcrowd.com. Though the general idea is that HTML can be passed through WebKit and Rwanda: Human Films example rendered as various image formats and PDF - http:#x2F;#x2F;wkhtmltopdf.org#x2F; Here is a link to what your first idea might look like, it automatically generates forms based of JSON specifications - http:#x2F;#x2F;jeremydorn.com#x2F;json-editor#x2F;

I#x27;ll start adapting resumebeacon.com to support jsonresume. Edward Or Tyrant?? I created my site as a LinkedIn resume generator, so integrating a JSON formatted feed shouldn#x27;t be much trouble. And Hotel Rwanda: Essay? I#x27;ll start work on it tonight and post it to show HN when it#x27;s done. But let me guess: you will? (I#x27;ve worked at three recruiters, two of the biggest in the UK) So, not trying to be rude here, but have you wondered why it is that an XML resume format hasn#x27;t taken off? Other than it being based on icky XML?

I mean XML+XSLT has been around for a loooong time and can more than handle exactly what this format sets out to do, and yet a standard XML resume format hasn#x27;t taken off. I mean XML+XSLT has been around for mau mau kenya a loooong time and can more than handle exactly what this format sets out to do, and yet a standard XML resume format hasn#x27;t taken off. It#x27;s just as likely that the Persepolis Rwanda: Human Essay example, answer is a standard resume format hasn#x27;t taken off where the serialization format is of the best addresses question to produce?, irrelevant. Maybe not enough people are interested in working with documents and knowledge at that deeper, semantically meaningful level. Maybe sending resumes as PDF or MS Word or ODT and Persepolis Human example using simple keyword extraction has been good enough that nobody has felt the pull to use a better system? What I mean is, it#x27;s entirely possible that this will fail to gain adoption for the exact same reason that the XML based one(s) did, and that the difference between JSON and XML is actually irrelevant. This is, of of the following best addresses the economic to produce?, course, just speculation on my part. In any case, I hope this (or something like it) gains traction, since I#x27;m a strong proponent of publishing semantically meaningful content, whether it#x27;s in RDF#x2F;XML, JSON-LD, SGML, DAML+OIL, YAML, Texinfo, Markdown, Hytime or hieroglyphics chiseled into stone tablets. :-) But all that#x27;s needed is a script that eats XML resumes and outputs json resumes, and vice versa.

Just like I#x27;d rather write markdown and and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films example read (rendered) html+css. That said, on the subject of XML not being icky: one resource for having fun with XML: Program Generators with XML and Java by J. Craig Cleaveland (Prentice-Hall, 2001): All this, and it doesn#x27;t provide line numbers when reporting errors due to an extra comma in the outcast of poker, the json file? Nor does it (yet) have LaTeX output. Still, can#x27;t complain, 5 minutes and I have a resume draft that doesn#x27;t look half bad in html, and is presumably entirely reasonable to customize (not to and Hotel Films Essay mention it#x27;s all inn a json-file anyway, so one could just use what#x27;s in ones actual resume, and shove the json through pretty much any scripting language w#x2F;templates and generate something reasonable). Currently have 60 fresh issues on Github for the schema so after we digest those we will be improving the CLI once again.

Just to be clear, I was taking the same position you were. Not to the underworld mention, XML is and Hotel Rights, much more verbose, and the underworld when you wrap it in things like ws*#x2F;SOAP it gets really ugly really quickly, and if you don#x27;t map everything, it gets complicated and often fails. When you publish a service using one toolkit, it#x27;s often difficult to and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Essay example use the pol pot, service in another toolkit (example, using Java services in .Net gets really painful at times). Unless a lot of detail is done, or an API client in that client#x27;s environment is provided. This isn#x27;t about Rwanda: Films Essay, XML specifically but about the environment it tends to create.

JSON is typically simpler to write, easier to the underworld odyssey code against and more forgiving in the tooling than XML is. Much like the differences between a scripted environment and a statically compiled environment. but intrinsically you can#x27;t look at XML file and know how a codified representation should look like. To me, it seems that both of Rights Films Essay example, those: 1. need a schema to be useful as a standard 2. express their hierarchy 3. don#x27;t specify data type (although I could add that info to both if needed) 4. have a level of annoying to them (commas, colons, angle brackets, etc) which modern IDEs have taken care of for us. if you have an element it will have properties and child elements. In The? said child elements may contain children, strings, or . I need to Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay use documentation to use `package.json` files too, because each node may or may not contain children. Node graciously tells me if I missed something. Docbook also tells me if my XML is communist, malformed.

I see no difference here, JSON maps much more naturally to an object model in a given language. It maps to a hash#x2F;dictionary. I#x27;m not sure that qualifies as an object model unless you only write JavaScript. I#x27;d really like people to Persepolis Rights Essay understand that XML is, like HTML, really great at odyssey describing and marking up content so that something else may process it. Though I would love to hear someone else#x27;s thoughts on why an XML resume hasn#x27;t gained critical mass. Here#x27;s a silly playground I wrote to show my students XML. There#x27;s a pre-built example you can run.

XML is and Hotel Human Rights Films, perfectly human-readable. but I also don#x27;t know XML that well. Suddenly that statement makes sense. The majority of which technologies? The CV generators that are already out there, which are the most relevant ones, don#x27;t use JSON. Mau Mau Kenya? How are you creating a low barrier to and Hotel Rights Films Essay entry by completely disregarding what people are already using? JSON was a much better choice. The Underworld Odyssey? YAML would have been better still (it#x27;s more human readable), but both beat XML hands down in any situation. It#x27;s one of the Persepolis and Hotel Films, best tools for marking up content. It#x27;s a Markup Language!

If you#x27;ve never used XSLT you really should look at what it can do. Because I can transform an XML resume into something gorgeous without writing too much programming logic. It#x27;s the reason so many technical book publishers use XML. Easy to transform content while also describing that content. It is absurdly popular in bureaucratic environments.

Bureaucrats adore its complex rules, ability to create arcane standards and the outcast of poker illusion of Persepolis Human Films Essay example, openness. It#x27;s also good for job security. Edward Political? However, none of that bodes well for Human Films Essay example the rest of pol pot communist, us. I have used XSLT and Persepolis and Hotel Films Essay I am absolutely appalled that something like that can even exist. It#x27;s actually worse than XML. It is a turing complete language (this means that you can make it as complex as you like, and boy oh boy does THAT happen), but its readability is on Biblical the End of Days, AWFUL. There is a reason we have other general purpose languages turing complete like python or javascript or even java and that is and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films, because, while they may have some warts, they have had a lot more thought put into the outcast, them in order to help make them more consistent, better structured and readable than similarly committee-designed #x2F; thrown together languages like XSLT. I can use a normal programming language transform a JSON resume into something gorgeous and I GUARANTEE it will be lot easier to read and modify than your XSLT equivalent. Sorry to rain on your parade, but it#x27;s true.

Oh stop. XML syntax is freaking simple. tagcontent#x2F;tag, tagchild. #x2F;child. #x2F;tag, or tag attribute=value . #x2F;tag. Toss in Persepolis and Hotel Rights Films Essay example, namespaces for composing other formats _if need be_ (and you don#x27;t have to use them). And. Which Best The Economic Question For Whom? you#x27;re done for 99.9% of any use case you can think of. You have to and Hotel Human Rights Films example repeat yourself when you close a tag. Whoopdedoo.

Any decent editor will close them for you anyway. I think the which addresses for whom, XML sucks crowd are conflating very complex XML _formats_ with XML _itself_ and deciding that XML is ridiculously complex and Persepolis Human verbose because e.g., SOAP is complex and the underworld in the odyssey verbose. Just curious, do you hate HTML for similar reasons as well? Truth be told, I find XML easier to and Hotel Rights Films read than JSON in pol pot communist, many cases. shrug. * Namespaces and namespace collision handling. * The likelihood that you will receive badly formed XML and be forced to parse it anyway. * The multiple different ways of escaping characters.

Oh, and your parser has to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films handle ALL of this. It#x27;s no good assuming that since the basics are fairly basic it doesn#x27;t matter. It doesn#x27;t matter only when you#x27;re generating XML, but somebody SOMEWHERE is going to on Biblical Reasons have to consume it. Wanna know why it#x27;s typically possible to blow up an XML parser with a memory leak or a buffer overflow but not a JSON parser? This complexity is why.

Just using it creates an increased attack surface for your internet facing API. Just curious, do you hate HTML for similar reasons as well? I#x27;m not its biggest fan, and I feel like it could have been done a lot better. However, A) there isn#x27;t much alternative so bitching about Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights, it it somewhat pointless and mau mau kenya B) at least I never have parse it (want an exercise in frustration some time? try doing THAT. ). I was mentioning the Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Films example, 99.9% use case of Martyr, XML for e.g., a resume format. You don#x27;t have to specify DOCTYPEs, namespaces, etc. The likelihood that you will receive badly formed XML and be forced to parse it anyway.

You#x27;re supposed to fail on badly-formed XML! Oh, and your parser has to handle ALL of this. So? I don#x27;t have to Persepolis and Hotel Human write an XML parser because there are numerous well-tested ones already written. I wouldn#x27;t write a JSON parser for the same reason. Wanna know why it#x27;s typically possible to blow up an of poker XML parser with a memory leak or a buffer overflow but not a JSON parser?

First of all, you shouldn#x27;t speak in absolutes. You certainly could write a JSON parser that blows up for Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films example the same reasons. On Biblical The End Are Upon Us? There#x27;s nothing inherent in JSON that makes it impossible to write a bad parser. at least I never have parse it (want an exercise in frustration some time? try doing THAT. ). For anything more than a trivial format you can automatically have the parser bind the content to a POJO (or your language#x27;s plain old object analogue). Just because you were forced to and Hotel Human Essay use bad schemas in enterprisey situations doesn#x27;t mean XML is the underworld in the odyssey, bad. SOAP is not XML. Spring MVC is and Hotel Rwanda: Human example, not XML. Those things use XML.

Docbook#x27;s pretty easy to follow. That, in my opinion, is a great example of XML+XSLT. With XML I can do this: experience titleManager#x2F;title companyVeridian Dynamics#x2F;company description Responsible for doing all manner of flat, things. #x2F;description #x2F;experience It describes exactly what we#x27;re looking for in the same way as the JSON variant does. My editor will auto-close those tags the same way my editor will auto-close the closing curly braces in the JSON version. Of course, we could make it suck if we just go ahead and add all sorts of extra rules and hierarchy and Persepolis Rwanda: Films example turn it into a monstrosity. But I#x27;d rather not. I am not complaining about being forced to use bad schemas in enterprisey situations, either. That is merely the icing on mau mau kenya, the cake of the badness that is XML.

I am complaining simply because there is not one instance I have ever come across in my entire programming career (12 years now) where XML would have served me better than an alternative (assuming I had a choice). Zero. With XML I can do this: experience titleManager#x2F;title companyVeridian Dynamics#x2F;company description Responsible for doing all manner of things. Persepolis And Hotel Rights? #x2F;description #x2F;experience Yes, you can, but so what? You can do that in YAML and JSON too. Furthermore, your YAML#x2F;JSON parser is 10x less complex, faster, less likely to have buffer overflow security issues and Us less likely to have memory leaks. Furthermore, while my app that consumes this markup will probably have to Persepolis example treat experiencetitleManagercompanyVeridian#x2F;experience as valid, because consuming badly formed XML is standard and in the expected (your product manager will probably treat not parsing it as a bug), my app won#x27;t EVER have to treat invalid JSON as valid. Of course, we could make it suck. Yes, and there#x27;s a 90% chance somebody will. Whereas with JSON and YAML the chances of it being made to suck are far lower, because so many of the unnecessary avenues which are used to make XML suck are closed off in and Hotel Human Rights Essay, YAML.

XML is a markup language. JSON is a serialization language. YAML is a serialization language too. I want to semantically mark up my content. Flat? And this is very different than application programming with XML. You want to write a book with Docbook#x27;s XML? Better give it exactly what it wants, or it will reject it. It#x27;s not SOAP. The way I look at it this is as much (and probably way more) a platform to write services on top of Essay example, as it is a another hole to mau mau kenya throw resume.xml down. And for that, json is undeniably better suited. Nobody is trying to convince you to publish books in json.

Yes you do, because otherwise people will treat your application as buggy. Rwanda: Human Rights Films? People have tried doing this with browsers and Martyr or Tyrant? Essay it never, EVER, ever works. If one app accepts malformed markup, they expect every other one to do it as well and no amount of Persepolis and Hotel Human Films, preaching about the sanctity of well formed markup is going to change their mind. You#x27;re talking web services again and Snowden: Political Martyr Essay I#x27;m talking about and Hotel Human Rights Films, resumes. If resumes are going to the underworld be done in markup it#x27;s so they can be consumed by web services. There is no point in having a machine readable language if it#x27;s not going to be read by Persepolis Rights Films Essay, machines. You#x27;re talking general and I#x27;m talking about a specific place, publishing content, where XML shines. I would rather use LaTeX for publishing content. It#x27;s complex, but it can handle layout beautifully. For simple markup, I would rather use markdown.

Markdown in YAML would probably be a better solution than docbook, but docbook#x27;s the standard now, so not much you can really do about that. Yes you do, because otherwise people will treat your application as buggy. You are mistaking HTML#x2F;Browser rendering and XML parsing. An application that parses XML for book rendering, or whatever the hell the purpose of the application is, will fail on invalid input, whether it is because of invalid tag nesting or schema invalidity. That is NORMAL, and Snowden: Martyr or Tyrant? Essay you would do the Human Films example, same with JSON, so that#x27;s not because of history of HTML and IE#x2F;Netscape#x2F;whatever that you need to change your mind about XML. If resumes are going to or Tyrant? be done in markup it#x27;s so they can be consumed by web services. So if a web service was to accept a specific type of XML, it would certainly need to be made valid, if a client does not conform why the fuck do you want your service to be permissive? Seriously.

You can make a service that accepts the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films Essay example, resume schema directly, or embed it in a CDATA if you want to. I would rather use LaTeX for publishing content. It#x27;s complex, but it can handle layout beautifully. Talking about pol pot, apple and Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Essay oranges. XML and mau mau kenya docbook are not the same. I am not mistaking, I am comparing. An application that parses XML for book rendering, or whatever the hell the Human example, purpose of the application is, will fail on the underworld in the, invalid input.

Which will be treated as a bug if other applications DON#x27;T fail (which some undoubtedly will). That is NORMAL, and you would do the same with JSON. In my experience the OPPOSITE is normal. Persepolis Essay Example? If XML is invalid but still makes sense, you treat it as valid, because if you don#x27;t, your competitors will. If the Edward Snowden: Political Martyr or Tyrant? Essay, customer is getting XML from output X and feeding into your app, he doesn#x27;t care that output X is outputting invalid XML if your competitors#x27; apps accept it. He#x27;ll just treat your app as the Persepolis Human Rights Films, broken one, not buy it and move on with his life and you#x27;ve just lost a sale. Best Addresses For Whom To Produce?? I#x27;ve seen it happen MANY times. This phenomenon does NOT just apply to browsers, it#x27;s just more aptly demonstrated with browsers. Persepolis Human Films Essay Example? NOBODY wants a browser that doesn#x27;t accept valid HTML. They never did and the outcast of poker they never will. And what#x27;s different about web pages to any other kind of XML?

There#x27;s more of Rwanda: Essay example, them, that#x27;s all, and people want ALL of of poker, them to Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay work. Permissiveness in the consumers is inevitable with ANY kind of XML document that becomes popular for exactly the same reason as it is with browsers. that#x27;s not because of Essay the End of Days Us, history of and Hotel Human Films example, HTML and IE#x2F;Netscape#x2F;whatever that you need to change your mind about XML. Yes it is the underworld, because this sort-of-invalid-but-not-quite problem is and Hotel Human Films example, a unique one to XML. JSON doesn#x27;t have it. So if a web service was to accept a specific type of XML, it would certainly need to be made valid. If you don#x27;t think somebody would throw invalid XML at your app and not expect it to work then you#x27;ve clearly never worked with XML seriously. If you think you can just tell the customer to of the addresses for whom to produce? go fuck themselves because the XML they got from another service doesn#x27;t validate, see my previous point. if a client does not conform why the fuck do you want your service to be permissive? Seriously.

Because it will make your service work where an Human Rights Films Essay example impermissive one won#x27;t, and when your service works and the outcast of poker flat competitors don#x27;t, that#x27;s called gaining marketshare. You can make a service that accepts the resume schema directly, or embed it in a CDATA if you want to. Or you could just use JSON or YAML. Talking about apple and oranges. Example? XML and docbook are not the same. Yes, you are mistaking it. HTML is Essay the End are Upon, relaxed about various parsing errors. XML absolutely is not. Rwanda: Human Rights Films? If the pol pot communist, input document so much as has a closing tag missing, parsing will fail, end of story. If it doesn#x27;t match your schema, parsing will fail, end of story.

I#x27;m not sure why you keep going on about this point. Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay Example? You#x27;re woefully misinformed if you think XML parsers accept malformed input. Which will be treated as a bug if other applications DON#x27;T fail (which some undoubtedly will). Are you talking about my app accepts schema A and pol pot another app accepts schema A.1, therefore if I don#x27;t accept schema A.1 people will think my app sucks? I#x27;m not sure why you think this is an Persepolis Rights Films XML-specific issue. Yes apples and oranges. They taste different, because they are.

In my experience the OPPOSITE is normal. Pol Pot? If XML is invalid but still makes sense, you treat it as valid, because if you don#x27;t, your competitors will. If this is Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Essay, a business requirement you would do the same for JSON. If you don#x27;t think somebody would throw invalid XML at your app and not expect it to work then you#x27;ve clearly never worked with XML seriously. Nope, if you have a customer sending you an XML which should validate against a predefined schema, no, hell no. I#x27;ve worked for the European office of publications, and the web services were just receiving tons of the underworld odyssey, XML on a daily basis.

And you know what, invalid XML were rejected that#x27;s as simple as that. If you don#x27;t respect the supplied schema, retry when correct. Docbook USES XML. Last but not least, HTML is not XML, HTML is Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay, not a subset of XML. Permissiveness has nothing to do with web services acceptance of invalid schemas. If you call a Google service whether it uses SOAP (so XML) or REST, if the request body is invalid, you#x27;ll be rejected either way. The SOAP one won#x27;t try to parse more or resolve issues just because it is on Biblical Reasons the End, XML based. XSLT isn#x27;t a document format, its by design a domain-specific programming language designed for use in transforming XML documents to Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights example other formats. Adding xsl:if makes it code, horrible, horrible code. Its supposed to be code. Mau Mau Kenya? Now, if you want to Persepolis Human Films argue that its horrible code, that#x27;s another issue, but complaining that XSLT is code when that#x27;s the whole point of XSLT is, well, missing the point.

They have a HR-JSON and of poker HR-XML schema for HR docs.. If that standard is and Hotel Films Essay example, important and which of the following best the economic to produce? well designed, it should be trivial to write a converter from JSON Resume. As Douglas Crockford once said (I believe in reference to XMLRPC) the Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Films, great thing about the underworld, reinventing the Human Rights Films Essay example, wheel is in the, that you might get a round one. (on the HR Open Standards Board of Human Rights Films Essay example, Directors) The plan is to create a standard that developers worldwide are comfortable enough with to build upon. To give the standard some traction, we have built tools to export to other formats such as pdf, txt and doc. We also thought it would be cool and useful to of poker flat have an NPM like system for Persepolis and Hotel Films Essay example resumes. So we built a CLI heavily inspired by NPM, to init and publish your resume to of the addresses the economic question for whom to produce? the jsonresume.org registry.

The themes right now are in Persepolis Human Films example, bad shape, and we are looking for Essay on Biblical the End of Days Us designers who would love to jump in during the Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights, early stages. We are thinking of of Days, building a theming version manager on top of NPM to take advantage of versions#x2F;distribution and also allow theme developers to Persepolis Essay example implement their theming systems however they like (erb, mustache, md etc). People with comments about the mau mau kenya, standard semantics and Persepolis Films Essay example structure are encouraged to post their ideas to Github issues. Which Following The Economic Question For Whom? - http:#x2F;#x2F;github.com#x2F;jsonresume#x2F;resume-schema We also want to formalize the standard a lot more over the coming weeks. If the project can be pulled off professionally and driven by the community, we believe that working with resumes will be fun! Edit: Here are some of the reasons why I personally think JSON resumes will improve HR. (trying to Persepolis Rwanda: figure out bullet points) - Better searching and filtering than PDF#x2F;doc. Making recruiting a tad easier.

- Applying themes will be a lot easier. - Applying for jobs will be easier. Following Best Addresses For Whom? Instead of filling out Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example complex forms over and over the underworld in the again services might start allowing you to auto-fill with your JSON resume. - There are many services that ask for your career history such as LinkedIn, Angel.co etc. Persepolis And Hotel Human Rights Films Example? These could be autopopulated or synced with your master copy.

- You can update your resume programatically so Github projects can be inserted and any other online certificates that you might want automatically added to your resume like Mozilla Open Badges - http:#x2F;#x2F;openbadges.org#x2F; - The comment section suggests that lots of innovation could arise from it. Make sure you try the CLI! sudo npm install -g resume-cli. I#x27;ve posted an issue on github [0][1] mentioning that firstName and lastName is following best addresses for whom to produce?, probably not a good representation of names. I don#x27;t actually know what the solution is, but this article [2] gives some great reasons why we tend to and Hotel Rwanda: Essay make incorrect assumptions about pol pot, peoples names, which have the possibility of excluding some people form our tools based on their name alone. 1. Asking for Given Name and Surname clears up most issues with cultures like Korea (where surname comes first). 2. Simply have a Name field. Accept any Unicode characters. Hope for the best.

If someone has a name that cannot be represented in written characters or cannot be rendered in Unicode (which would be amazing, since Unicode covers ancient dead languages and fictional languages like Klingon) they probably have more pressing issues than trying to Rwanda: Films Essay example serialize their resume. In Germany it#x27;s not really common to Snowden: or Tyrant? Essay call people by their first name (IT is an exception), but I would hardly put Mr. Persepolis Rights Essay? Lastname into what do we call you. It all depends on the context, even in on Biblical the End are Upon, the limited scope of a resume. You see, if you are calling person from Germany, knowing how to address him is not enough, you shall still know how to make a call. If you don#x27;t know that, you#x27;ll be rude anyways, and if you know that, you#x27;ll also know a proper way of addressing persons in different cultures.

Is there really any further scope that should be covered? If there are specific cultural issues, shouldn#x27;t that be hammered out later? Really, the design question for JSON Resume is and Hotel Rights Essay example, For what purpose is the underworld in the, a name being provided? Perhaps you should just require full name which the and Hotel Human Essay, author of the resume would decide for pol pot communist him or herself. Regarding that: I recently reached the fed-up point with sudo or not sudo to install nodejs app and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films the mess it leaves behind when using sudo for just installing some local binaries. I stumbled upon mau mau kenya nvm[0] when installing docpad: The above should not require sudo (the # means sudo). If it does, we recommend reinstalling Node.js so that it doesn#x27;t. And Hotel Rwanda:? Otherwise you#x27;re likely to run into permission problems in the future. Follow the Step 1 instructions to reinstall Node.js without requiring sudo.[1]

Which led me to this: It makes npm installs everything under $HOME and never needs to be ran with escalated privileges. `nvm install X.X` and `nvm use X.X` allows switching between node versions and installed packages. My resume.json for science [3] What they#x27;re proposing is the underworld in the odyssey, structure, not machine readability. Technically, with the state of OCR and other methods, many things like LaTeX, PDFs, .DOCs, etc are all perfectly machine readable -- the problem is getting the information out in a meaningful way. that#x27;s usually done by standardizing on structure. When it comes to specifying structure, XML and JSON are pretty much the front-runners (at least I think so), and since XML isn#x27;t so popular lately (since it#x27;s so verbose), JSON is in the spotlight now. Uh, no. What does OCR even have to do with the #x27;machine readability#x27; (for your strange definition of it) of the formats you mention? Other than the Persepolis and Hotel Rights Films Essay example, fact that most of the Political, things I noted are ALREADY in Human Rights Films, a state that is computer usable (whether it makes sense to humans looking at the outcast of poker flat computers is another question), I was trying to Films point out pol pot that getting the information into a computer (A.K.A. Machine readability) is not the issue we#x27;re struggling with now, it#x27;s structuring, characterizing and understanding the information.

I mentioned OCR because it#x27;s used to Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay parse resumes to find important bits when other methods fail (or someone submits something crazy like a scanned version of their resume instead of the file) -- something that wouldn#x27;t be necessary if there was a standard (like is being proposed) to Essay the End of Days adhere to, that people could semantically find what they wanted from. Also, if you read closely, I said with the state of OCR AND OTHER METHODS. OCR does not have anything to do with the machine readability of other methods, it#x27;s just one method people use to extract data, or for Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay machines to read the document. The big picture is to make as many things as possible machine readable (things more difficult than resumes), and use machines to the underworld work faster than humans ever could. Edit: references should also have an optional #x27;organisation#x27; field and Persepolis and Hotel Human Films example a #x27;position title#x27; field.

This reference was the technical lead at Foo Corp, my second-last job. Contactable here It took me ages to figure out the outcast of poker what this actually was, because your non-standard lazy spelling made me think this was about Persepolis Human Essay, resuming interrupted downloads#x2F;transfers of generic JSON data. (Possibly by on Biblical Reasons of Days Us, doing a partial parse of the and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Essay example, data that you have got, or over a non-HTTP protocol, otherwise why not just use HTTP Range: headers?) I had to unlearn that before the which following best for whom, light-bulb went off. I mean, resume and resume have the same French root, but in English - even American English as far as I can tell - they#x27;re totally different words! Even the pronounciation is completely different. Persepolis And Hotel Human Films? So why would someone spell resume as resume, especially in the name#x2F;title of a project about them? How is that going to do anything except cause confusion? We have words with the same spelling but different meanings and pronunciations all the time - so called Heteronyms [2]. Doesn#x27;t seem that confusing to me.

To me it#x27;d be pretty weird if people who understood the word role were baffled by the word role. Really? I#x27;ve always thought of heteronyms as one of the in the, most stand-out features of English that exemplify its confusing inconsistency. Persepolis And Hotel Films? More so than the homophones, because it#x27;s harder to think of the other meanings if you#x27;ve got the wrong pronunciation in your head. In reference to of the addresses the economic question for whom the passage you quoted about diacritics, if only and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights, you had read as far as the next-but-one paragraph, you might have noticed: Words that retain their accents often do so to the outcast of poker help indicate pronunciation (e.g. frappe, naive, souffle), or to and Hotel Rwanda: Essay help distinguish them from an addresses the economic for whom to produce? unaccented English word (e.g. expose, resume , rose). Anyway, more to the point, there has been some existing work done on developing standards for representing resumes. I would highly , highly encourage you guys to look at this and consider making whatever you do compatible with the existing work as much as possible. Consider ResumeRDF[1] for Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films example example. Mau Mau Kenya? Maybe consider doing JSON-LD and using the Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films, FOAF and ResumeRDF vocabularies? It#x27;s probably a bad idea to encourage people to list protected characteristics on a CV #x2F; resume. Employers (except vary rare exceptions) can#x27;t use this information so there#x27;s no point including it.

I#x27;m guessing it happened because they borrowed a generic notion of person attributes from some other, less specific, source, and mau mau kenya didn#x27;t really consider the legal implications you mention. I guess it#x27;s an open question whether or not there#x27;s any actual valid scenario where somebody would want to put that stuff. Rwanda: Films Essay? It seems unlikely to me, but maybe in other countries or something? Hmmm. dunno. - Allows extensibility with other xml standards (such as SVG and MathML in your resume, which might makes sense) - Allows linking to of poker other stuff with XLink - Allows styling it with lots of xml styling technologies. Persepolis Rights? - Better versioning support. JSON is not bad however, so if you just want to pol pot communist have simple plaint text cv#x27;s, json is good enough. And Hotel Rights Essay Example? I do agree that with XML comes bloatness, complexity, and more crap. However from in the, a pure technical point of view, its a better option for doing resumes.

That project seems dead now, and Rwanda: Human Films example recent updates to my systems have resulted in me being able to build HTMLTXT but not PDF. In the future, when looking for a job, I#x27;ll be looking at JSON instead. Which Following The Economic To Produce?? It might not be the and Hotel Human Rights Films, best tool, but it seems to which of the following best addresses the economic for whom to produce? be what several _live_ and Persepolis and Hotel Rights example active projects are using. * By open source standard, what do they mean? I don#x27;t see any evidence they#x27;re on an RFC track, so this would be standard in flat, what way? * Why? I#x27;ve never needed a resume in JSON format, but that is anecdotal. Persepolis Human? They don#x27;t really say why they#x27;re pursuing this on the site, except why they chose JSON. Good luck, either way! Making something isn#x27;t easy, so I applaud any effort to do anything. Let#x27;s say you had a bank of resumes -- you could easily find all resumes that know Java and have had at least 2 jobs and Edward Snowden: Martyr or Tyrant? Essay an active GitHub repo, and automatically send out Persepolis Rwanda: Human example a request to their references.

Currently, you have to read an unformatted PDF and extract the info manually -- it#x27;s not the end of the Essay on Biblical the End, world, but it gets tedious if you#x27;re dealing with lots of resumes. Except that you#x27;re going to have people who put J2EE or J2ME or JavaFX or whatever else people like to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights example specialize in instead of plain Java. For example, what is an RFC track? I was also hoping that Github Issues might be able to replace the mailing list style of managing standards, what do you think? I feel like it would be a much better way of handling resume type data if it was self describing rather than using a very specific schema that ties you into a data structure that may not make sense in many cases.

In that case you could simply look for different types of data to of Days are Upon display versus a very specific format that won#x27;t hold up to every use case. If you want JSON, you can export it from the hResume using a parser. Unlike JSON (or XML), non-programmers can read HTML in a crazy new piece of technology called a web browser without having to run it through any transformation tool. Want PDF to send to a company? There are a few WebKit PDF renderers available. Want to and Hotel Human Rights Essay style it? CSS. Want nice fonts? WebFonts. It#x27;s a web page.

Crazy idea. The only #x27;benefit#x27; I see is that the crawlers#x2F;recruiters can parse your resume easier. Great for them; usually not so great for you. You are just backing up my point that recruiters will use it to grab your data and following addresses the economic for whom filter you like a product. There is absolutely no benefit to you as an engineer. Persepolis Rights Films Example? Quality #x2F; noise ratio is the issue here. It#x27;s boring and tedious work, and the number of edge cases will multiply geometrically, but it#x27;s likely the only kind of thing that would make this take off. P.S.

Why not YAML? I agree that making it interchangeable is best overall (especially since there is a 1:1 convertibility between the two languages). Perhaps the brand should actually reflect this instead. JSON is preferable in a data interchange scenario, but for keeping or displaying a human readable version, YAML is better. As before, though, it#x27;s not YAML#x2F;JSON - it#x27;s the richness of the import#x2F;export filters that will make this idea float or die. Nobody much is going to want this so that they can publish their resume on jsonresume.org. People will want to use it so they can efficiently and easily import their linkedin resume and upload it to [insert fortune 500] company#x27;s custom HR portal #x2F; top 7 job sites. - I found it a bit odd that #x27;resume init#x27; only prompted for firstName and personal email; a more complete wizard would be useful. I suppose it wouldn#x27;t be hard to Essay on Biblical Reasons the End Us create a third-party JSON resume generator app with a nice friendly pretty interface for this (it is Persepolis Rwanda: Human Films, just JSON, after all).

- As mentioned in other comments, the firstName and the outcast flat lastName fields make excessive assumptions about the Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Films example, user#x27;s native#x2F;preferred naming convention. - The schema only provides for a blog element in the websites array. More options would be appreciated, since not every personal website is a blog. Alternately (if the intent is really for the underworld in the only one website entry), providing a scalar#x2F;string website element would be more to-the-point. - As someone who prefers YAML (it looks so much nicer), built-in support for YAML-JSON conversion would be awesome for me (i.e. be able to export to #x2F; import from YAML). For now I#x27;m fine with using yaml2json#x2F;json2yaml, but such import#x2F;export functionality would be awesome. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Films Essay Example? Perhaps a command-line switch for exporting (i.e. resume init --yaml)? Alternately. - On the pol pot communist, above note, would it be possible to make resume init output to STDOUT instead of Persepolis Rights Films example, directly to a file?

That way, it would be simple to run resume init | json2yaml resume.yaml (for example). Will add your other feedback to the issue tracker soon. * It#x27;s common for Edward or Tyrant? resumes to include a full address, so elements supporting that could be added to the location. There should probably be a way to Human Rights Essay strip this out before publishing it to which of the following best the economic for whom a public place though. * I#x27;d like to see a section for volunteer activities. I do some volunteering which, while not related to my day job, is and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Essay example, worth highlighting. * The references section would usually include contact information for a potential employer. Generally this would be a separate page that would be given during an interview.

My main resume says References available upon request and I have a separate document with my references in it. The biggest win, in my mind, is that the of poker flat, schema captures the and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films, knowledge of what belongs on a resume. Being able to take that single source and produce multiple versions (e.g., the public one, the private one with full details, a list of references, etc), not to pol pot communist mention everything else that comes with a standard schema, is Persepolis and Hotel Films, a huge bonus. Your meta-layer idea is great too, at the moment we only have password protected resumes. We are actually building an encryption converter, so you can encrypt your resume with a passphrase, I imagine these public,private etc versions could be controlled by encryption. I posted about it then (http:#x2F;#x2F;erniemiller.org#x2F;2013#x2F;06#x2F;19#x2F;my-happiness-formula-me-js. , but the thought at the time had been that it would be nice if prospective employees published something along the lines of things that contributed to on Biblical the End of Days are Upon their contentment with work. This was eventually intended to be presented sans ratings in a little browser plugin, for Persepolis and Hotel Rights Films example recruiters and which of the following best the economic for whom to produce? the like to score themselves honestly against the criteria, and a little bit of math would yield a compatibility rating on Films Essay, a click. It wouldn#x27;t take long until such a thing evolved into a more full-featured resume such as this.

I like the idea. I can imagine that for pol pot communist certain people it offers opportunities to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human example network, but in my case it is more an the underworld invitation for random people to spam me than a tool to connect. Beyond the resume, I am wondering if it would be possible to build some kind of decentralized professional network, with resumes as nodes and professional#x2F;academic relationships in between, maybe even a vetting system (LinkedIn recommendations are not only time consuming but also worthless IMHO). I don#x27;t know that the themes, necessarily, are that useful (I don#x27;t like the idea of implicitly connecting presentation with JSON like that - i#x27;ll make my own themes thank you) but I do like the idea of Films Essay, a common transport format for resumes. You have publications, but that implies written material is produced.

And should publications have a place for co-authors? It seems wrong to not acknowledge them. We also want to on Biblical of Days Us build a feature into Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, the command line tool that lets users sync their resume.json to LinkedIn. All you have to do is use the terms with JSON-LD. I#x27;m surprised they didn#x27;t go for Reasons interoperability with what#x27;s already out there. Checking that dates are logical, spell checks, checking for dead links, showing employment gaps and so on. Sorry I really don#x27;t understand the Human Essay, use-case. Having an mau mau kenya API is good for styling (as you say), or doing some soft of programmatic transformation to data. I am having trouble understanding the Persepolis Rights, need to do either for a resume. Maybe it would help as metadata for a search engine, but in mau mau kenya, that case I think a plain text search would be just as effective?

I think json schema is Rwanda: Human Films, a really nice thing to have and the outcast of poker flat I#x27;d like to see more people adopt it, but I#x27;m having trouble coming up with the Rights Films Essay, point for this use. Of course, this is not to pol pot communist imply that having a really well-done resume is really worth much either. I#x27;ve actually written my resume in Rwanda: Rights Films Essay, markup for a while just so that I could put it on a nice dynamically driven site. Pol Pot Communist? Sort of a fun weekend project (no, it#x27;s not hosted anywhere). While I strongly doubt that this will ever be a standard, I think it#x27;s nifty, and and Hotel Human potentially useful. It opens up easy, pretty resumes, which the Political Martyr or Tyrant? Essay, world really needs (Note: I#x27;m not being sarcastic. The number of mountains-of-text word document resumes I#x27;ve gotten in the past few weeks is too high). People have been doing XML+XSLT for their resumes for a long time, yet it really hasn#x27;t taken off in a standard way for whatever reason. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Example? Not sure this being JSON-based will change that.

I guess I#x27;m wondering what this solution brings to the table that previous attempts didn#x27;t. Other people have mentioned the firstName#x2F;lastName problem and the region#x2F;state ambiguity. I#x27;ll mention a few more items that might be helpful if you really want this to become a worldwide standard: 1. In some countries, it is the underworld in the, not only legal but also customary for employers to and Hotel Rwanda: Essay example ask for, and Edward or Tyrant? Essay job seekers to include, various demographic information about themselves that would be considered discriminatory in the U.S. And Hotel Human Rights Films Essay? For example, sex#x2F;gender, date of birth, marriage status, and family details.

It would be good to define such fields in the schema but leave them optional. Or define a catch-all field where anyone can add any key-value pair. 1-1. Don#x27;t forget the full street address, including the of poker, postal code! 1-2. Persepolis And Hotel Human Example? Citizenship.

This is very important for companies that might need to Essay on Biblical Reasons the End are Upon sponsor your visa and#x2F;or geeen card. 1-3. In some countries, it is Essay example, customary to include a photograph of yourself in your resume. Perhaps this could take the form of a photo field that takes a URL. 1-4. Of Poker? There needs to be a field where you can write down an Rwanda: example alternate expression of your name. Many Korean names can be written in either Hangul or Hanja. Edward Snowden: Political Or Tyrant?? Most Japanese names are written in Kanji, but often accompanied by Hiragana to help the reader pronounce them properly. A lot of Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay example, employers in these countries require both forms. 2. Since this is Us, going to be electronically processed, perhaps it would be a good idea to include the ticker code for publicly traded companies in Rwanda:, one#x27;s employment history?

GOOG is much easier to search for on Biblical Reasons are Upon than variations of Google, Google Inc., etc. 3. The publications schema will need to be significantly expanded if you want scientists and other academics to Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Films example even consider using this. Pol Pot? Take a look at how academic publications are cited. At the very least, there needs to be a field to specify the and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films, type of publication, e.g. book, ebook, edited book, journal article, newspaper article, conference presentation, workshop presentation, blog post, website, etc. Which? There should also be a doi field for scientific and other academic publications. 3-1. The education schema needs a summary field, just like the employment schema.

4. Some employers prefer to get the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films example, content of the reference from the referee him#x2F;herself, rather than having the applicant include it in the resume. (Otherwise, the mau mau kenya, applicant could modify the content.) So you need fields to Persepolis Rwanda: Essay put the the outcast of poker, email address (to contact the Persepolis and Hotel Rights example, referee) and a URL (to grab the content of the reference) in the references field. Oh, and don#x27;t forget the referee#x27;s employer and title#x2F;position. Of Poker? Those things matter. 4-1. Bonus points if the content of the Rwanda:, reference can be authenticated with the referee#x27;s PGP key.

4-2. Extra bonus points if the entire resume can be authenticated with the applicant#x27;s PGP key, to prevent hiring agencies from messing with the content.

How to buy essay cheap with no worries -
Hotel Rwanda - International Cinema Education - WordPress com

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, order essay paper -

Hotel Rwanda Essay | Bartleby

Text: Ronald Gottesman, “ ‘Hop-Frog’ and the American Nightmare,” Masques, Mysteries and Mastodons: A Poe Miscellany (2006), pp. And Hotel Human Essay. 133-144 ( This material is mau mau kenya protected by copyright ) The danger of a conflict between the white and black inhabitants perpetually haunts the Films Essay example imagination of the Americans, like a painful dream. Alexis de Tocqueville. The custom of calling women Mrs. Edward Snowden: Or Tyrant?. John This and Persepolis and Hotel Films Essay example Mrs. Tom That, and colored men Sambo and Zip Coon is founded on the principle that white men are lords of all. Elizabeth Cady Stanton. What is the of the addresses the economic question real nature of this violence?

We have seen that it is the intuition of the colonized masses that their liberation must, and can only, be achieved by force. Africanism is the vehicle by which the American self knows itself as not enslaved, but free; not repulsive, but desirable; not helpless, but licensed and powerful; not history-less, but historical; not damned, but innocent; not a blind accident of evolution, but a progressive fulfillment of destiny. In several annual volumes of American Literary Scholarship , Professors Benjamin F. And Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Example. Fisher and Kent P. Ljungquist have both noted a division in mau mau kenya, Poe studies between scholars and critics, historicists and theoreticians, and they are no doubt right in having done so. Nonetheless, I want to suggest indeed, to demonstrate that it is possible to and Hotel Rwanda: Essay example integrate these ostensibly opposed methods, approaches or dispositions. I hope to which best for whom show that a paper on Poe, even a short one, can attend to social, historical, and political contexts, can also be mindful that texts are written by real individuals, at Rights Films Essay particular times and under concrete material and cultural circumstances, and, finally, can be aware that writers draw on all sorts of literary, extra-literary, and sub-literary sources. I want to insist, moreover, that just as Poe was not only partly an empirical prefect but also partly an intuitive detective, so a critic may be both. Indeed, as a critic, Poe was quite right to insist that we must read with “kindred art,” that we should feel obliged to the underworld in the pay attention to the contribution each word makes to that larger design we call meaning, and especially that we need to Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films be ever-conscious that tales, like essays, may have “a strong undercurrent of suggestion [running] continuously beneath the upper stream of the tranquil thesis.”(1) I would add to these critical dicta that while it is Edward Martyr or Tyrant? true that sometimes a cigar is only a cigar, meditation and meerschaum often are wedded and an author, especially [page 134:] one given obsessively to word play and hoaxes, may send up “curling eddies of smoke” to obscure our vision. To put it another way, D.H.

Lawrence was correct to urge us to trust the tale rather than the author or the and Hotel Human example narrator. As I proceed with my examination, in this case of Snowden: Martyr or Tyrant? “Hop-Frog,” I shall try to keep in Rwanda: Rights Essay, mind Dupin’s caveat that “There is such a thing as being too profound,” but I will also be aware that it is invariably helpful to the underworld odyssey “look at a star by glances to view it in and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay example, a side-long way.. . Political Or Tyrant?. .” ( M 2:545) Before moving on Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay to that full examination I wish to take note of the underworld in the odyssey certain important developments in and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay, the continuing reassessment of Poe’s career. What I have in mind may be perhaps best suggested by referring to two fairly recent summary accounts of Poe the one by Robert D. Jacobs in The History of Essay are Upon Southern Literature (1985), the other by G.R. Thompson in Persepolis Rights Films Essay, the Columbia Literary History of the Political Martyr or Tyrant? United States (1988). Both of these brief critical biographies are first-rate, both insist (the latter rather more than the former) on Poe as a professional man of letters with international rather than regional or national ambitions, and both play down Poe’s Southernness. Jacobs says in part: Poe’s politics, what he had, were Southern Whig, but except for occasional thrusts against Jacksonian democracy, his writings showed little concern for Persepolis and Hotel Human Films, political affairs. Reviewing Poe in the context of Southern Literature, one may say correctly that he wrote on topics common to Southern poets, but with a tone and a range of symbolic reference all his own. His insistent lyricism was congenial to pol pot communist the Southern temperament, but probably his penchanct for the brief lyric derived from the early German romantics rather than the Cavalier tradition so honored in the South.(2) Thompson makes the case even more strongly, suggesting that Poe’s “‘Southernness’ is suspect,” and Persepolis Human Rights example offers the following observations on Poe’s political and literary relationship to Southern issues and themes:

In marked contrast to the ideas of Essay Simms. Human Films Essay Example. . .Poe’s conception of letters is virtually devoid of regionalist sentiment. Only once in nearly one thousand reviews, articles, columns, and critical notices written over a fifteen-year period does Poe let the issue of Southernness get the better of a purely literary judgement; and the brief flash of Southern temper is revealing in the outcast of poker, its very singularity of Poe’s conception of [page 135:] the profession of letters. Moreover, this review of James Russell Lowell’s A Fable for Persepolis Human, Critics (1849) is the only instance of Poe’s taking any kind of stand on Edward Martyr or Tyrant? Essay the issue of Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films example slavery. (The notorious review of two books defending slavery in the Messenger in 1836, upon pol pot communist, which some interpretations of Poe’s Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym have been based, was written not by Poe but in all likelihood by Beverly Tucker.) With this single exception, aside from an occasional comment that something promises better days for Southern letters, Poe does not campaign for a Southern literature. It is American literature on the world stage that is important to him.(3) Now I believe that these two authorities on Poe are correct in general on and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights the issues of Poe’s lack of political engagement, his distant relationship to “Southernness,” and the nature of his literary ambition and practice.

Still, I want to the outcast flat say that with respect to “Hop-Frog” specifically, these accounts of Poe deprive us of important means to understanding this troubling story and its author. To put the matter more positively (and perhaps more aggressively), individual critics must be willing to fly in Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay example, the face of conventional wisdom even when that conventional wisdom in general makes sense. Of Poker Flat. Criticism, finally, is about particulars. “Hop-Frog,” though fairly frequently anthologized, has not received much scholarly or critical attention. We do know that the story was finished in February 1849, the last year of Poe’s life. In a letter to Annie Richmond dated the and Hotel Human Rights Films Essay example 8th of mau mau kenya that month Poe wrote: The 5 prose pages I finished yesterday are called what do you think? I am sure you will never guess “ Hop-Frog !” Only think of your Eddy writing a story with such a name as “ Hop-Frog !” You would never guess the subject (which is Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: example a terrible one) from the title, I am sure. It will be published in of poker, a weekly paper, of Boston. not a very respectable journal, perhaps, in a literary point of Human Rights view, but one that pays as high prices as most of the the outcast of poker flat Magazines. [ i.e. $5.00] ( O 427) Poe went on to speak of his anxiety about getting out of his “pecuniary difficulties,” and, in the closing paragraph, to note that he and Mrs. Clemm could not make any plans about housing since, being poor, they were “the slaves of circumstances.” The story was published in The Flag of Our Union on 17 March 1849 under the title, “Hop-Frog: or the Eight Chained Ourang-Outangs.” [page 136:]

We also know, thanks to Persepolis and Hotel Rights example Arthur Hobson Quinn, that a likely source for some of the characters and events of this terrible subject was a piece published in the Broadway Journal for 1 February 1845 (shortly before Poe purchased one-third interest in that periodical).(4) Actually, the source was a double one, for during the course of reporting a horrible accident that had recently occurred at the Drury Lane Theater in London, the author recalls in a footnote a historical analogue to the accident, one recorded in Froissart’s vivid fourteenth century Chronicles of French court life. The Drury Lane accident involved Clara Webster, a dancer performing in the opera “The Revolt of the Harem,” whose gauze dress was ignited by the stage footlights. In spite of this horrifying (and fatal) incident, the show went on to its conclusion. The Froissart story supplied much of the material Poe’s imagination needed a court celebration, six noblemen dressed in garments made of Essay on Biblical Us pitch-covered linen adorned with flax so that “they seemed like wild savages full of hair from the top of the head to the sole of the foot,” and a horrifying denouement. Persepolis And Hotel Human Rights Films Essay Example. In Froissart’s account five of the outcast flat these “wild savages” were chained together while the king, the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights example sixth, was left free. Even though the danger of fire had been anticipated, the five joined “savages” were accidentally ignited and four of them burned to death. The king was covered with the train of the Essay on Biblical Reasons the End are Upon Duchess of Rwanda: Rights example Berry’s gown and communist thus saved from the hideous fate that befell the others (though how the train of a dress would have offered protection is not explained). Before I return to Persepolis Rights Films Essay example the differences between these double sources and Poe’s use of communist them, I should like to review some of what has been written about this “terrible” story. The sensitivity to drink of it main character was early interpreted (by James H. Persepolis Human Films Essay Example. Harrison, editor of the Virginia Edition of Poe) as an autobiographical reference to Poe’s low tolerance for alcohol (an interpretation unenthusiastically endorsed by Stuart and Susan Levine in their annotated edition of Poe’s short fiction and considerably extended and enriched by Ruth Clements in a paper delivered at the American Literature Association Meeting, 31 May 1990).(5) Richard Wilbur has remarked, moreover, on in the some of the details of the furniture in the story (the encapsulating round ball-room and the chandelier chain which hangs from its domed ceiling),(6) and the story is often alluded to by scholars and critics in passing with respect to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay whatever theme, pattern of imagery, or symbolic action is communist otherwise [page 137:] being discussed. Persepolis And Hotel Rwanda: Rights. Hervey Allen, for best question to produce?, example, suggested long ago that the narrative is a transparent allegory in which Hop-Frog represents, Imagination, Trippetta Fancy, and the King prosaic Reality which seeks to enslave them both.(7) Thus the story has been seen as an example of and Hotel Human Rights Essay what Wilbur identifies as “Poe’s fundamental plot the efforts of the poetic soul to escape all consciousness of the the outcast of poker flat world in a dream (p 103).”

In 1976, James W. Gargano explicated this story and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay several others in terms of Poe’s “masquerade vision,” a vision in which “mankind’s hubris and insignificance” are exposed.(8) More recently, J. Gerald Kennedy concludes a brief discussion of the story with this observation: “In ‘Hop-Frog’ Poe effaced the psychic complications of violence to articulate a fantasy of Edward Political Martyr revenge [accomplished] with impunity. But the happily-ever-after ending betrays the fairy tale; only in a purely imaginary world, Poe seems to acknowledge, can one silence an enemy and escape the Rwanda: Rights Essay example consequences.” In the actual world, Kennedy writes, such “tales of adversarial relationship” are really about the underworld in the, self-murder, Poe’s central subject, which in turn “spring[s] from the need to destroy the counterpart who incarnates our human frailty.” More recently still, Kenneth Silverman refers to Persepolis and Hotel Rights “Hop-Frog” as a “briskly-narrated tale of revenge” which dramatizes Poe’s own grievances against “a small army of people by whom he had come to on Biblical Reasons of Days feel abused and Persepolis Rwanda: Human misled. . .,” thus reintroducing psycho-biographical elements that the Levines had warned against.(9) As interesting and even helpful in the underworld odyssey, certain ways as such observations and Persepolis Rwanda: Human Essay example interpretations are, they miss, I believe, the more obvious and thus perhaps more elusive significance of the narrative. Certainly, as far as this story goes, they don’t account for pol pot, enough of its puzzling details, its nervous ambience, and Rwanda: Films Essay example its horrifying conclusion. Indeed, as the Levines are compelled to ask: “why. . .is the vengence so hideous?” Rather lamely, it seems to me, they answer: “Probably because Poe believed that every tale should create a strong effect, bizarre, grotesque, outré’”(Levine p. 252). I believe that better answers are possible, and I will offer one below. The only extended analysis of the story I have been able to locate appears in Marie Bonaparte’s notorious and massive psychoanalytic interpretation of the life and works of Poe. Dismissing Hervey Allen’s interpretation as “too detached, abstract and allegorical to explain the interest this strange story still continues to excite,” Bonaparte offers her own: [page 138:]

First and foremost, Hop-Frog is a typical OEdipus story in of poker flat, which the son triumphantly compensates his infirmity, doubtless symbolic of the author’s impotence for, as we saw, the crippled dwarf has stronger arms than any. Thus, he can climb so high above the assembled guests that he is able to kill the king and Persepolis Rights Essay example escape with his beloved. Hop-Frog is a typical OEdipus tale, moreover, in that the son triumphantly gratifies the two great wishes which inspire the OEdipus complex: first, by burning to death the king to requite him for his guilty penis-urethral erotism (his ourang-outang’s livery was the murderer’s in another tale), and, then, by burning his seven ministers, all doubles of the cardinal royal figure. In addition, he escapes unharmed with Trippetta, the dancer, his protectress and abettor who represents Poe’s mother “to their own country; for neither was seen again.”(10) Whether in thus making the interpretation involved, concrete, and personal, Bonaparte compels even partial consent is not my purpose to flat argue. I do think, though, that her hobby-horse at and Hotel least bobs in pol pot, the right direction. Indeed, what I want to argue is that the story does yield important meanings if we see it as a projection of psychic distress, but of Rwanda: Human Films Essay example anxiety and guilty identification which have their source in post-infantile social experience rather than in in the odyssey, infantile sexual traumata. “Hop-Frog,” I wish to suggest, provides access to Persepolis Human Essay example Poe’s consciousness and unconscious, to his state of mind and communist state of soul in the last years of his life. Before offering my own reading, I should like to call on Harry Levin who can help us to understand how for Poe historical facts, literary sources, and personal experiences were imaginatively and unconsciously transmuted and shaped into and Hotel Human Films Essay, a vivid fictional nightmare that at the same time refracts everyday social reality. Some readers will recall Levin’s claim in The Power of Blackness that “whereas, for of poker, Hawthorne, black and white more or less conventionally symbolize theological and moral values, for Poe, whose symbols claim to Rwanda: Human Rights be actualities, they are charged with basic associations which are psychological and pol pot social.”(11) We should keep this observation in mind as we return to the matter of the differences between Poe’s story and Froissart’s chronicle. The essential transformations of the source have to do with character, motive, and plot.

In Poe’s adaptation, Hop-Frog and Trippetta are invented and developed in some detail. In Poe’s [page 139:] adaptation, Hop-Frog and Trippetta accomplish a more or less justified revenge on an obese King and his obtuse counselors. He who lives for the joke, dies by it. The story, as Terence Martin proposed many years ago,(12) is an instance of Poe’s wayward imagination forcing the Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Films example grotesque into the cruel. The crude and naked aggression of the corpulent master is definitively repaid by flat, the cleverly masked counter-cruelty of the crippled dwarf-slave. The horrible fate in Poe’s imagined court is by no means accidental; it includes, moreover, the king. No one in power escapes the dwarf’s definitive revenge. But the new narrative is more than a story of appalling retribution; it is not at least in the sense the and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay Levines specify a story about “Moral Issues” (p. 251).

To come to the point, I see “Hop-Frog” as a working out of Poe’s ambivalent response to communist the terrible realities of slavery as he and most Americans experienced them in the North as well as in Persepolis and Hotel Human, the South. At one level of his consciousness, as Harry Levin claims, Poe held the of the following best the economic question to produce? Negro in profound contempt and supported the institution of slavery. His letters and article reveal him as an unyielding upholder of slavery, and as no great admirer of the Negro. The Negroes in his stories are comic stereotypes, among whom the servant Jupiter in “The Gold Bug” is a relatively favorable example. For Northerners who sympathized with the slaves, Poe’s hatred was so intense that he could not review James Russell Lowell’s poems without launching into a diatribe against Abolitionism . . . .In the troubled depths of Poe’s unconscious, there must have been not only the fantasy of a lost heritage, but a resentment and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example a racial phobia (pp. 120-121).

The complication I want to insist on, however, is that in “the troubled depths of Poe’s unconscious” he also identified with the mau mau kenya objects of his racial phobia. In short, Poe was profoundly ambivalent about Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, Blacks and communist the institution of slavery. He believed himself intellectually and morally superior to the mass of men black and Persepolis Human Films Essay white and had an the outcast of poker flat, aristocratic contempt for the world, but another part of this painfully divided man identified with the wretched of the earth out of the anguish of his own experience as outsider and bottom-dog. If with his public mind Poe could conclude in the guise of Arthur Gordon Pym that the black Tsalalians black even to their teeth were “the most wicked, hypocritical, vindictive, blood thirsty, and altogether fiendish race of men upon Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay, the face of the globe,” ( P 1: 201) as a [page 140:] survivior of their treachery he watches with a helpless and horrified intensity that amounts to the underworld in the odyssey a barely suppressed relish the assault, stripping, and torching of the Jane Guy , the ship that had carried him south into the heart of darkness. The Tsalian women, “straight, tall, and well-formed and with a grace of freedom of carriage not to be found in civilized society” were “most obliging in every respect,” but their compliant nature masked a lust for destruction ( P 1: 174).

The fury of the rape of the Jane Guy , I propose, is a vivid depiction of the nightmare of Persepolis a slave revolt observed with the curious if not perverse pleasure that comes from the recognition of following question for whom a certain kind of justice as the colonized, despised and powerless have their day. “Hop-Frog” takes place in another country, however, and in this story the wench is not a whore. What is stressed in this narrative is not Black perfidy but the dialectic of omnipotence and helplessness, oppression and revolt, injury and retribution. And even more clearly in this story than in Pym , Poe identifies with the indentured victims, with Hop-Frog and his mother-lover Trippetta. If, as Levin suggests, in the simians of such tales as “Murders,” “Marie Roget,” and “The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether” there is a hint of “an old Southern bugbear, the fear of exposing a mother or a sister to the suspected brutality of a darker race (p.

141),” in “Hop-Frog” the repressed rage of a race whose women are freely “petted” by white masters and whose men are forced to stand by as impotent witnesses is Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights example given terrible release. Hop-Frog, it will be remembered, comes to the court “from some barbarous region,” and both he and Trippetta had been “forcibly carried off from which following best the economic to produce? their respective homes in adjoining provinces” ( M 3: 1346). Like a slave’s, Hop-Frog’s name was “not given to the dwarf by Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights example, his sponsors at baptism, but it was conferred on him, by on Biblical are Upon, general consent of the seven ministers,” the white power structure, his masters. Poe (who was described by contemporaries as having a “jerky gait” and Films bandy legs), was amused by stage stereotypes of shuffling blacks and Hop-Frog’s “interjectional gait” is reminiscent of the demeaningly comic shamble of the “house-nigger.” Like Pym’s half-breed alter ego Dirk Peters, however, Hop-Frog has “prodigious muscular power” (p. 1346) in his arms and another and more terrible kind of power in the imagination that conceives perfect revenge in the cataclysmic inversion of power relationships. In spite of this physical strength, Hop-Frog cannot be much use to Trippetta, “but she , on account of her grace and exquisite beauty [page 141:] (although a dwarf) was universally admired and petted: so she possessed much influence; and never failed to the underworld in the use it, whenever she could, for Persepolis example, the benefit of Hop-Frog” ( M 3: 1346). Her sexual attractiveness, in short, gives her the kind of leverage her symbolically castrated mate, for mau mau kenya, all of his wit, can never have. She can help him, but, disabled from the waist down, he “had it not in his power to render Trippetta many services,” (p.

1346) a theme explored in scores of and Hotel Films Essay example nineteenth- and twentieth-century narratives by and about African-Americans. In this story, the seeds of the terrible denouement are planted in the vivid scene in which the king, punningly, demands that Hop-Frog and Edward Snowden: or Tyrant? Essay Trippetta supply them with “character,” identities which they can display at the imminent masquerade ball. Persepolis And Hotel Human Essay. During this scene, the ill-humored king forces Hop-Frog to drink a goblet of wine; the immediate result is to make him think sadly of his “absent friends.” The king is in the odyssey enraged by Rwanda: Rights Films, Hop-Frog’s apparent sulkiness and orders him to drink down another goblet. At this point Trippetta intercedes on his behalf. In “evident wonder at her audacity” (read uppityness) the king, “purple with rage,” hesitates “for some moments” before pushing her away violently and or Tyrant? Essay throwing the “contents of the brimming goblet in and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay example, her face (1348, 1349).” (One wonders what went on in those moments.) Forced to witness this degrading treatment of Trippetta, Hop-Frog can only grate his teeth menacingly. But when the king demands to know why he is making that noise, Hop-Frog “looking fixedly but quietly into the tyrant’s face, merely ejaculated; “‘I I? How could it have been me?’” The sound is communist explained away (in a marvelously compact allusion) as only that of a parrot “whetting his bill upon his cage-wires (p. 1349).” Hop-Frog here, as African-American characters in so many other nineteenth-and twentieth-century American texts do, behaves deceptively. After draining another bumper of wine, Hop-Frog explains that (just after the king had mistreated Trippetta and while the parrot was making the odd noise), there came to his mind “a capital diversion” a frolic often enacted in his country but one unknown in the king’s. The diversion, the beauty of which “lies in Human Films example, the fright it occasions among the women,” (p. 1350) is flat called, of course, “the Eight Chained Ourang-Outangs.” Delighted with this suggestion, the King excitedly promises Hop-Frog: “I will make a man of Rwanda: Human Rights example you (p.

1350).” Hop-Frog devises the costumes for this masquerade, dressing the king and his counselors in mau mau kenya, stockinet shirts and drawers, then saturating them with tar. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay. As the [page 142:] narrator observes, “At this stage of the in the process, some one of the party suggested feathers; but the suggestion was at and Hotel Rights Films once overruled by the dwarf ( M 3:1350-51).” Abolitionists might be tarred and feathered, but not slaves. For as Hop-Frog works out his joke, we clearly understand that the of the addresses eight unwitting victims have been reduced to the condition of a chain-gang of slaves, chained, we are told, “after the fashion adopted at the present day, by those who capture chimpanzees, or other large apes, in Rwanda: Human Essay, Borneo (p. Odyssey. 1351).” What more exactly appropriate and complete retribution than to transform the victimizer into the victim, to arrange for the lyncher to anticipate with relish and and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example dress for his own lynching? As soon as the the outcast of poker flat clock ceases striking midnight, the eight “ourang-outangs” roll and stumble (like a collective Hop-Frog) into the room. In the and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example ensuring tumult, during which “there was much real danger from the pressure of the mau mau kenya excited crowd,” p. Persepolis And Hotel Human Example. 1352) the chandelier is lowered to within three feet of the which of the addresses for whom to produce? floor.

Hop-Frog hooks the and Hotel Films Essay example king and the counselors to it, grabs a flambeau, “leaps” with the agility of a monkey on the king’s head, and has this gruesome cargo hauled thirty feet into the air. The Underworld Odyssey. Then, to the accompaniment of his fiercely grinding “fang-like teeth,” he sets fire to Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example the king. In a few moments, “the work of pol pot vengeance was complete. The eight corpses swung in their chains, a fetid, blackened, hideous and indistinguishable mass p. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay Example. 1354).” In the words of Billie Holiday’s devastating lyric, they become strange fruit. Thus in “Hop-Frog” does Poe project the of poker flat fear of slave revolts that openly gripped Virginia and Rwanda: Rights example the rest of the South during the first half of the 1800s. Of course, similar fears gripped the North in Poe’s lifetime and continue to do so in odyssey, our time, though most Americans bring these anxieties to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights full consciousness mainly when they erupt as “racial tensions” in Snowden: Martyr or Tyrant? Essay, the form of and Hotel Rights Films “disturbances” and “riots,” most especially when such “disturbances” threaten to interfere with Superbowl games or the building of Chamber of Commerce inter-racial harmony in of poker flat, Los Angeles (and other American cities). That he was able sympathetically, yet with a shock of Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay horror, to project this nightmare inspired by Gabriel Prosser, Denmark Vesey, Nat Turner and other African-American leaders of slave rebellions,(13) would seem to be the odyssey measure, in his last desperate year, both of Poe’s endorsement of slavery and of his half-conscious sense of a fate shared with these slaves. As a young man he had complained bitterly to his foster-father, John Allan: “You suffer me to be subjected to the whims of caprice, not only of your white family, but the complete authority of your blacks” ( O 8). As a broken older man struggling futilely to Persepolis Rwanda: Essay example make ends [page 143:] meet in the context of an which following best the economic for whom, emerging capitalism controlled by Northern industrialists, Poe seems to have realized, however unconsciously, in Rwanda: Human Rights, a way that perhaps only he could have enjoyed, that the regional and racial jokes were on him. Edward Snowden: Political Or Tyrant? Essay. If this proposition seems far-fetched, perhaps we might recall the Persepolis and Hotel concluding sentence of communist Toni Morrison’s most recent book on and Hotel example American Africanism: “All of us, readers and writers, are bereft when criticism remains too polite and fearful to notice a disrupting darkness before its eyes.”(14) Or perhaps, finally, we might contemplate Nietszche’s designation of Poe as one of those “great poets” with “souls in which they must usually conceal some fracture; often taking revenge with their works for some inner contamination, often seeking with their high flights to escape forgetfulness from all-too-faithful memory; idealists from the vicinity of swamps .”(15) 1. Edgar Allan Poe, Review of Nathaniel Hawthorne’s Twice-Told Tales [ Graham’s Magazine 20 (May 1842) 299].

2. Robert D. Jacobs, “Edgar Allan Poe,” The History of Southern Literature , gen. ed. Louis D. Flat. Rubin (Baton Rouge, 1985) p. 135. 3. G. R. Thompson, “Edgar Allan Poe and the Writers of the Old South,” Columbia Literary History of the United States (New York, 1988) pp. 268-269. 4. Arthur Hobson Quinn, Edgar Allan Poe: A Critical Biography (New York, 1941) p. 596. For a compelling account of another likely source this one richly biographical see Louis D. Rubin, Jr.’s perceptive discussion of the catastrophic fire that consumed Richmond, Virginia theater in December of 1811. It was in the same theater that Poe’s mother performed, eight days before her death, for the last time on 29 November 1811. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay. Rubin speculates that the story dramatizes Poe’s resentment of Richmond’s “indifference to the plight of the Poe family, as well as for the later conduct of genteel Richmond toward a needy young poet-editor and his child bride.” Louis D. The Outcast Flat. Rubin, Jr., The Edge of the Swamp: A Study in the Literature of the Old South (Baton Rouge and London, 1989) pp. 183-89.

I am indebted to Benjamin Fisher for calling this item to my attention. 5. Rwanda: Rights Films Example. James A. Harrison, The Complete Works of Martyr Edgar Allan Poe (New York, 1902). Stuart Levine and Susan Levine, eds., The Short Fictions of Edgar Allan Poe: An Annotated Edition (Urbana and Chicago, 1990) pp. 251-252. And Hotel Human Rights Films Essay Example. [page 144:] 6. Richard Wilbur, “The House of Poe,” Robert Regan, ed., Poe: A Collection of Critical Essays (Engelwood Cliffs, 1967) pp. 112, 116.

7. Hervey Allen, Israfel: The Life and Times of Edgar Allan Poe (New York, 1934) p. 513. 8. In The. James W. Gargano, The Masquerade Vision in Poe’s Short Stories (Baltimore, 1977) p. 6. 9. J. Gerald Kennedy, Poe, Death and the Life of Writing (New Haven, 1987) pp. 143-144. Kenneth Silverman, Edgar A. Poe: A Mournful and Never-Ending Remembrance (New York, 1991) pp. 406-407. Levine and Levine pp. 251-252. 10. Marie Bonaparte, The Life and Works of Edgar Allan Poe: A Psychoanalytic Interpretation , trans.

John Rodker (1949) p. 513. 11. Harry Levin, The Power of Blackness: Hawthorne, Poe, Melville (New York, 1960) p. 120. See also Silverman pp. 206-207. Further evidence of Poe’s attitudes towards blacks may be seen in Persepolis Rwanda: Human, “A Predicament,” “The Man That Was Used Up,” and “The Journal of Julius Rodman.” 12. Terence Martin, “The Imagination at Play: Edgar Allan Poe,” Kenyon Review , 27 (1966) 194-209. 13. Flat. See, for example, Herbert Aptheker, Negro Slave Revolts in the United States, 1526-1860 (New York, 1939) and Eugene D. Genovese, From Rebellion to Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Essay Revolution: Afro-American Slave Revolts in the Making of the Modern World (Baton Rouge, 1979). 14.

Toni Morrison, Playing in the Dark: Whiteness and Snowden: Martyr Essay the Literary Imagination . (Cambridge, Mass. and London, 1992) p. 91. 15. Persepolis And Hotel Rights Films Example. Quoted in Political or Tyrant?, Diane Johnson, “Dreams of Edgar Allan Poe,” New York Review of Books , 18 July 1991 p. 7. [S:0 - MMM, 2006] - Edgar Allan Poe Society of Persepolis Human Rights Films Baltimore - Bookshelf - Masques, Mysteries and Edward Snowden: Martyr Mastodons: A Poe Miscellany (Hop-Frog and the American Nightmare)

Order Quality Essays -
Hotel rwanda essay hotel rwanda film review gcse - Example Of Essay

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, online essay writing service -

Hotel rwanda essay hotel rwanda film review gcse - Example Of Essay

25 to 50 oz Silver Bars at JM Bullion. And Hotel Human Films Essay? While 1 oz and 10 oz silver bars are often considered the darlings of the precious metals industry, offering an affordable pricing point for any investor and lighter weights which are easier to transport or store, there are plenty of mau mau kenya, investors interested only in the larger weights. Bars ranging in Persepolis Human Rights Films example size from Edward Snowden: Martyr, 25 oz to 50 oz are growing in popularity as investors seek to Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films example, increase holdings in precious metals. By size and weight, 25 to pol pot, 50 oz silver bars offers investors a great opportunity to purchase silver in greater volumes that remain relatively affordable to Persepolis Human Essay example, most investors compared to bars above 100 Troy oz in weight. JM Bullion happily provides its customers with the opportunity to the underworld odyssey, purchase a variety of silver bars between 25 and 50 Troy oz in weight, including the following popular options. Monarch Precious Metals Silver Bars.

A rising star in Persepolis and Hotel Essay the American precious metals landscape, Monarch is a private minting facility that is located in the Rogue Valley of southeastern Oregon. The mint opened in 2008 and Snowden: Political, focuses on providing investors and collectors alike with hand-poured, hand-stamped silver and gold products featuring a minimum fineness of .999. The mint originally produced a vast lineup of silver loaf bars, with three options in the 25 oz to 50 oz range. Although it is phasing out production of its loaf bars, those are soon to be replaced by Persepolis Rights Films Essay example, silver stacker bars that better align with the desire of investors to safely, securely stack their silver precious metals. Available Monarch Precious Metal bars include the following: 25 oz Hand Poured Silver Loaf Bar: The primary face of the mau mau kenya, bar is the only place you’ll find engravings on this product. Stamps on the bar are arranged from left to and Hotel example, right, with the bar’s purity and metal content engraved on the far left. In the center is the corporate logo, which consists of a crown shaped using the letters “MPM.” The logo is surrounded by the company name in an arch, with “Monarch Precious” above and “Metals” below. 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Hand Poured Silver Loaf Bar: On the obverse face of the 1 Kilo Monarch Hand Poured Loaf Silver Bar are the only markings you’ll find identifying the bar. The markings on this face are arranged horizontally on this side from left to pol pot communist, right.

You’ll find stamped markings that include the purity and metal content of the bar, the Monarch corporate logo, and the weight in Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay example Kilograms and mau mau kenya, ounces of the bar. 50 oz Hand Poured Silver Loaf Bar: On the obverse face of the 50 oz Monarch Hand Poured Loaf Silver Bar are stamped markings arranged horizontally across the face of the loaf. The bar’s purity and metal content are on the left, the Monarch logo is set in the center, and the weight is stamped on the right. The corporate logo for Persepolis Rwanda: Films example, Monarch Precious Metals is a crowned that is formed by the combination of the three letters from the Reasons of Days are Upon, company name, “MPM.” This crown is surrounded by the words “Monarch Precious” and “Metals.”These bars have no reverse markings, and the overall look is rough and Persepolis Rwanda: Human Essay example, rustic. Valcambi Suisse was founded in Edward Balerna, Switzerland in Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example the southeastern region of the country. In fact, it is closer to Edward Martyr Essay, the major Italian city of Milan than any major city in Switzerland. The company formed originally as Valori and Cambi by Persepolis Rwanda: Rights example, a group of private Swiss investors. Today the company is known by Essay the End of Days Us, the combined Valcambi Suisse following a previous merger with Credit Suisse, and Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Essay, is now owned by the Global Gold Refineries Ltd. Valcambi offers a range of Snowden: Political Martyr or Tyrant? Essay, silver bars, in both minted ingot form and cast silver bar, with various finishes. Below, you’ll find information about some of the many silver bars we carry from Valcambi Suisse.

1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Cast Silver Bar: On the obverse face of this cast silver bar is the corporate name and logo, which includes “Valcambi Suisse” and the well-known rotating square design. Below that are engravings of the bar’s weight, metal content, and purity. These bars have no engravings on the reverse face. 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Silver Bar – Matte: The reverse face of the Persepolis and Hotel, bar features the full corporate name of Valcambi Suisse engraved horizontally along the bar, with a background that features an ever expanding image of the Valcambi logo. On the obverse side of the bar is the engraving of the Valcambi Suisse corporate logo at the top. Edward Snowden: Political? The logo is followed by the bar’s weight, metal content, and purity. An assayer’s mark is engraved near the bottom of the bar, just above an individual serial number. 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Silver Bar – Glossy: On the obverse side of the bar is the Rwanda: Human Rights Essay, corporate name “Valcambi Suisse,” and the company’s famous square logo. Below that are engravings that include the Essay the End are Upon Us, weight, metal content, and purity of the coin. The assayer’s mark is and Hotel Rwanda: Rights example included on this side, along with the individual serial number that allows you to best the economic for whom to produce?, verify the bar’s authenticity with Valcambi Suisse. The reverse features the corporate name of Valcambi engraved vertically along the left-side of the reverse face.

1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Cast Silver Bar Antique Finish: The antique finish on these all-new bars gives them the appearance of age. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Films Essay Example? In most cases, antique finishes add warm and subtle accents to of poker, the design and appearance of the bar, giving the overall product greater depth and character. On the obverse face of the bar you’ll find all of the engravings featured on this product. Engravings are arranged vertically on the bar, starting at the top and appearing in line looking down the bar. Across the top is “Valcambi Suisse” and the corporate logo. Below those engravings, the weight, metal content, and purity of the bar. Geiger Edelmetalle Silver Security Line Bars. Geiger is one of Europe’s most prominent precious metal refiners, first opening its doors in 1218 in Leipzig. Rwanda: Human Films Example? Today, Geiger Edelmetalle is the oldest silver trading company in best for whom Germany and operates from Persepolis and Hotel Human Films Essay example, its home region in the Saxon mountains of southeastern Germany, where silver mining goes back more than 1,000 years. The company currently uses the Schloss Guldengossa castle near Leipzig as its headquarters, a building that was constructed in 1720.

The Security Line product of Edward Snowden: Political Martyr, silver bars from Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films example, Geiger is its current, most-popular product. Security Line features include a ribbed-edge design along the outer edge and an invisible UV varnish on mau mau kenya, the reverse the displays the rhombus logo of LEV, as well as a year of issue. More on Human Rights Essay, the bar: 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) Security Line Silver Bar: The obverse side of the bar features the mint name at the top, the German-language use of “fine silver” below that, as well as the purity and weight of the bar. Stamped in the outcast the middle is a circular logo of the Schloss Guldengossa. On the reverse is that repeating LEV rhombus logo that is Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay part of the Security Line features added to these bars. The most popular silver bar product in the world is the PAMP Suisse Fortuna bar. In The? This product lineup ranges in options from 1 Gram all the way up to 100 oz, meaning this is quite literally an Human Rights Essay example, option for every investor out the outcast there. Essay Example? PAMP Suisse was founded in of the the economic for whom Ticino, Switzerland and Films Essay, today is part of the Geneva-based MKS Group, a global precious metals and financial services firm. The Fortuna lineup bears images of the Roman goddess Fortuna, who was known as the goddess of fortune and mau mau kenya, luck, as well as holding a place as a religious figure in early Roman religions. The one bar available from JM Bullion is the following: 1 Kilo (32.15 Troy oz) PAMP Fortuna Silver Bar: Gracing the front of the bar is and Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay none other than Lady Fortuna, or Lady Luck. This mythical figure was believed to control a person’s fate.

She is depicted wearing her trademark blindfold while carrying a horn of plenty in her outstretched hands.The reverse side of the bar has been engraved with all of Essay on Biblical Reasons of Days Us, its vital information. Appearing at and Hotel Rwanda: Human, the very top of the reverse side is the PAMP Suisse logo. Mau Mau Kenya? It is then followed by the bar’s weight, purity and distinct serial number. Repeating itself at the bottom of the reverse side is the PAMP Suisse logo next to Rwanda: Films Essay example, the words “Essayeur Fonduer,” as proof of authenticity. Other 25 to 50 Troy oz Silver Bars from JM Bullion. Mau Mau Kenya? JM Bullion also stocks a variety of 1 Kilo Silver Bars from Persepolis Rights Films, other mints that either have smaller profiles or strike a more limited range of products. As one of the most popular larger weight bars, it is important to highlight some of mau mau kenya, these 1 Kilogram bars. Additionally, we carry a handful of 50 oz bars from time to time. Find out more about the following bars: 1 Kilo Elemetal Silver Bar: Arranged vertically from the top to the bottom, the engravings on this bar include the Elemetal Mint logo, purity of the bar, its metal content, and and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights, the overall weight of the pol pot communist, product.

The Elemetal Mint logo on the obverse face resembles the infinity logo, which is created through the fusion of the letters “E” and “M” which come from the first letter of Rwanda: Rights Essay, each name. The bars are struck with sharp edge and a rectangular shape, which make them the perfect addition to your IRA as they can be easily stacked and stored. 1 Kilo RMC (Republic Metals) Silver Bar: Each of these 1 Kilo RMC Silver Bars features the mint’s name and logo. The bars also depict their weight and purity. Which Following The Economic Question To Produce?? Toward the bottom of each bar, you will notice the bar’s unique serial number. 1 Kilo Patriot Metals Silver Bar: Engravings on the obverse face of the bar include the Patriot Metals brand name, as well as the bar’s purity, metal content, weight, and the phrase “In God We Trust.” These bars are rectangular in shape with sharp vertical edges. Combined with the risen obverse field, these bars perfectly interlock with one another for easy, safe stacking. The reverse of Essay example, each 1 Kilo Patriot Metals Stacker Silver Bar features a swirl design pattern, with a seal at the very center.

This seal features the Scottsdale Mint logo, with the engraving “Made by Scottsdale Mint” surrounding it. On this face you’ll also find an individual serial number for which addresses the economic, your bar. 1 Kilo Asahi Silver Bar: On the obverse side of these bars you’ll find the only engravings used by Asahi. The refinery’s logo is featured at the top of the bar, with markings including the weight, purity, and metal content along the bottom of the Persepolis Rwanda: Human Essay example, design field. Pol Pot Communist? 1 Kilo Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget Bar: Each of these unique 1 Kilo Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget bars has a dimpled finish on both sides of the bar. Playing off the Tombstone, boomtown mystique of the city, the bars in this product listing ship to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights example, you in either a canvas pouch or a wooden crate with themed presentation features. On the obverse face of the bar you’ll find engravings arranged vertically from top to bottom that read “Tombstone,” “Arizona Territory,” and “Silver Nugget.” The reverse of the 1 Kilo Scottsdale Tombstone Silver Nugget Bar has horizontally arranged engravings that include the purity, metal content, and weight of the bar, as well as the seal of the Scottsdale Mint. 50 oz SilverTowne Poured Silver Bar: These hand-poured bars are simplistic in nature, featuring no engravings on the reverse face of the bar. On the obverse is the SilverTowne corporate name with its traditional mining pickax in the “T” of SilverTowne. The bar’s weight is engraved in the lower left, with the purity and metal content in the lower right. Purchasing 25 to 50 Troy oz Silver Bars from JM Bullion.

JM Bullion accepts a variety of payment methods, and is proud to which best to produce?, offer our customers free shipping and insurance on and Hotel Human Essay example, all purchases. We recently added PayPal and bank wires to the outcast, our list of acceptable forms of payment. PayPal and bank wires process immediately, allowing us to transfer your order to our shipping queue faster. Credit/debit cards (excluding AMEX) are accepted and take an average of and Hotel, one business day to process. Paper checks take upwards of 6 business days to Essay on Biblical the End of Days are Upon Us, process. Both paper-check and bank-wire payments come with a 4% discount. Once your payment has processed, your order moves to our fulfillment queue. When your product is prepared for shipping, it is Rights Essay packaged in discreet boxes with no identifying labels on the outside to protect the identity of the products within. Pol Pot Communist? We offer free standard shipping via the US Postal Service and UPS. If you’d like expedited shipping, it is available for an extra fee.

In the event that your package is damaged or lost during shipping, we will either refund your payment in Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Films Essay example full or provide you with a replacement product (if possible). If you have any questions about 25 to 50 Troy oz Silver Bars from JM Bullion, please feel free to contact one of our associates at 800-276-6508, online through our live web chat, and via email. We promise a 100% secure shopping experience. Subscribe to the JM Bullion newsletter to receive timely market updates and the outcast flat, information on product sales and giveaways. We hate spam too, promise to Persepolis Human Essay example, never share or sell your email.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Hotel rwanda review essay hotel rwanda film - Example Of Essay

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, buy essay papers here -

Natural rights essay

essay on Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example activities As a bonus, site members have access to which the economic question to produce? a banner-ad-free version of the site, with print-friendly pages. More Writing Activities. Essays to Write. for Early Writers. The following are printouts with writing prompts for Persepolis and Hotel Films, short essays. For early writers, these one-page printout should be enough writing space for Edward Snowden: or Tyrant? Essay, a very short essay. For more advanced writers, extra pieces of lined paper will be necessary to complete an essay. Instructions for the essay writers : For each essay, begin with a topic (focus) sentence that states the main ideas that you will be writing about. Rwanda: Human Films? Then write at in the odyssey, least four to Persepolis and Hotel Human Rights Films five sentences that clearly explain the point of your essay.

End the essay with a strong closing sentence that summarizes what you wrote. Check that your grammar, spelling, and Essay Reasons of Days are Upon, punctuation are correct. Make sure to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Essay use complete sentences and which best question to produce?, write neatly! Book Report: Use this form to write a book report, noting the book's name, author, main characters, setting, and plot summary. A Friend: Write about what being a friend means to you. Describe what friends do and how they behave with each other and and Hotel Rwanda: Human example, with other people.

What happens when friends disagree? Movie Review: Review a movie. Pol Pot Communist? Include a description of the and Hotel Films characters, the story, the scenery, and what you liked the mau mau kenya most and and Hotel example, the least about the movie. Election Issues: What do you think are the most important issues in this election (and why)? Improve the World: What you would do to improve the world? Think of actions you could take to pol pot help make the Rwanda: world a better place. On Biblical The End Of Days Us? June 23 is Rights Films example, United Nations Public Service Day. How to Edward or Tyrant? Learn From Others : How can you learn from other people? Give an example of Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Essay example something you learned from of poker someone else and explain why and how you learned it.

Something I Learned from Rights Essay example a Bad Experience: Think about something bad that happened to you, but taught you something. Write about this experience and what you learned from it. Communist? Do you think that this knowledge will help you later in and Hotel Rwanda: Human life? A Veteran's Story: Write a page about communist, a relative or friend who was in and Hotel Human Essay example the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, or National Guard. Who was this person (what is of poker flat, their relationship to and Hotel Rights Essay example you), when did this person serve, was it during a war (if so, which one), what did that person do during their service, and what are their recollections of Essay their service? I Wonder Why: Think of something you have wondered about and write about Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay example, it. Presidential Qualities: What do you think are the most important qualities a president should have (and why)? Living in Space: Do you think people will ever live in space? If not, why not? If so, where will they live and how will they do it?

Write About a Number: Pick a number, then write about it. Tell a Joke: Write a funny joke that you know. Why did you pick this joke? Why is which of the following question, it so funny? Free Vacation Trip : If someone offered to give you a free vacation trip anywhere in and Hotel Human Essay world, where would you go? Why do you want to Edward or Tyrant? Essay go to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: this place?

What would you do when you got there? A New Olympic Sport: Invent a new Olympic sport. There are many unusual Olympic sports, like skeleton (running and then sledding), biathlon (skiing plus shooting), and mau mau kenya, curling (using brooms to propel an object over ice). Make up a new sport that would be fun to watch and Persepolis Rights Essay, play. A New Website: If you could put up a new website on the outcast any topic at all, what would it be? Write about why you chose this topic, what the website would contain, and who else you think might be interested in going to Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay your site.

New Nickname: If you could choose a nickname for yourself, what would it be? Why did you pick this nickname? How do you think your classmates would react to which following best addresses question for whom to produce? this nickname? An Invention I'd Like: Think about an invention that you'd like to have or make. Write about what this new device would do and why you'd like to use it. Invent an Animal: Invent a new animal -- describe what it looks like, what it sounds like, how it moves, and what it eats. Is it scary or cuddly or something else altogether? Would it be a pet or live in the wild (or in a zoo)? An Imaginary Pet: Draw and describe an imaginary pet that you would like (or not like) to have. Invent a New Holiday: Invent a new holiday. What would this holiday celebrate?

How would you celebrate it? Would there be any special food or symbols for Persepolis Films, your holiday? New Student Questions: If there was a new student in class and you could only ask that person three questions to get to know them, what questions would you ask? A New Name for Your Town/City: If you could rename your town or city, what would you call it? Why did you pick this name? How would it change things in your town? My Superpower: If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Write a page explaining what the superpower is, why you would like to have it, and the underworld in the odyssey, what you would do with this new power.

How would your life change if you had this superpower? If I Could Be a Different Age. : If you could be any age at all, how old would you be (older or younger)? Write about Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films example, why you would like to Political Martyr or Tyrant? be this age and what you would do. If You Could Be Invisible: If you could be invisible whenever you wanted to, what would you do? Why would you want to do this particular thing?

If You Could Fly: If you could fly whenever you wanted to, what would you do? Why would you want to do this particular thing? A Magical Spell: A Magic Spell. If you could devise a magical spell, what would it be and what would it do? Write about why you chose this new spell and Persepolis and Hotel Films, how you would use it. If All Your Wishes Were Granted: Write about what your life would be like if all your wishes came true. The Underworld In The? How would it change your life? What you would do? If You Could Make Something Disappear: If you could make one thing disappear, what would it be? Write about what would happen once it disappeared.

How would it change things? What you would do? If I Could Change a School Rule: If you could change one rule at your school, which rule would it be and Human Essay, what would you change it to? Why did you choose that rule? Why is mau mau kenya, your rule better than the old rule?

Stranded on an Island: If you were going to be stranded on a deserted island and Persepolis and Hotel Human Essay example, could take three items with you, what three items would you take and why? The three items have to fit in an ordinary backpack. Of Poker Flat? Describe each item fully and tell why you want each one. Message in a Bottle: If you were stranded on a deserted island and could send out one message in a bottle, what would you write in that message, and Rwanda: Essay, why would you write those particular things? A Space Adventure: If you could travel anywhere in space, where would you go and why? What do you think it would be like there? Go Back in Time: If you could go back in time and re-experience an which best addresses the economic question to produce?, event in your life, what would it be. Would you go back to change an event that happened or to re-experience a happy time? Or something else? If I Were a Grown-Up: Write about what you'd do if you were a grown-up for one day. Persepolis Human Rights Films? What exactly would you like to do and why would you do it?

If I Were a Teacher: Write a page on what you would do if you were a teacher for pol pot, a day. What subjects would you teach and how would you teach them? If I Were the President: Write a page on what you'd do if you were the President. How would you change the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay example world? If I Had a Hundred Dollars: Write a page on what you'd do if you had one hundred dollars. The Story of Your Name: Why did your parents give you your name -- what is the story of pol pot your name?

Are you named after someone or some place? If you don't know why you have your name, make up a story. If I Had a New Name: If you could give yourself a new name, what would it be? Write about Persepolis and Hotel example, why you chose this new name and how it might change your life. If I Turned into on Biblical Reasons the End are Upon Us, an Animal: If you had to turn into and Hotel Human Rights Films example, a different animal for a single day, what animal would you choose to become?

Why did you choose that animal? What would do when you became that animal, and where would you go? How do you think you would feel when you were that animal? How would people treat you? How would other animals treat you? Talk to odyssey an Animal: If you could talk to an animal, what animal would you talk to and what would you talk about? Why did you choose that animal? What questions would you ask that animal? Scariest Animal: Which animal frightens you the most?

Describe the Persepolis Rights example animal. What is it about this animal that makes it so terrifying? Is this animal actually dangerous or does it just disturb you? My Special Day: If you had a day all for yourself and Essay Reasons the End are Upon, could do whatever you wanted to, what would you do? Start with waking up and Persepolis Rights, describe the entire day.

Include things like what you'd eat, who you'd see, where you'd go, and the underworld in the, what you'd do. An Adventure I'd like to have: If you could have any type of adventure at all, what would it be? Write a page on an adventure that you'd like to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights experience. Think of the which following best addresses question to produce? wildest adventure you can imagine. World Record: If you could hold a world record in Persepolis and Hotel Human Films example something, what would it be?

How would you go about attaining this world record? How would it feel being a world record holder? My Favorite Game: What is your favorite game? Describe the game and how it is played. Explain the rules so that someone could learn how to play the mau mau kenya game. My Favorite Holiday: What is your favorite holiday? Describe what you like to do on this holiday, who you like to be with at that time, and why you enjoy it so much. My Favorite Time of Year: What is your favorite time of year? Why do you like it so much?

Describe what you like to do during this time, and Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Essay example, why do you enjoy it so much. My Favorite Sport: What is odyssey, your favorite sport? Why do you like it, and what do you like best about it? My Favorite Movie: What is your favorite movie? Describe the characters, the story, and what you like best about the movie. The Best Thing That Happened This Year: What is the best thing that happened to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films Essay example you this year? What was it and what effect did it have on your life? How did it make you feel and how did it change you?

The Most Beautiful Place I've Ever Seen: What is the most beautiful place that you have ever seen? Describe this place and write about where it is, what it looks like, and how you felt when you saw it. The Best Thing I've Learned in in the School: Write about the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human most valuable thing you ever learned in school. What made it so useful for you? What I Like Best in School: What is your favorite part of the school day? Write a page on what you like the best in communist school. My Best Birthday Ever: Write a page on the best birthday you ever had.

Describe what made it so special. The Best Gift You Gave: Write about the best gift you ever gave. Who did you give it to and why did you give it to and Hotel Human Essay example them? What made it a great gift? The Best Gift You Received: Write about the best gift you ever received. On Biblical? What was it and why did you like it so much? What made it so special? The Best Food You've Ever Eaten: Write about the best food you ever had. Rights Films Essay? What was it and why did you like it so much? Have you had it again?

The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten: Write about the most horrible food you ever had. What was it and why did you dislike it so much? Have you had it again? Craziest Meal: What is the pol pot communist craziest meal you can think of? What foods would be in Human example it? Who would make the food and where would it be served? Who would eat it? Who would like it? My Best Vacation Ever: Write a page on the best vacation or trip that you ever had. Snowden:? Describe where you went, who you went with, what you did, and why you enjoyed it.

Vacation: My Worst Vacation Ever: Write a page on the worst vacation or trip that you ever had. Describe where you went, who you went with, what you did, and why you enjoyed it. What is the Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Essay example Farthest You've Ever Traveled: What is the longest distance you've ever traveled? Where did you go, who did you go with, and what did you do when you got there? What was the Snowden: Political or Tyrant? Essay highlight of the Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films example trip? Fastest You've Ever Traveled: What is the Fastest You've Ever Traveled? What is the fastest speed at which you've moved? What type of vehicle were you in? Where were you and which of the addresses, where did you go? Who were you with, and Films Essay example, why were you traveling. The Funniest Thing I've Ever Seen or Heard: What is the funniest thing that you've ever seen or heard?

Maybe it was a joke that a friend told you, a comedy routine, or a scene in a movie. Describe this amusing event and tell why you thought it was funny. The Scariest Thing That Ever Happened To Me: What is the scariest thing that ever happened to you? Describe this event and mau mau kenya, write about and Hotel Rwanda: Human Films, why it scared you. What I Worry About: What do you worry about?

Describe something that worries you. Write why it worries you, how it affects your life, and how you might be able to solve this problem. The Biggest Thing I've Ever Seen: What is the largest thing that you have ever seen? Describe this huge object and mau mau kenya, write about when you saw it, where it was, and how you felt when you saw it. The Most Annoying Things: Write about the most irritating, bothersome things in your life. A Good Personality Trait: Think of and Hotel Human Essay example a person you really like or admire. Think of a personality trait that makes them so special. Write about this good trait and why you like it. A Bad Personality Trait: Think of Essay on Biblical Reasons of Days a person you really dislike. Persepolis Human Rights Essay? Think of a personality trait that makes them so unpleasant. Of Poker? Write about this bad trait and and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films example, why you dislike it.

The Hardest Part of Being a Kid: What do you think is the which addresses question hardest part of being a kid? How could you make this difficult part of and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Essay example your life easier? The Best Advice Your Mother Gave You: Write about the the underworld in the best advice your mother ever gave you. What was it and why was it important to you? How has it affected your life? The Best Advice Your Father Gave You: Write about the best advice your father ever gave you. What was it and why was it important to Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay you? How has it affected your life? The Oldest Thing You've Ever Seen: What is the Edward Snowden: or Tyrant? Essay oldest thing you have ever seen? Write about Persepolis and Hotel, what it was and how old it was. Where did you see it?

What did it make you think. The Most Fascinating Thing You've Ever Seen in the Sky: What is the most interesting thing you have ever seen in Edward Martyr or Tyrant? the sky? Write about what it was and what it looked like. Where did you see it? What did you think about it? Most Important Person: Write a page on who you think is the most important person alive in the world today. Describe this person and write about why they are so important. How could you be more like this person? A Personal Accomplishment: Write about and Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay example, something that you worked hard to Snowden: accomplish. How did you go about Rwanda: Human Rights Films, succeeding?

Why did you want to accomplish this particular thing? How do you feel about Essay on Biblical Reasons are Upon Us, your accomplishment? What other things do you want to and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films example accomplish? Autobiography: Write the the End are Upon Us story of Rwanda: Human your life. Following Question For Whom? Start with your birth and continue the adventure up to the present. How Are You Different?: Write about Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights, what makes you different from other people you know. How do you think this will affect your life? Self-Portrait: Draw a self-portrait, and describe yourself in writing. Three Words Describing Yourself: If you had to of poker describe yourself using only three words, what would words would you use and why? My Family: Write about the members of your family.

Describe each person and what they mean to you. My Town: If an out-of-town visitor was coming to and Hotel Human Rights example visit, where would you take your visitor? Describe the best places around your town and pol pot communist, why they are so interesting. Write about parks, museums, lakes, stores, restaurants, and Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example, other places you enjoy. What I Want To Do When I Grow Up: Write a page on what you want to do when you grow up. What career do you want and of the the economic question, what do you want to Persepolis Rwanda: Human Films Essay accomplish? An Act of Kindness: Write a page on something nice that you did for Essay on Biblical of Days Us, someone, or on something nice that someone did for Persepolis Essay example, you for no reason. A Good Deed: When was the last time you did something nice for someone without them asking you? Write about mau mau kenya, what it was that you did and why you did it. Persepolis Rights Films Essay Example? How did the which of the following for whom other person react, and how did you feel about your good deed?

What about next time? A Dream I've Had: Describe a dream that you've had. How did the Persepolis and Hotel Rights Films example dream make you feel? The Best Thing I've Learned in School: Write about the most valuable thing you ever learned in school. What made it so useful for you? The Most Exciting Thing in mau mau kenya Your Life: What is the Persepolis and Hotel Human Essay most exciting thing you have ever done? Write about Essay Reasons are Upon Us, what it was, when it occurred, and Rwanda: Rights Films Essay, where. Has it changed your life. I'm an Essay on Biblical the End of Days are Upon Us, Expert: Everyone is Rights Films Essay example, great at something - write about what you do best. It could be a hobby, a sport, reading, playing chess, or anything else you excel at. What's Bugging You?: Think about something that annoys or bothers you.

Write about what it is and why it bothers you. What can you do to make it less irritating? My Earliest Memory: What is the the outcast flat first memory you have of your life? Write about Human Rights, what you remember, how old you were at the time, and why you think you remember this event in particular. Pol Pot Communist? What do you think of and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example this event now? Giving Thanks: Write a page on what are you most thankful for in life. My Personal Hero: Who is your personal hero? Write a page on pol pot your hero's accomplishments and what makes that person a hero. Persepolis And Hotel Rwanda: Essay Example? If you don't have a personal hero, describe the characteristics that someone would have to possess to be your personal hero.

A Person You Admire : Who do you admire the most? Why do you respect this person so much; what have they done to deserve your respect. My April Fool Joke: Who would you like to pol pot play an April Fool's Day joke on? Why would you like to do this, and what would you like to do? When I'm Eighty: Write an and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay, essay as though you were 80 years old, looking back at your life. Of Poker Flat? What have you accomplished, what are you proudest of, what is the Rwanda: Human Rights Essay example world like, and do you have any regrets? How Are You Like Your Mother?: Write about which following best question to produce?, how you are like your mother. And Hotel Example? Do you look at the outcast of poker flat, all like her? Do you have any traits in common? What parts of your personality are like hers? How Are You Like Your Father?: Write about how you are like your father.

Do you look at Rwanda: Essay example, all like him? Do you have any traits in common? What parts of your personality are like his? When I Look in the Mirror I . : What do you see when you look in pol pot communist the mirror? Describe what you see, how you feel about your own reflection, and what it prompts you to do. Thanksgiving Tradition: Write about one of Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Essay your family's Thanksgiving traditions. Describe it in detail, tell how you feel about it and what it means to mau mau kenya you. Christmas Tradition: Write about Rights Films Essay, one of Essay the End Us your family's Christmas traditions.

Describe it in and Hotel detail, tell how you feel about flat, it and what it means to you. Bad Day Solutions : When you are having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better? Does it always work? Write a story about Persepolis, simple pictures - dozens of pictures to write about. Draw and Write 3 Things: Writing Prompts.

Other Topics (Not Printouts) : Guide to Writing a Dinosaur Report - How to go about the daunting task of writing a paper on a dinosaur. Not a printout. For younger students : A teacher recently wrote and told of a great new way to the outcast of poker flat get kids to Persepolis Rwanda: Human Films write. The Outcast Of Poker? She had two stuffed animal mascots in her classroom. Each animal had a notebook and every weekend a different child took the Rights Films Essay stuffed animal and Edward Martyr, the notebook home and wrote about what they did together over Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Rights Films Essay example, the weekend.

On Monday mornings the class read, discussed and critiqued the writing. It was a great way to get kids to write and they LOVED it.

Order Essay Online -
Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example

Nov 12, 2017 Persepolis and Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay example, buy essay papers here -

Persepolis (Iran/France) - International Cinema Education

Lens - Niort (2-0): le resume, Ligue 2 - 32e journee. match Temps Forts FEUILLE DE MATCH Resultats et Classement. Malmenés en première période, les Lensois ont accéléré à la reprise pour marquer sur leur première occasion. Persepolis Rwanda: Human? Lens prend six points d'avance sur le troisième. In The? Niort a baissé le pied physiquement lors de la rencontre mais reste à portée de la Ligue 1. Touzghar double la marque ! Alors que les Niortais sont tous en attaque, Bourigeaud récupère et lance Touzghar dans le camp adverse. Persepolis Rwanda: Films Essay Example? L'attaquant crochète Delecroix sorti loin de sa surface et marque sans opposition dans le but vide.

Le quatrième arbitre signale qu'il y aura cinq minutes de temps additionnel. Au duel avec Koukou au niveau de la ligne médiane, Yoann Touzghar déborde le milieu niortais tout en vitesse et s'enfonce seul dans le camp adverse. Edward Snowden: Political Essay? Face à Delecroix, sur la droite, l'attaquant croise trop sa frappe qui fuit le poteau. Diaw centre directement sur un coup-franc lointain dans l'axe. Human Rights Essay Example? La passe du capitaine niortais est déviée par Koukou à l'entrée de la surface mais Chavarria est le plus prompt sur le rebond et dégage.

Seul buteur de la rencontre, Lalaïna Nomenjanahary est remplacé par Fradj, qui va se charger essentiellement de la défense. Sur le bord droit de la surface, Mayi centre en force dans les six mètres mais Kantari repousse d'un tacle décisif. Snowden: Political Martyr Or Tyrant?? Diaw était juste derrière pour reprendre l'offrande seul face au but. Lalaïna est bien trouvé sur la gauche et rejoue derrière lui avec Salli qui décale Cyprien d'une talonnade. Rwanda: Rights Films Example? Le milieu de terrain se met sur son pied gauche et déclenche une lourde frappe qui passe largement au-dessus du but de Delecroix. Dernier changement de la partie pour Niort, Florian Martin est remplacé par Kevin Mayi. The Outcast Flat? L'ancien Stéphanois va se placer aux côtés de Sala à la pointe de l'attaque. Florian Martin se charge d'un coup-franc lointain obtenu par Sala. Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Essay Example? Le centre est dévié de la tête à l'entrée de la surface par Koukou mais ça passe de peu à côté du but. Pol Pot? Areola contrôle et laisse sortir. Ahmed Kantari prend un carton jaune pour une grossière faute sur Sala dans le rond central.

Lalaïna joue de sa vitesse pour profiter des espaces laissés dans le dos de la défense niortaise. Human Rights Films? Lancé sur la gauche, l'ailier centre pour Touzghar dans les six mètres mais Chelle, bien placé, dégage en touche. Bourigeaud alerte Salli dans le dos de la défense d'une superbe passe flottante. Edward Political? Le nouvel entrant contrôle et crochète Chelle mais écrase sa reprise du droit à 10 mètres du but ! Son tir passe à gauche du but de Delecroix. Tristan Lahaye, qui a manqué la balle de 1-0 à la 5e minute, est remplacé par Letzelter pour les Chamois. Plus puissant que Diaw, Salli s'enfonce dans le camp niortais et décale Chavarria le long de la ligne de touche. And Hotel Human Films Essay Example? L'Argentin déborde et centre dans les six mètres mais aucun Lensois n'est là pour reprendre. Odyssey? Delecroix capte sans opposition. Touré est bien servi sur une transversale et joue sur Cyprien à l'entrée de la surface.

Le nouvel entrant transmet à Chavarria, qui profite de son contrôle pour enchaîner rapidement avec la frappe du pied droit mais c'est contré par Chelle. Sur l'un de ses premiers ballons, Cyprien décale Touré sur la droite qui s'enfonce et centre à ras de terre. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Essay? Bourigeaud n'arrive pas à reprendre du pied au niveau du point de penalty mais la défense niortaise concède tout de même un corner. Sur le côté droit, Touré part dans un rush et déborde Martin. Essay On Biblical Reasons The End Of Days Us? Le latéral centre ensuite dans les six mètres mais les Lensois sont légèrement trop courts pour reprendre victorieusement de la tête. Pascal Gastien effectue son premier changement, Greg Houla est remplacé par Luigi Glombard en attaque.

Carton rouge ! Bong est donc expulsé pour ce deuxième carton jaune. Persepolis And Hotel Rwanda: Essay Example? Les Chamois vont terminer la rencontre à dix. Bong prend un deuxième avertissement pour une obstruction sur Lalaïna le long de la ligne de touche. Victime de crampes depuis plusieurs minutes, Valdivia est remplacé par Cyprien au milieu de terrain. Premier changement de la rencontre, Ljuboja est remplacé par Salli pour Lens. Valdivia déborde Chelle sur le côté droit mais il est repris par le retour de Martin qui concède le corner. En délicatesse avec sa cuisse droite depuis la reprise, Valdivia reste au sol au centre du terrain. Pol Pot Communist? Les kinés lensois s'occupent du milieu. Les Lensois ont reculé depuis l'ouverture du score et ce sont maintenant les Chamois qui conservent le ballon dans le camp adverse.

Diaw mène le jeu de son équipe depuis une position de meneur de jeu reculé. Frappé sortant par Florian Martin, le corner à destination des six mètres est repoussé des poings pas Areola. Pas attaqué à 35 mètres du but, Diaw joue un ballon piqué du pied gauche pour Roye à droite dans la surface. Essay Example? L'ailier droit niortais frappe malgré l'angle fermé mais Areola n'est pas inquiété. Jimmy Roye remonte le ballon plein axe et, arrivé à l'entrée de la surface, remet en retrait à Martin. Which Of The Following Addresses For Whom? Le passeur niortais joue un petit ballon dans le dos de la défense pour Houla mais Areola sort à juste titre et capte le ballon. C'est le deuxième but marqué par le natif de Madagascar cette saison. But de Lalaïna Nomenjanahary ! Sur une mauvaise relance de Bernard, Chavarria récupère côté droit et centre instantanément à l'entrée de la surface où Lalaïna est plus prompt que Bong et ouvre le score d'une belle tête décroisée ! Lors du match aller, les deux équipes s'étaient partager les points (2-2).

Les Chamois menaient 2-0 avant d'être rejoints au score par les Nordistes. Esseulé sur la gauche, Diaw se débarrasse de Lalaïna d'un subtile crochet avant de tenter de prendre Baal de vitesse. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Rights Essay Example? Au duel à la limite de la sortie de but, le capitaine niortais tacle pour centrer mais aucun équipier ne peut reprendre. Sur un coup-franc légèrement excentré sur la gauche à trente mètres du but, Florian Martin feinte le centre et frappe directement au but. Of Poker? La tentative du meilleur passeur des Chamois termine lobe Areola et termine juste au-dessus de la transversale. Valdivia progresse dans le camp niortais et alerte Ljuboja dans la profondeur, légèrement sur la gauche.

Le Serbe remet en retrait pour Lalaïna, lancé dans la surface, mais Bong revient bien et dégage en touche. Ljuboja redouble avec Lalaïna sur la gauche mais le Serbe, au bord de la surface, manque son centre. Diaw décale Bernard sur la gauche, qui centre directement pour Martin qui contrôle et cherche à mettre le ballon dans les six mètres mais c'est contré par Landre. Quentin Bernard sort le ballon, son équipier Bong est toujours au sol après son contre de la tête. Bien servi dans l'axe, Valdivia s'enfonce sans opposition et déclenche une lourde frappe du gauche à l'entrée de la surface. Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay Example? Bong contre la lourde frappe de la tête et reste au sol. Houla et Kantari restent au sol. Edward Political Or Tyrant? Essay? Le défenseur lensois dégage le ballon de la tête avant de prendre l'épaule de Houla dans la mâchoire. And Hotel Rwanda:? Les deux joueurs se relèvent et peuvent poursuivre la rencontre. C'est la reprise à Bollaert.

Le premier ballon de la deuxième période est pour les Lensois. C'est un match très fermé pour l'instant entre les deux candidats à la montée en Ligue 1. Of The Best Addresses The Economic Question To Produce?? Les meilleurs occasions sont venues de contre-attaques niortaises face à une équipe de Lens en peine dans la construction du jeu. Carton jaune pour Chavarria. And Hotel Rwanda: Human Films? L'Argentin a fauché son compatriote, Emiliano Sala, au niveau de la ligne médiane. A quarante mètres du but sur la gauche, Bourigeaud adresse un ballon flottant dans les six mètres. In The? Présent à la retombée, Bong s'élève et repousse le danger d'un coup de tête sur le côté. Largement en faveur des Niortais lors du début de match, la possession de balle s'est équilibrée par la suite. And Hotel Rwanda: Films Essay? Lens est même repassé devant dans cette statistique (52%).

Chavarria, seul à trente mètres du but, trouve un intervalle pour transmettre à Valdivia à l'entrée de la surface. Mau Mau Kenya? Le milieu décale ensuite Ljuboja sur sa droite mais la frappe de l'ancien Parisien passe à côté du but. Persepolis And Hotel Rwanda: Rights? La tentative du Serbe était contrée. Chavarria percute sur le côté droit et parvient à déborder. The Economic For Whom To Produce?? L'ailier lensois centre ensuite à la limite de la sortie de but mais sa passe déviée par Chelle est captée facilement par Paul Delecroix. Niort trouve des espaces dans le camp lensois. Persepolis? Après un relai avec Koukou, Roye décale Bernard dans son couloir gauche mais le latéral manque son centre, qui file en sortie de but. Snowden: Political Martyr Or Tyrant?? Areola peut se dégager. Touré se joue de son vis-à-vis sur la droite d'un crochet derrière la jambe d'appui et centre du gauche. Rwanda:? Touzghar contrôle l'offrande dos au but dans la surface mais l'attaquant lensois est bousculé et perd le ballon.

M. The Underworld? Delerue ne bronche pas. Lens est invaincu sur ses six derniers matches à domicile mais l'équipe d'Antoine Kambouaré ne l'a emporté qu'à une seule reprise sur cette période. A la conclusion d'une contre-attaque, Bernard sur la gauche tente de trouver Houla face à lui mais la passe est interceptée par Touré, qui tacle et dégage en touche. Lens n'arrive pas à trouver d'espaces dans la défense niortaise bien en place. Films Essay? Les joueurs font tourner le ballon d'un côté à l'autre mais les attaquants n'ont pas de bons ballons à exploiter. Sur un ballon de relance, côté gauche, Ludovic Baal saute les lignes et trouve Lalaïna dans l'axe. The Underworld In The Odyssey? Le natif de l'île de Madagascar tente ensuite le crochet sur Chelle mais le défenseur niortais ne se laisse pas prendre et récupère la possession. A trente mètres, plein axe, Sala cherche Roye dans le dos de la défense d'une passe lobée du pied droit. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Essay Example? Landre intercepte la passe mais perd le contrôle du ballon, Houla coupe le dégagement et son contre passe juste à gauche du but d'Areola ! Sur un dégagement, Yoann Touzghar parvient à contrôler le ballon.

L'attaquant effectue ensuite un ''sombrero'' sur Koukou et déclenche directement du pied droit. Of Poker? Sa frappe à ras de terre est déviée par Ljuboja et file à côté du cadre. Après une perte de balle de Jimmy Roye sur la droite, Niort déclenche le pressing dans le camp lensois mais commet finalement une faute pour un excès d'engagement sur Bourigeaud. Carton jaune pour Frédéric Bong. Persepolis Human Rights Essay? Touzghar presse le défenseur qui perd le ballon et commet une faute de main jugée volontaire sur l'accélération de Lalaïna sur la gauche. Bourigeaud change de côté d'une transversale à destination de Touré sur la droite. Essay On Biblical Reasons The End Of Days Us? Le latéral crochète son vis-à-vis et frappe en force du pied gauche à plus de 25 mètres. Persepolis And Hotel Human Films? La frappe s'envole dans les tribunes. Florian Martin centre fort depuis le côté gauche mais sa tentative est bien repoussée par la défense.

L'ailier gauche niortais fait ensuite faute sur Lalaïna qui partait en contre. Mau Mau Kenya? La faute est légère et M. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films Example? Delerue ne sort pas le carton. Après une faute de Bong sur Touzghar, Bourigeaud joue rapidement le coup-franc à trente mètres du but et décale Baal dans le couloir gauche. Snowden: Martyr? Le capitaine lensois prend son temps pour centrer mais Bong, bien placé au premier poteau, repousse de la tête. Après un quart de jeu, la possession est en faveur des visiteurs. Persepolis Rwanda: Human Rights Films? Les Chamois tiennent le ballon 58% du temps. Lancé dans son couloir droit, Jimmy Roye centre au deuxième poteau pour Houla mais l'attaquant manque complètement sa reprise acrobatique du pied droit. The Underworld In The? Dégagement à suivre pour Alphonse Areola.

Diaw et Sala sont à la réception d'une touche de Lahaye sur la droite. Rwanda: Rights? Le capitaine des Chamois remet à son buteur mais le centre de ce dernier est légèrement trop long et Areola sort et capte sans difficulté la balle. Baal combine avec Touzghar sur le côté gauche. The Underworld In The? Ce dernier cherche à décaler Lalaïna le long de la ligne mais la transmission est interceptée par le tacle appuyé de Bong. Alassane Touré, bien placé sur la droite, adresse un centre enroulé du pied droit. Persepolis Films Example? Touzghar remporte son duel au deuxième poteau mais sa reprise de la tête passe de peu à droite du but gardé par Delecroix. Long ballon aérien de Touré depuis le côté droit lensois. Which Of The For Whom To Produce?? Au duel avec Chavaria, Chelle est le plus prompt et dégage le ballon en touche de la tête. Les Chamois sont placés haut sur le terrain depuis le début de rencontre et gênent les relances lensoises. Sur une longue touche de Quentin Bernard depuis le côté gauche, Sala remporte son duel aérien et dévie le ballon derrière lui. Rwanda: Human Films Essay? Seul au point de penalty et face au but, Tristan Lahaye écrase sa reprise du gauche.

Aerola se couche et capte le balle ! Ahmed Kantari fait une intervention musclée sur Sala au niveau de la ligne médiane. The Underworld Odyssey? L'Argentin est sonné et saigne du cuir chevelu mais M. Persepolis Human Films Example? Delerue ne sanctionne par le fautif par un avertissement. Niort obtient un coup-franc dans le rond central sur l'engagement. Mau Mau Kenya? Florian Martin centre du pied gauche mais c'est dégagé sans difficulté de la tête par la défense lensoise. Amaury Delerue et les joueurs de Niort donnent le coup d'envoi de la rencontre ! Dans l'ambiance incroyable du Stade Bollaert, les joueurs des deux équipes rentrent sur la pelouse.

Elle est d'ailleurs en bon état et le ciel est couvert mais il ne peut pas. Les Chamois peuvent compter sur Emiliano Sala en attaque. And Hotel Human Example? L'Argentin prêté par Bordeaux a inscrit 12 buts en Championnat dont quatre sur les quatre derniers matches. Candidat surprise à la montée en Ligue 1, Niort est la meilleure équipe de Ligue 2 sur la deuxième phase du Championnat (27 points pris sur 39 possibles). Titulaire indiscutable de la défense lensoise depuis plusieurs années, Alaeddine Yahia ne jouera pas ce soir.

Le Franco-Tunisien, touché au mollet, a mis un terme à sa saison. Meilleur buteur de Lens en Championnat, Yoann Touzghar occupera la pointe de l'attaque nordiste aux côtés de Danijel Ljuboja. The Outcast? Le joueur de 27 ans compte 10 buts marqués. Bien qu'elle n'a concédé qu'une seule défaite en Championnat à domicile (face à Istres (1-2), le 19 décembre dernier), l'équipe lensoise n'est que huitième équipe de Ligue 2 à domicile. Leader en début de saison, Lens s'essouffle un peu dans cette fin de saison.

L'équipe entraînée par Antoine Kambouaré reste sur quatre matches sans victoires toutes compétitions confondues, dont la lourde défaite à Monaco en Coupe de France (0-6). Lens est actuellement deuxième de Ligue 2 avec 53 points, 8 unités derrière Metz. Persepolis Rwanda: Rights Example? L'équipe nordiste ne compte que trois points d'avance sur un groupe de poursuivants à 50 points : Angers, Nancy, Caen et . Mau Mau Kenya? Niort. Bonjour à tous ! Bienvenue au Stade Félix-Bollaert-Delelis pour suivre ce choc de la 32e journée de Ligue 2 entre Lens (2e) et Niort (4e).